Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 06:24 AM
Nobility

I want those Pearl drop earrings
They look like non pierced...?

Old 07-27-2015, 09:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited HM Naval Base Portsmouth yesterday (Sunday 26 July) to meet the international sailing teams taking part in the World Series Races to determine the contender for the America’s Cup Trophy in 2017.

The Duke and Duchess were met in Portsmouth by Lord-Lieutenant of Hampshire Nigel Atkinson in the Emirates Team New Zealand base within HM Naval Base Portsmouth and introduced to the Royal Navy’s Fleet Commander Admiral Sir Philip Jones, Naval Base Commander Commodore Jeremy Rigby and Captain of the Base Colonel Mike Tanner RM.
Read more: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit Portsmouth Naval Base | Royal Navy

Old 07-27-2015, 01:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Prince William playing with those toys with Prince George and Princess Charlotte in the bath- now there's a mental image!
Old 07-27-2015, 01:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

I enjoyed watching the videos of their visit yesterday. I hope they will have more engagements coming up very soon.

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-27-2015, 03:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCatharine View Post
Is want those Pearl drop earrings
They look like non pierced...?
I'm pretty sure those are her Kiki McDonough earrings with interchangeable drops.
Old 07-27-2015, 05:48 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Prince William playing with those toys with Prince George and Princess Charlotte in the bath- now there's a mental image!
I'm sure it will good, messy, and wet fun . As to the visit itself, I absolutely loved seeing Catherine with the rather distressed toddler. You can tell she knows what to do in crisis, so to speak.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

Those two toy versions of both Carriers are stunning!! While everyone instantly thought Bath Time w/them, I thought about when they might be in a pool, as George is taking swimming lessons, right? Regardless, they are gorgeous and the perfect toy for a Toddler. Not to mention a perfect lure to use on those days George is grumpy and starts pouting at the word Bath having been said.

Old 07-30-2015, 12:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
I'm sure it will good, messy, and wet fun . As to the visit itself, I absolutely loved seeing Catherine with the rather distressed toddler. You can tell she knows what to do in crisis, so to speak.

I loved that too. One of the things I admire about Catherine, and it reminds me of somebody else. Bet William's good at it too. Of course, being a parent helps, but they have that extra thing.
Old 07-30-2015, 03:30 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

A fun gift for Prince George. I'm sure he will have a lot of fun with them.
Old 08-16-2015, 02:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Cepe Smith ‏@CepeSmith 5h5 hours ago
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the State Banquet for the Chinese President during October's State visit. Source: Sunday Times

A.W. TOZER
Old 08-16-2015, 05:17 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the State Banquet for the Chinese President during October's State visit. Source: Sunday Times
Oh Dman! I can feel your ear to ear smile way over here on this one. You've been wanting W&K to attend a state banquet for a very long time now.

For me, I think it comes as no surprise that they will attend as Will represented HM on his visit to China at the beginning of this year.

Now those that are interested can guess tiaras to their hearts content (in the appropriate thread of course). I'm going to go with her wedding tiara.
Old 08-16-2015, 07:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Oh Dman! I can feel your ear to ear smile way over here on this one. You've been wanting W&K to attend a state banquet for a very long time now.

For me, I think it comes as no surprise that they will attend as Will represented HM on his visit to China at the beginning of this year.

Now those that are interested can guess tiaras to their hearts content (in the appropriate thread of course). I'm going to go with her wedding tiara.
You know me well, Osipi

A.W. TOZER
Old 08-16-2015, 08:05 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
A nice surprise indeed.
Unsurprisingly however is the fact that Charles and Camilla will not attend the State Banquet (due to some obvious and strong convictions from the POW).
Old 08-16-2015, 09:01 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
As to the tiara event - there will be no good pictures of HM until a day after the event at least. There may be no clear pictures at all. Chill. [/B]
Awwww shucks.. and here I was thinking that this is a first time grand white tie event for Kate and folks would be interested in guessing what tiara she wears to it (in the appropriate thread of course).
Old 08-16-2015, 09:16 AM
Royal Highness

In the absence of Camilla, Kate will be seated next to the Chinese President : so we'll have a rather good opportunity to have a decent tiara watch.
The last time was somewhat a miss :

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...85_634x618.jpg
Old 08-16-2015, 09:27 AM
Heir Apparent

First State banquet. We may see Catherine in a an Order
Old 08-16-2015, 09:55 AM
Majesty

Quote:
First State banquet. We may see Catherine in a an Order
I forgot about her maybe wearing an Order. All around, we're going to really be seeing both William and Kate stepping up to the plate and serving in another most important capacity as senior royals. I'm sure the both of them can handle this beautifully.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

I've always known they can handle their roles as senior royals. I'm glad we'll be able to witness it and I wish them luck.

A.W. TOZER
Old 08-16-2015, 01:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Awwww shucks.. and here I was thinking that this is a first time grand white tie event for Kate and folks would be interested in guessing what tiara she wears to it (in the appropriate thread of course).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
In the absence of Camilla, Kate will be seated next to the Chinese President : so we'll have a rather good opportunity to have a decent tiara watch.
The last time was somewhat a miss :

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...85_634x618.jpg
Yeah, finally and well done as it makes perfect sense for William to attend given his recent State visit to China. But for Catherine to be seated at the head table next to the guest of honor and to be second lady since there will be no Camilla - I'd be all nerves, but I'm sure Catherine will do well.
Old 08-16-2015, 01:05 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
Yeah, finally and well done as it makes perfect sense for William to attend given his recent State visit to China. But for Catherine to be seated at the head table next to the guest of honor and to be second lady since there will be no Camilla - I'd be all nerves, but I'm sure Catherine will do well.
Exactly. It's a HUGE deal! I mean, I'm sure the Queen will be the one talking the most with the president... But still!

Closed Thread

Tags
the duchess of cambridge, the duke of cambridge