Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2014 - September 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lace cocktail dresses are about all that is currently available. All the designers have spies and it looks like they've all decided to do a version of what Elie Saab did beginning about 3 years ago.

Hope this hasn't been posted elsewhere, if so, apologies.

Sad news, 12-year old Fabian Bate, whom William and Kate met at the Royal Marsden in 2011, has died as a result of his leukaemia. His parents said how much Kate's letters to him meant to him and his family:

Kate's sadness over death of cancer boy Fabian Bates | Daily Mail Online

Little Fabian was actually buried with one of the letters Kate sent him.

RIP Fabian.

I like this line - "Mysteriously, Kate's engagement was turned so the band is facing out".

What mystery- the ring wasn't bought for her so it had to be adjusted to fit and can spin around. She isn't trying to act single to pick up a guy at the reception being 5 months pregnant with her husband there and her wedding was broadcast around the world ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

That line made me laugh. There's absolutely no mystery to her ring being turned.

Last edited:
I like this line - "Mysteriously, Kate's engagement was turned so the band is facing out".

What mystery- the ring wasn't bought for her so it had to be adjusted to fit and can spin around. She isn't trying to act single to pick up a guy at the reception being 5 months pregnant with her husband there and her wedding was broadcast around the world ?

Was she even wearing her Engagement ring? She does have a Wedding Band & AFAIC that's what we're seeing in the pics. Count on the Press to make a big deal out of nothing.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Was she even wearing her Engagement ring? She does have a Wedding Band & AFAIC that's what we're seeing in the pics. Count on the Press to make a big deal out of nothing.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

You can see the engagement ring in the last photo of them. It's turned. The article didn't say whose wedding.

Has she appeared in public without the engagement ring on? I always look for it (it's gorgeous) and have never seen her without it on.

LaRae

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: 1 January 2014

She has appeared without it going to the store and stuff but I don't think we have seen her on official engagements without it. Remember scout camp and the dough sticks.

The paparazzi guy on Twitter is saying the wedding was Tom Eaves and Libby Kirk. He probably took the pictures of W&K.

Yes, she had her engagement ring on but it was turned.

Kate tends to fiddle with her rings. Probably why it was turned. ;)

British Royals @britishroyals · 26m 26 minutes ago
Staff Christmas party! RT @bumpkinlondon Honoured to have their highnesses the duke and duchess of Cambridge in for lunch today

The ring used to swing around on Diana's fingers as well as she lost so much weight and the ring was made to fit her when she was at her greatest weight. This is probably also the case with Kate - it fitted her when she was at her greatest weight and as she has lost so much weight since her marriage and hardly puts on any weight when pregnant the ring no longer fits her properly.

The ring used to swing around on Diana's fingers as well as she lost so much weight and the ring was made to fit her when she was at her greatest weight. This is probably also the case with Kate - it fitted her when she was at her greatest weight and as she has lost so much weight since her marriage and hardly puts on any weight when pregnant the ring no longer fits her properly.

Yes and no. Remember, the weight of the ring in on top, not centre.The ring will have some give (and her other fingers rub against her rings) thus the ring will try to turn toward gravity. If the weight distribution was equal, it wouldn't move. It's simple physics. Closeups show her rings are properly fitted.

True, if her fingers were fatter, it wouldn't move as much. My engagement ring, which has a diamond of 0.3ct will try to rotate and my fingers a far bigger than Kate's.

I don't agree she has lost a large amount of weight after her wedding. If you at pics just before and pics after, she looks far better after her wedding.

18th December, 2014
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Henry of Wales, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, today attended a Board Meeting at 5 St Mary Abbots Place, London W8.

Source: Court Circular

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge host #BAFTA nominees including Amy Adams and Reese Witherspoon at Kensington Palace this evening.

They are back then! Does someone know if there will be photos?

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge host #BAFTA nominees including Amy Adams and Reese Witherspoon at Kensington Palace this evening.

British Royals @britishroyals · 31m 31 minutes ago
NO confirmation that Will&Kate are hosting BAFTA party tonight (likely just a rumour).However the event will take place at Kensington Palace

There is a BAFTA event tonight at Kensington Palace but it hasn't been confirmed that they are attending. Great if it is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom