Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 5: March-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Future Events

Thursday 5th December 2013

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the Royal Film Performance 2013, the UK Premiere of Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom, at the Odeon Leicester Square, London.

Future Events

Thursday 5th December 2013

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the Royal Film Performance 2013, the UK Premiere of Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom, at the Odeon Leicester Square, London.

Wow! Did not know that was a film. Loved the book. Will have to see it. And love a Cambridge red carpet.

The SportsAid Gala is just Kate. No William who is on George duty.

I do not know if it is in the correct post, but I do not know where to post it.

A slice of Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding cake sells in auction - hellomagazine.com

I have two questions:

These pieces which have been sold, how did they go out of the wedding? Did the guests take them into their pockets?

Are these pieces still edible? From 1981???

2011 not 1981 - William and Catherine, not Charles and Diana.

Its a fruit cake so it will keep and improves flavour over time.

They would have sent pieces out as well as give to those attending

2011 not 1981 - William and Catherine, not Charles and Diana.

Its a fruit cake so it will keep and improves flavour over time.

They would have sent pieces out as well as give to those attending

Thanks, but if you read the article till the end, it is state that on 2011 auction, there have been sold cake pieces from 1981 (Charles + Diana) and also 1986 (Andrew + Sara), so 30 and 25 years old.

The cake was passed out in a metal souvenir tin. People who are buying such things at an auction are buying them for the collectible value than to eat it.

JB ‏@Royal_beans 2h
REMINDER: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will visit Only Connect Head Office, on Nov 19 #royal

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 31m
At the @onlyconnectuk head office waiting for William and Kate to arrive pic.twitter.com/S0txToHKiX

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 29m
Kate and Will to arrive at Only Connect Connect in under an hour to meet ex-offenders moving forward with their lives http://www.onlyconnectuk.org

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 11m
Over 45 photographers but no public await the arrival of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at @onlyconnectuk in London this morning.

Meh not so crazy about that dress. She looks nice otherwise.

LaRae

For some reason it seems to me that some of these shorter dresses she wears do not fit her right...it's like it's 'off' or something. Maybe it's the waist is too short.

LaRae

Loving these pictures of the Cambridge's:
Catherine Duchess Of Cambridge And Prince William Duke Of

I think last month I posted an interview Lady Jane Fellowes gave on behalf on Only Connect. She's a trustee of the charity which helps prisoners and ex-offenders. It's a great cause and I'm glad William & Catherine went for a visit to the headquarters.

Picture:
Handmade Alliance
It was lovely showing the Duchess of Cambridge around our workshop this morning. We showed off the fantastic work our production team and volunteers have been creating over the past year.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=187460578112686&l=c6ee1e5ec5

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 2h
Aides said Kate and William wanted to come here today because helping young offenders a key part of the work of their foundation

Only Connect ‏@onlyconnectuk 1h
The Duchess of Cambridge meeting some of our OC Impact Entourage today pic.twitter.com/B9nvSUN3Zg

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 1h
Kate said the 3 to 6 month vest for prince george would be a "very good fit" as he's "growing up fast"

Video:
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit young offenders charity-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-Cambridge-visit-young-offenders-charity.html

Video:
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Visit Only Connect-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTerm=Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Visit Only Connect

Last edited:
Loving these pictures of the Cambridge's:
Catherine Duchess Of Cambridge And Prince William Duke Of

I think last month I posted an interview Lady Jane Fellowes gave on behalf on Only Connect. She's a trustee of the charity which helps prisoners and ex-offenders. It's a great cause and I'm glad William & Catherine went for a visit to the headquarters.

Picture:
Handmade Alliance
It was lovely showing the Duchess of Cambridge around our workshop this morning. We showed off the fantastic work our production team and volunteers have been creating over the past year.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=187460578112686&l=c6ee1e5ec5

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 2h
Aides said Kate and William wanted to come here today because helping young offenders a key part of the work of their foundation

Only Connect ‏@onlyconnectuk 1h
The Duchess of Cambridge meeting some of our OC Impact Entourage today pic.twitter.com/B9nvSUN3Zg

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 1h
Kate said the 3 to 6 month vest for prince george would be a "very good fit" as he's "growing up fast"

Video:
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit young offenders charity-
Video: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit young offenders charity - Telegraph

Video:
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Visit Only Connect-
Home - ITNSource News
Lovely pictures Dman.

Thanks for the links Dman

The itn vid was great. Loved Catherine's interaction with the crafts group.
The little girl at the end of the vid was cute, wanting to keep the gift:lol::lol:

I think the boots look rather worse for wear, but Kate looks both adorable and elegant in that outfit-a look that's difficult to pull off but she does it brilliantly.

And thank heaven she got rid of those sausage curls!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I love the photos of the Duchess talking to people. You can tell she is listening with her heart.

Both Will and Kate have that special gift where the person they're talking with is made to feel like the most important person in the room. I really admire people that have that kind of quality to them.

Both Will and Kate have that special gift where the person they're talking with is made to feel like the most important person in the room. I really admire people that have that kind of quality to them.

Yes they most certainly do, and so do I, because it is a rare gift. Love to see it in action.

I agree with roseroyal, and Osipi; both, William and Catherine have a gift when it comes to being around people. They open themselves, and that makes others feel at ease. They have big hearts, which helps the matters even more. I love the interactions with the little girl. Absolutely precious :wub:.

Which picture are you referring to Daria? I agree with all the above. Another thing I adore about the couple is their smilies. They light up the room. You need Sun shades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom