Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2014 - September 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will visit Luton in Bedfordshire for a day of engagements on Wednesday 24th August

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal
During their visit The Duke and Duchess will meet local organisations doing ground-breaking work with young people

Details: https://www.royal.uk/duke-and-duchess-cambridge-will-visit-luton

Last edited:
Nice to read their going back to work.

Youthscape ‏@Youthscape
We're very excited to be welcoming TRH The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge to Bute Mills later this month.

Keech Hospice Care ‏@KeechHospice
Looking forward to welcoming Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge touring the hospice on Aug 24!

Our royal visit on the Aug 24 will not be open to the public, but we will keep you all updates on the exciting event! #royalvisit

Last edited:
Youthscape ‏@Youthscape
We're very excited to be welcoming TRH The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge to Bute Mills later this month.

Looking forward to welcoming Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge touring the hospice on Aug 24!

Our royal visit on the Aug 24 will not be open to the public, but we will keep you all updates on the exciting event! #royalvisit
Oh, I am so gonna cry! I am sure it will be a wonderful day for all involved. Nice it's closed to the public too. Now if only RH came along.
Daria- Again, I'm exhausted. So if you see anything that needs editing let me know...

THEIR Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will visit Keech Hospice Care in Luton to help the charity celebrate its 25th anniversary later this month.

TRH have been invited to tour the hospice, meet patients, volunteers and staff, and learn more about the charity including its bereavement support and art therapy services.

The event on August 24 is not open to the public.

Liz Searle, chief executive Officer of Keech Hospice Care said: "As the adult hospice for Luton and South Beds and the children's hospice of Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Milton Keynes, we are delighted to welcome TRH to Keech Hospice Care. I will be very proud to show the Duke and Duchess our excellent adult and children's facilities which as a charity we provide to patients and their families at a time in their lives they need it most.

TRH have been invited to tour the hospice, meet patients, volunteers and staff, and learn more about the charity including its bereavement support and art therapy services.

The event on August 24 is not open to the public.
!Keech Hospice Care is a hospice full of life and our staff, patients and volunteers look forward to showing it to the Duke and Duchess as we celebrate 25 years of excellent care."

Keech Hospice Care is an adult and children's hospice based in Luton which support adults from Luton and South Bedfordshire and children and their families across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Milton Keynes
Read more: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are coming to Bedfordshire | Luton on Sunday

Yes and I love how tactile they are with each other. Speaks volumes.

LaRae

LaRae

I agree. They're very private, but those little loving moments between the two is always nice to see.

I agree. They're very private, but those little loving moments between the two is always nice to see.

Yes that's the stuff you can't really fake. The body language.

LaRae

On another note, I look forward to seeing the family in Canada. I love Canada. And Canadians. Yay, Canada!

Last edited by a moderator:

LaRae

I love how he always puts his hand around her or on her back. Those things can't be faked. It looks just so natural. You can tell that he loves her deeply and is protective towards her.

Please note that posts regarding a third pregnancy for the Duchess of Cambridge have been deleted as speculative.

I love how he always puts his hand around her or on her back. Those things can't be faked. It looks just so natural. You can tell that he loves her deeply and is protective towards her.

I agree....it's genuine.

LaRae

On another note, I look forward to seeing the family in Canada. I love Canada. And Canadians. Yay, Canada!

I know, :canflag: the Canadian wing of their honeymoon trip was my fave, only second to NZ.

I am looking forward to this royal tour.

The future Duke and Duchess of Cornwall have an away day planned!

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will visit Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly between the 1st and 2nd September.

Over the two days, TRH will meet local organisations, businesses and charities, and visit a number of Duchy of Cornwall projects.

The Duke and Duchess are very much looking forward visiting Cornwall and the Scilly Isles. Stay tuned for updates on the day!

Majesty Magazine Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/majestymagazine/posts/1279998945366106

Last edited:
This is great :) Very nice that they are doing a small away day x2. And especially nice that they are familiarizing themselves and introducing themselves to Cornwall :)

At some point in the future William will 'own' the Scilly Islands. They are owned by the Duchy of Cornwall.

Years ago someone asked Philip if he knew anything about them and he replied "Yes - my son owns them."

William, his little brother and parents used to vacation in the Scilly Isles many years ago. I know being there will bring back some of those memories for him.

At some point in the future William will 'own' the Scilly Islands. They are owned by the Duchy of Cornwall.

Years ago someone asked Philip if he knew anything about them and he replied "Yes - my son owns them."

Wow!:ermm:

Looking forward to seeing pictures of the Duke and Duchess out and about in Luton today.

I like that dress. It's very fresh looking and summery, with the nice shade of blue on a white background. Very appropriate for August IMHO.

Prince William and Kate met "courageous" teenage survivors of self-harm and mental health problems.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge praised the girls and told them to be “proud” of what they had gone through.

The royal couple visited newly-revamped Youthscape centre in Luton, a charity which works to support young people.

Eighteen-year-olds Holly Keany and Ellis Jones opened up to the royal couple and told of their own exeriences with mental health.
Read more: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge offer message of support to courageous self-harm survivors | News | London Evening Standard

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom