Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2014 - September 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy...He's not too long from walking, is he? Good thing he wasn't on the balcony yesterday. He's a wiggle worm for sure and I thought I saw some Ginger in his hair. Glad to know I wasn't alone seeing that.

He is actually walking (there's pics of him walking alone) already!

LaRae

I know I know, but seeing this beautiful and melting pictures, I'm wishing for Catherine and William to have a very big family :D

:clap::clap:He is off and running and mom is trying to keep up with him..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:he is already a big boy who is giving his parents a run for their money.........how delightful! Love his gingerish color of hair and both W/C had better keep a close eye on him, already he is showing his independence and stubborn streak. What a cutie he is.....oh later in life, the girls, just like his dad and uncle..........lololololololo

This little guy is going to be a very active and curious one. Nothing timid about George. Sometimes little ones are clinging to mom in crowds such as this but not George... he wants to explore every inch of it. What a sweetie!

I know everyone wants to see George and this was actually his big debut as far as appearances in the UK but I was kind of disappointed that the article only stated that the match was for charity. If one looked at Wills and Harry's team shirts it would be noted that the charities were Centrepoint, Well Child and Child Bereavement UK. All are charities under The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry. They weren't there just to play polo.

edit: After checking, I need to note that these three charities are not under the Royal Foundation but they are charities that William and Kate have taken on.

Last edited:
George has already lost some of his "tummy fat" since Australia/New Zealand. I think we will really be surprised to see how quickly he slims down now that he is more mobile. He is really adorable and just makes me smile every time I see a picture of him.

He really is more and more William's double, only more chunky. I just want to eat those chubby little legs of his (that sounds kind of weird, but you know what I mean).

http://markcuthbert.photoshelter.co...gbiHbJ3fl_E/I0000S65H2gQj9Xo/C00005NkIg5nCHms

He is walking in this one. Kate has his hand but isn't holding him up.

Thanks!! I still think Kate's helping him balance wise though. My Great Nephew was like that too. He'd hold your one hand or hang on to a coffee table, chair, whatever, but as soon as he'd let go, Parker was back crawling. Prince George might have only one of Mummy's hands, but it doesn't means he's walking on his own just yet. Also never underestimate the strength of a Toddler's grip. Amazing how strong a little one can grip. :)

These are lovely pictures. I also always love seeing Kate dressed down. She seems so comfortable with herself in jeans and playing with her son

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 29m
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend the Tour De France Grand Depart in Yorkshire on July 5, palace says.

Boy isn't he a little squirt?
Glad they are having kids when they are young
He is a BUSY boy....lookout...eyes kept on him all the time!

Walking at late 8 months is not unusual for most babies. He sure is cute and I think he might turn out to be ginger!!! What are the odds? LOL

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 29m
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend the Tour De France Grand Depart in Yorkshire on July 5, palace says.

Planning to get the day off to see the tour begin seeing as it's down the road from me. This will be exciting.

Walking at late 8 months is not unusual for most babies. He sure is cute and I think he might turn out to be ginger!!! What are the odds? LOL
The Spencer hair color is going to dominate for awhile. ;)

I don't see the red. George is blond now. He might turn darker in a couple of years. William's hair is more brownish now. I am sort of rooting for grandpa's Mike hair gene instead of the Windsor bald at 25 one.

Since the "bald gene" is transmitted through the mother there is a good chance that Prince George will have a good head of hair into old age. Grandfather Michael certainly has nice hair. Poor William got the elder Earl Spencer's baldness.

The Spencer hair color is going to dominate for awhile. ;)

There is auburn hair in the Windsor family - Princess Alexandra for instance. Quite a few of the Kents have auburn tints.

Queen Victoria and her daughter in law, Queen Alexandra had red hair.

There is auburn hair in the Windsor family - Princess Alexandra for instance. Quite a few of the Kents have auburn tints.

Queen Victoria and her daughter in law, Queen Alexandra had red hair.
And Queen Mary was strawberry-blonde.

Last edited:
Ohh I love strawberry blonde, it's a lovely shade. Actresses Amy Adams and Jessica Chastain are also a Strawberry blonde, isn't Nicole Kidman too?. I didn't know Queen Mary was one as well, thank you for the info :)

Last edited:
My sister had strawberry blonde hair as a baby...it ended up turning dirty blonde.

Martin @WindsorEditor · 16m
William and Kate attended a reception to mark the work of their Royal Foundation at the Orangery in Kensington Palace yesterday evening.

Martin @WindsorEditor · 3h
Looks like I was right about Thistle date then, Palace confirm 3rd July. William & Kate and other royals will be in attendance.

Martin @WindsorEditor · 1m
The Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, Prince William & the Princess Royal will all be attending the Thistle service on 3rd July in Scotland. No Kate

Martin @WindsorEditor · 39s
Charles and Camilla will also not be attending the Thistle service this year, they’re on their annual summer visit to Wales at the time.

It was thought that Catherine would be attending but it turns out that's not the case.

Martin @WindsorEditor · 1m
The Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, Prince William & the Princess Royal will all be attending the Thistle service on 3rd July in Scotland. No Kate

Martin @WindsorEditor · 39s
Charles and Camilla will also not be attending the Thistle service this year, they’re on their annual summer visit to Wales at the time.

It was thought that Catherine would be attending but it turns out that's not the case.

So how long is it before the speculation commences on why Catherine is not attending the service? :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom