Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2014 - September 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is looking a bit tired as should be after what she has been through with this morning sickness. Other then that, it is wonderful to see her out again and happy. She looks chic in her blue coat, very nice coat, she always looks good in blue. William is looking like the cat that ate the mouse, baby number 2 and he must be thrilled.

Rumours about an upcoming tripto NY has been around for a couple of months actually...

My guess would be no. Three days in NYC is not 3 weeks in Australia and NZ.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Prince William and Duchess Kate to return to US to unveil United for Wildlife | Daily Mail Online
Three years after their first transatlantic visit, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are returning to the US.

The Mail on Sunday can reveal that William and Kate – who visited Los Angeles shortly after their wedding in 2011 – will embark on a three-day trip to New York next month to unveil their new charity, United For Wildlife.

And it seems likely they will take 16-month-old Prince George with them.
I doubt George will go but he's older now. Depends on what they want from the headlines. "Poor Prince George left behind by parents" or "Poor Prince George dragged all the way to America"

Either way the headlines are coming

Video:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have met oil workers and members of the Fire + Rescue service during a tour of the Valero Refinery in Pembroke this afternoon. The visit comes ahead of this afternoon's international rugby fixture between host nation Wales and visitors Australia, which the royal couple are also due to attend at the Cardiff's Millennium Stadium-

Home - ITNSource News

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: 1 January 2014

There is no reason for George to go. The trip length is short. If its just 3 days, they are landing doing stuff that evening, full next day and taking the overnight flight back to London on the third with a morning London arrival. The US isn't a realm like Australia and NZ.

I agree that people will complain either way because people always complain about the Cambridges.

The P2B reception is Nov 19. It's the Daily Mail and Katie Nichols who is not known for accuracy- aka Otto the Middleton dog eating Kate's earrings.

Yeah, P2B is on the 19th. This week she has SportsAid and the Royal Variety Show.

I totally forget about the sports aid event. There is one day where William and Kate has separate events on the same day. We need some sort of event calendar. The one on the royal website is not good for the Wales/Cambridge side of the family.

It's the 12th - Kate has SportsAid and William has a gala dinner for SkillForce.

I definitely agree about the royal website. It's rarely up to date, so it gets frustrating looking for information.

An event calendar would be a good idea. I know the Spanish forum has one and it makes it easier to see what's coming up, without having to dig through the threads.

British Royals @britishroyals · 4h 4 hours ago
Reminder (Wednesday): Kate will attend a @TeamSportsAid workshop at @GSK_HPL. William will attend @SkillForceUK's 10th anniv Gala Dinner

It's the 12th - Kate has SportsAid and William has a gala dinner for SkillForce.

I definitely agree about the royal website. It's rarely up to date, so it gets frustrating looking for information.

An event calendar would be a good idea. I know the Spanish forum has one and it makes it easier to see what's coming up, without having to dig through the threads.

I hardly visit their royal website. It's not all that interesting, updated and it just don't grab my attention. I find out what engagements the Cambridge's have coming up through tweets. I think the couple should have their own website and make it where it grabs viewers attention. It should be the main source everyone goes to. Instead of looking for updates on other twitter accounts.

Last edited:
Try the POW's site, W & C have their own section including future engagements.

Try the POW's site, W & C have their own section including future engagements.

That's the site I'm talking about. They hardly ever update the website like they should and it really don't grab your attention.

I was just at the diary section because I clicked on a link in a tweet from Team Sports Aid. The diary has Kate's event today and William's Skillforce event today. The royal variety show tomorrow and that is all the future events. However, we know there is a Place2be awards at KP on Nov 19 that's not listed.

I would to see a more dynamic interactive website from PoWs/Cambridges/Harry and the Monarchy one. They also need more social media presence.

I was just at the diary section because I clicked on a link in a tweet from Team Sports Aid. The diary has Kate's event today and William's Skillforce event today. The royal variety show tomorrow and that is all the future events. However, we know there is a Place2be awards at KP on Nov 19 that's not listed.

I would to see a more dynamic interactive website from PoWs/Cambridges/Harry and the Monarchy one. They also need more social media presence.

I agree. The websites are missing something.

I think they get quite enough exposure already.

There are many issues with the British Monarchy website as well

I agree that neither site is user friendly when it comes to updating the BRF members calendars.

RKD @RoyalKateDebate · 50m 50 minutes ago
Apparently the Royal Variety Performance starts at 7 tonight. It will not be shown on TV until December.

RKD @RoyalKateDebate · 4h 4 hours ago
Will and Kate are at the Royal Variety Performance tonight and acc to @CamillaTominey we might get the details on the NYC trip too!

It's very good that they will be attending this evening event for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom