Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 5: March-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I agree. If she feels comfortable in heels, why not wear them? I think most women who wear heels know how to extricate them from a grate. Some find it irritating, some find it funny. At least Kate found it funny. :p

According to Hello magazine Kate has an engagement with the Queen on Thursday - attending the anniversary of the Bakerloo underground line
Let's wait until there is a confirmation

Hopefully as Kate gets bigger, the heels will get lower. I remember Princess Mary got her heel caught in a crack and she managed to extricate herself while balancing on one leg. Now that's a pro!:D

Good to see the Cambridge's on parade for St Patricks Day.

It would be good to see The Queen & Catherine on another official engagement together. Hope it's true.

Lower heels wouldn't have stopped Kate from getting stuck in the grate. If she feels comfortable wearing higher heels, than I don's see why she should lower them.

Thanks for the links, ghost_night. There are some really cute photos there.

There's also a funny moment in the video, where a guardsman has his bearskin pulled way down and Kate asks him if he can see.

Last edited:
If she were to wear shoes with a wider heel, then she wouldn't get stuck in grates, high or low. But then, again, it all depends on your comfort level and ability to balance while pregnant. I still think of Victoria Beckham wearing platform stilettos with, what, 6-inch heels while hugely pregnant at the Cambridges' wedding and I can't imagine how anyone could do that. But then, again, I zip around in sneakers and low wide-heeled boots so what do I know?:whistling:

Last edited:
hkittybaby said:
According to Hello magazine Kate has an engagement with the Queen on Thursday - attending the anniversary of the Bakerloo underground line
Let's wait until there is a confirmation
Now that would be so great! I hope its true and be confirmed;)

Kate looked lovely today and it was a nice event to see William as well. I disliked her hair style but it was nice to see it up IMO for a change. I also wonder if she will recycle the same coat to the coming same events in the coming years or if it was just a coincidence that its a repeat from last years event.

william look so pround of catherine!!!
he is so in love!! I loe the surprise to see them in the races!!
About today I have 2 kids, a boy and a girl and is so natural that the father want more a girl and mother a boy, happend to me in my two pregnancys

Looking forward to the Cambridge's engagement tomorrow.

I agree, William looked so proud of Catherine as she carried out her duty yesterday. I must say she do her job with a great deal of beauty, grace and dignity. Also in a very down to earth way.

I'm excited for tomorow as well, it will be a delight to see them both with children, it will melt my heart!

I know they don't release the exact hour they'll arrive for secuty reasons, but is it a morning event or an afternoon event? I hope we get to know that information.

The demeanor between these two at this event is much better! Perhaps they viewed the footage of their last outing...?:D

In the video posted on DM: Kate Middleton: The Duchess of Cambridge keeps her cool as she leans on a laughing Prince William when her heel becomes stuck in a grate during a military barracks visit | Mail Online

Doesn't it look like Kate is a bit lost from 0:32 to 0:35. I mean, William and the other man turn and leave and Kate keeps smiling to the other guy without noticing that William is no longer there. She only notices it when she turns, and William doesn't appear anymore on the video which indicates he is quite distant already. She looks a bit lost and then turns and goes the same way William went

I see her drug dealing uncle has been blabbing to Hello magazine about her. Did anyone ever marry into the royal family who had such a self serving family as Kate's? Her father is the only one who seems to have any class IMO.

In the video posted on DM: Kate Middleton: The Duchess of Cambridge keeps her cool as she leans on a laughing Prince William when her heel becomes stuck in a grate during a military barracks visit | Mail Online

Doesn't it look like Kate is a bit lost from 0:32 to 0:35. I mean, William and the other man turn and leave and Kate keeps smiling to the other guy without noticing that William is no longer there. She only notices it when she turns, and William doesn't appear anymore on the video which indicates he is quite distant already. She looks a bit lost and then turns and goes the same way William went

She doesn't look lost to me. She looks like she's finishing up one interaction before turning back to another one.

I dont think either of her parents has done anything wrong at all.

I dont think either of her parents has done anything wrong at all.

The mother has always struck me as pushy and rather hard looking and I'm not surprised that Gary is her brother and not Michael's.

Catherine's family haven't done anything wrong. They can't control Gary.

I see her drug dealing uncle has been blabbing to Hello magazine about her. Did anyone ever marry into the royal family who had such a self serving family as Kate's? Her father is the only one who seems to have any class IMO.
Oh give it a rest please. Ever since you posted on this forum, you written but nothing but bitter nasty comments about Kate. :whistling:

Well if you want to talk about relatives with no class, try Earl Spencer.

Well if you want to talk about relatives with no class, try Earl Spencer.

Yeah, and Charles and Camilla I suppose but if we drift off topic we could be here all day. I just think all this freeloading is damaging and her family should try and keep a low profile.

Actually I noticed it, too, and thought the same as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom