The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

JB ‏@Royal_beans 50m
REMINDER: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will meet London Poppy Day supporters at Kensington Palace on Nov 7

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-07-2013, 05:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 43s
I'm at Kensington Palace, where William and Kate will be meeting campaigners aiming to raise £1m in London today for the British Legion.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-07-2013, 10:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge surprised hundreds of commuters today as they joined poppy sellers at a London Tube station. The royal couple travelled on a 1960s Routemaster bus to High Street Kensington station where they met military personnel and volunteers supporting London Poppy Day. William and Kate were swamped by members of the public taking photographs as they walked along the high street to the station's entrance hall-
Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Heir Apparent

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH
Co-ordinatey Katie! Duchess of Cambridge dresses to match Remembrance Day poppies in claret coat and black boots | Mail Online
I think she looks very tired and her new hair style doesn't suit her at all
Old 11-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge stun commuters with an appearance at tube station-
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge stun commuters with an appearance at tube station | Royal | News | Daily Express

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge Meet London Poppy Day Supporters - Pictures - Zimbio
Old 11-07-2013, 02:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge stun commuters with an appearance at tube station-
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge stun commuters with an appearance at tube station | Royal | News | Daily Express
Great article with some good quotes.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 11-07-2013, 03:08 PM
Courtier

A brave show, but I'd like to see her "bloom" and "sparkle" back...
Old 11-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Huge changes for this couple. as William said today, it is nice to be based in one place but he is used to the new environment but its different for Catherine. she is now the mistress of a large property and it takes time to adjust to a new home on this scale. she has domestic help but she needs to get full time permanent help with George. she needs the "me" time all mothers need. So new baby, new home, more domestic responsibility, more staff responsibility, less domestic privacy and a husband who is missing his old job. Im exhausted thinking about it!

Old 11-07-2013, 05:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Something is off with her hair in the pics....not sure what it is.

LaRae
Old 11-07-2013, 08:56 PM
Courtier

and ....maybe...... pregnant?
Old 11-07-2013, 08:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ada View Post
and ....maybe...... pregnant?
She just gave birth less then 4 months ago. That Would be pretty quick
Old 11-07-2013, 09:22 PM
Heir Apparent

It is the center part. It is makes her hair look really flat on the top. It looks like hair from the seventies. With a big tour to Australia and New Zealand next year, they can't even try for baby 2 until afterwards. Plus the box from the Finns had condoms in it :)
Old 11-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

^^ Has the tour to Australia and NZ been official confirmed? What are the dates?
Old 11-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
Huge changes for this couple. as William said today, it is nice to be based in one place but he is used to the new environment but its different for Catherine. she is now the mistress of a large property and it takes time to adjust to a new home on this scale. she has domestic help but she needs to get full time permanent help with George. she needs the "me" time all mothers need. So new baby, new home, more domestic responsibility, more staff responsibility, less domestic privacy and a husband who is missing his old job. Im exhausted thinking about it!
I agree, Catherine looks like she needs some "me" time. I hope they are adjusting well to their new home and must be nice to not have to juggle life between Wales and London anymore. It was good seeing them as always.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
It is the center part. It is makes her hair look really flat on the top. It looks like hair from the seventies. With a big tour to Australia and New Zealand next year, they can't even try for baby 2 until afterwards. Plus the box from the Finns had condoms in it :)
If she is still breastfeeding, that is natural birth control in itself I believe. I think they will wait at least a year or maybe two before a second pregnancy. There's a lot of adjusting going on right now and with Kate's history of horrible morning sickness, I think they'll wait.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 11-07-2013, 10:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
If she is still breastfeeding, that is natural birth control in itself I believe. I think they will wait at least a year or maybe two before a second pregnancy. There's a lot of adjusting going on right now and with Kate's history of horrible morning sickness, I think they'll wait.
No - that's an old wives tale. Breast feeding does not stop pregnancy.

Old 11-07-2013, 10:42 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
There's probably a lot of truth in this. I'm grateful that they did have a couple of years to adjust to marriage, though a lot of folks would wish for these kinds of problems. I, for one, cannot imagine the scrutiny they live under and really hope they don't read too much press about themselves. It would've been ideal to be settled in KP before baby but at least they have help, lots of it, I hope.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:01 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Looking forward to this. You can never have too much Cambridge magic.
I'm with you. Seeing these two in action never fails to bring a smile to my face. Love the pictures of Catherine with the girls. I can only imagine how thrilled, and happy they were to chat to a real princess.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post

But, but the directions would be in Finnish!!!!

Closed Thread