Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2014 - September 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily Nash ‏@emynash
Prince William and Kate will visit North Wales on November 20th to visit organisations focused on mental health issues for young people.

Emily Nash ‏@emynash
"The Duke and Duchess, who spent a number of years living in Anglesey, are delighted to be returning to North Wales," says a royal spokesman

Emily Nash ‏@emynash
William and Kate will visit projects in Caernarfon - just across the water from their former home in Anglesey - Snowdonia and Denbigh.

Emily Nash ‏@emynash
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will also meet local people in Caernarfon's Castle Square in the morning.

Mind @MindCharity
The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge to meet local Minds in Wales for mental health awareness >
Read more: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge continue to put a spotlight on mental health | Mind, the mental health charity - help for mental health problems
Great! :) Sounds like a good repeat of their Dundee day! :)

Victoria Arbiter ‏@victoriaarbiter 7h7 hours ago
The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge will carry out a day of engagements in #Wales on Nov. 20th (HM & PP's 68th wedding anniversary!).

I really hope the couple is stepping up their game, as it seems from the hints!

I really hope the couple is stepping up their game, as it seems from the hints!

I'm tending to believe that all of these latest events have been in the works for quite a while and only being released to the public domain when its close to the date and time of the event. We have to take into consideration that not only does the place they're visiting need to know well in advance in order to make preparations, sweep for security and the multitude of other details that need attending to, it would also have to be known in advance in order for William to work with his EAAA schedule.

I think they've been quietly plotting and planning things behind the scenes for a very long time and getting all the ducks in a row to make it all happen.

Prince William and Princess Kate are taking their efforts to help raise awareness about the difficulties faced by those with mental health issues to north Wales next week.

The day of activities, which will follow similar visits in England and Scotland, will begin on Nov. 20 when they arrive mid-morning in the town square of the Caernarvon.

It will be especially poignant for the couple as they spent nearly four years living quietly on Anglesey, on the north west tip of the country, when William was a helicopter pilot in the RAF search and rescue teams. "They are delighted," to be going back," a spokesman tells PEOPLE.
Read more: Prince William and Kate Middleton Visiting Wales : People.com

The operational brief in September had both the Dundee trip and Wales trip listed as on the schedule just not specific dates. With Kate on maternity leave and William training and working at the air ambulance, Miguel and Rebecca had all summer to setup engagements for the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

So glad to see the Duke and Duchess getting out and supporting this wonderful cause. They're making a difference in the lives of so many people.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Life is short...

Exactly. However, I think that those who constantly harp on this couple will always have a reason to criticize, even with the accounts such as posted above. It's the sad reality, though I highly doubt that William and Catherine care about what their constant critics say. They operate in ways that suit them, and the Firm. They can't and won't please everybody.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Life is short. Perhaps being nice and polite to and about people is the way forward for us all ?

I'm tending to believe that all of these latest events have been in the works for quite a while and only being released to the public domain when its close to the date and time of the event. We have to take into consideration that not only does the place they're visiting need to know well in advance in order to make preparations, sweep for security and the multitude of other details that need attending to, it would also have to be known in advance in order for William to work with his EAAA schedule.

I think they've been quietly plotting and planning things behind the scenes for a very long time and getting all the ducks in a row to make it all happen.

Of course all these latest events have been in the works and played behind the scenes... But before this thing I had the feeling that they , both single and a as couple, didn't have much "direction". Now it seems it is slowly defining the line of the mental health focus... Let's hope it continues this way!

Joe Little/Majesty ‏@MajestyMagazine
The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge have visited the French Embassy in London to sign a book of condolence for the victims of the Paris attacks.

What struck me here was William. His listening, and the look of compassion on his face.

Video:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have signed a book of condolences at the French Embassy in London, dedicated to the victims of the Paris terror attacks.
Home - ITNSource News

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will today highlight charity work to improve young people's mental wellbeing during a visit to North Wales.

William and Kate have carried out a number of engagements in recent weeks which have focused on the causes and consequences of mental health problems.

In Caernarfon the royal couple will view a photography project run by the local branch of mental health charity Mind.
Read more: Duke and duchess of cambridge shine a light on mental health charities' work | Daily Mail Online

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will visit north Wales today for a day of official engagements.

During their visit, Their Royal Highnesses will visit a number of projects and organisations including a charity in Caernarfon which provides support and advice for homeless young people in the local area.
Read more: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to visit north Wales | Wales - ITV News

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in Caernarfon and Denbigh - BBC News

Last edited:
Good to see them doing a walkabout. It's been a while since they last conducted one.

Country Kate! The Duchess of Cambridge returns to her Sloaney roots in a casual outfit and with scraped-back hair as she and William visit North Wales-
Kate Middleton and Prince William visit North Wales as she dresses casual | Daily Mail Online

lauren brown ‏@lauren_brown25 13m13 minutes ago
The Duchess of Cambridge is given the honour of lowering her husband down much to her delight
https://twitter.com/lauren_brown25/status/667712644451840000

lauren brown ‏@lauren_brown25 8m8 minutes ago
And now it's Kate's turn!
https://twitter.com/lauren_brown25/status/667714253281996801

lauren brown ‏@lauren_brown25 5m5 minutes ago
The Duchess of Cambridge's abseil
https://twitter.com/lauren_brown25/status/667715659137220608

Last edited:
Country Kate! The Duchess of Cambridge returns to her Sloaney roots in a casual outfit and with scraped-back hair as she and William visit North Wales-
Kate Middleton and Prince William visit North Wales as she dresses casual | Daily Mail Online

lauren brown ‏@lauren_brown25 13m13 minutes ago
The Duchess of Cambridge is given the honour of lowering her husband down much to her delight
https://twitter.com/lauren_brown25/status/667712644451840000

lauren brown ‏@lauren_brown25 8m8 minutes ago
And now it's Kate's turn!
https://twitter.com/lauren_brown25/status/667714253281996801

lauren brown ‏@lauren_brown25 5m5 minutes ago
The Duchess of Cambridge's abseil
https://twitter.com/lauren_brown25/status/667715659137220608
I love the little clip of her lowering him down :p Doesn't it sound like she says "shows how much you love me" or something along those lines?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom