Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 5: March-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have attended the screening of David Attenborough's Natural History Museum Alive 3D. The Duchess is patron of the museum-
Home - ITNSource News

Which one is the last pic? Out of the cluch, i can't see other difference.

:previous: :huh: The 3D glasses are larger than life or Will and Kate are larger than life and you want to see them in 3D?

:previous: :huh: The 3D glasses are larger than life or Will and Kate are larger than life and you want to see them in 3D?

Will and Kate, of course. I don't know why I did not think of using the 3D glassed before this.

Or perhaps the use of the 3D glasses to really see them are just a metaphor for how I feel about them? Yes, that must be it.

Richard Palmer on twitter said he thinks that's their finale engagment before Christmas! I wonder if we will see Geroge at Sandrigham! I'm eager to see how he is not! Babies chages so fast! Like cute Estelle <3

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 11m
#royal #BREAKING Prince #George will accompany #William & #Kate on tour of Australia and New Zealand in April 2014, says Kensington Palace

#royal #Breaking A 9-month-old Prince #George will first visit New Zealand with Mum and Dad before flying on to #Australia #kate #William

#royal Prince #George will endure a 24 hour+ flight to #NZ - a 9 month old Pr #William accompanied Charles and Diana to Aus and NZ in 1983

#royal #George Fact: It will be the Duchess of Cambridge's first visit to Australia and NZ

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 7m
#royal #William last visited NZ in March 2011after Christchurch earthquake, before witnessing flood-damaged of Q'land & Victoria in Aus.

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 3m
#royal expecting absolute final decision on Prince #George joining his parents closer to the time - seems unlikely he would be left at home

Great news!
I'm looking forward to it!
I mean, we will get to see a lot of clothes and lots of Catherine and lots of George and lots of William and a lot of enthusiastic Australians/New Zealanders (don't know if you can say that like that) and hopefully lots of jewels!

Rob Jobson on Oz Telly Confirming April Trip.

Hi Everyone,

Friday morning here in Australia, and Royal Correspondent Rob Jobson was on early morning TV here confirming the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will "drop into New Zeland on the way" to Oz.

Although Kensington Palace apparently didn't say April - that is when they are coming.

Rob also covered the revelations coming out about W and C's private telephone messages in the phone hacking trial, currently underway in the UK.

As well as letting Australia know W's pet name for C in their courting days - which came out in evidence - Rob informed us of C's pet name for W - to much merriment amongst the on-air personalities.

(This didn't come out in the trial, so I won't repeat it here, as I'm sure it will be viewed as an invasion of their privacy by many posters, but unfortunatley it is now known by any breakfast TV watchers here.)

Best Wishes All, Sun Lion.

Hi Everyone,

Friday morning here in Australia, and Royal Correspondent Rob Jobson was on early morning TV here confirming the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will "drop into New Zeland on the way" to Oz.

Although Kensington Palace apparently didn't say April - that is when they are coming.

Rob also covered the revelations coming out about W and C's private telephone messages in the phone hacking trial, currently underway in the UK.

As well as letting Australia know W's pet name for C in their courting days - which came out in evidence - Rob informed us of C's pet name for W - to much merriment amongst the on-air personalities.

(This didn't come out in the trial, so I won't repeat it here, as I'm sure it will be viewed as an invasion of their privacy by many posters, but unfortunatley it is now known by any breakfast TV watchers here.)

Best Wishes All, Sun Lion.

Typical Jobson, formerly with the NEWS of the WORLD

Last edited:
It does surprise me that this will be Kate's first visit to Australia and New Zealand - she has never visited even before her royal life. It was the same when the couple visited Canada and the US - Kate had never been to either before

Technically Kate been to Australia before if you count the Brisbane airport layover on the way home from the South Pacific tour.

The Middletons seem to be active outdoors vacation people- beaches, skiing and hiking in the Lake District. So going to Disney World maybe isn't their cup of tea. Pre royal Kate has been to Jordan, Italy and Chile among other places.

I'm not sure if this article belongs here, if not then please feel free to move:

Before the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge take Prince George for his first Christmas at Sandringham, there was one duty that they were keen to carry out.
Mandrake hears that the couple attended a board meeting of the foundation that they use to distribute money to good causes.
“William and Catherine both want to keep in touch with every aspect of the foundation,” a courtier tells me. “It is much more than an honorary role for them.”

Prince William and Kate Middleton take on more active charity role - Telegraph

Technically Kate been to Australia before if you count the Brisbane airport layover on the way home from the South Pacific tour.

The Middletons seem to be active outdoors vacation people- beaches, skiing and hiking in the Lake District. So going to Disney World maybe isn't their cup of tea. Pre royal Kate has been to Jordan, Italy and Chile among other places.

A lot more to the US than just Disney world - plenty to suit the Middleton's and their outdoor lifestyle

Just an observation - William and Kate tended to holiday on exotic islands such as the Seychelles and the Caribbean and adventure holidays in Kenya and Africa before their wedding. Prob to suit their desire for privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom