Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2014 - September 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to post the pictures but I see William & Catherine and George was out on a private outing today.

:clap: :clap: :clap: for our Dman! Kudos for not posting pictures!

David Brown @DavidhBrown · 3h
#Duchess of Cambridge will award yellow jersey to the winner of the first stage of the Tour de France in Harrogate #TDF

Oh no <shudder> just realised that the wedges are probably going to be making an appearance :whistling:

Oh no <shudder> just realised that the wedges are probably going to be making an appearance :whistling:

Could be pumps :) it promises to be a lovely occasion. The Tour de France starting in the UK is a fantastic coup for British cycling which has come along way in just a couple of years.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 34m
William, Kate & Harry will pay a visit to West Tanfield in just under an hour next - a village on the Stage One route hosting a fanzone.

British Royals @britishroyals · 28s
William, Kate & Harry are now at West Tanfield, a village in #TDF Stage One route (via @oliviarichwald @BBCLookNorth)
https://twitter.com/britishroyals/status/485394492065730561

Last edited:
@RoyalCentral: William and Kate are in the royal box at the Wimbledon mens final today. Also, Prince Harry is a guest at Silverstone for the grand prix.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: 1 January 2014

Watching currently and haven't seen them.

Edit: Just seen them, Catherine is wearing a black and blue shouldered summer dress from appearances.

Last edited:
Posh ever smile?
Good grief always that sour puss
Now David is .....adorable....

You take David and I’ll take Chris Hemsworth... And I would not have recognized Hugh Jackman.

Video:
WATCH: Djokovic is reunited with wall of champions & is congratulated by the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge. #Wimbledon-
Wimbledon Centre Court | Grabyo

Dash @DashRoyal · 2h
The Duchess of Cambridge says she a "very keen" tennis player but "slightly out of practice since George was born"

Wimbledon @Wimbledon · 1h
Federer on the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge: "I saw them afterwards.. It was a difficult moment.. but they were very sweet to comfort me."

Last edited:
Martin @WindsorEditor · 6m
Prince William and Kate will meet with King Philippe and Queen Mathilde when they travel to Belgium on 4th August for WW1 centenary.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 57s
The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge will arrive in Belgium at L'Abbaye Saint-Laurent.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 1m
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend a Ceremony at the Cointe Inter-allied Memorial, Liège.

Cindy Stockman @RoyalCenEditor · 2m
William, Kate & Harry will attend a Reception at Mons Town Hall and a Commemoration Event at Saint Symphorien Military Cemetery on 4 August.

Last edited:
:previous: flurry about 4August events today when its been known about for months. Just reminders I guess. Only new piece of infowas DoY going to NI

Martin @CourtierUK · 13m
William and Kate left for Belgium from RAF Northolt this evening.

Martin @CourtierUK · 12m
Interestingly, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton is joining them on the visit too as well as two private secretaries, Ed Perkins and the new equerry.

I think it is wonderful they are being exposed more and more to other royals. How lovely the Queen asked them to represent her. I still get a kick out of watching HRH interact with other royals, and she handles herself beautifully.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 21m
The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge will formally open The Dickson Poon University of Oxford China Centre Building on Monday 8th September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom