The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 11:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarNoe View Post
When did she leave Bucklebury?
Apparently Max Foster said Kate was at Kensington palace with William when he gave that interview. Around that time, and she also went to Wales when he went to base on the sighting of Carole being there

Old 08-26-2013, 11:46 PM
Courtier

It was Aug 8 that the air restrictions were lifted at her parents house.

Old 08-27-2013, 09:12 AM
Heir Apparent

rumours has it kate will and george will be in balmoral around mid- september but I doubt it
Old 08-27-2013, 09:16 AM
Serene Highness

As rumors go it is not improbable.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:22 AM
Heir Apparent

maybe i'm too eager to know... But: any idea of what kate had in her shopping bag?:-)
Old 08-27-2013, 09:23 AM
Heir Apparent

The Duke of Edinburgh is at Sandringham at the end of September - lot closer than Balmoral for them to meet up; October and they are back at Windsor/BP

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 08-27-2013, 09:31 AM
Heir Apparent

ah I had forgotten: in twitter and other blogs they say george was in the car with william too!:-)
Old 08-27-2013, 11:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
maybe i'm too eager to know... But: any idea of what kate had in her shopping bag?:-)
When you open the picture and click on it, look closely and you'll be able to see that those are disposable nursing pads.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Sometimes I think we intrude too far.

Old 08-27-2013, 11:49 AM
Heir Apparent

It is a public photo; no intrusion meant.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
When you open the picture and click on it, look closely and you'll be able to see that those are disposable nursing pads.
Oh yeah, look at that.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
It is a public photo; no intrusion meant.
Investigating her shopping etc is too intrusive IMO.

Old 08-27-2013, 12:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
Investigating her shopping etc is too intrusive IMO.
Well, I didn't look through her bags while her back was turned. I was able to click on a photo for a larger image, simple as that.....
Old 08-27-2013, 12:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Well, I didn't look through her bags while her back was turned......

Sorry, Cepe. I just have to LMAO at that one.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Deep breaths, everyone, let's not go off the rails about this and start going down the long rehashed road of privacy issues, public photos and whatnot. I responded to a simple question with a published photo shown here and released to various sites that I did not take, nor did I crawl into Kate's groceries to root through her shopping.

No offense was meant, so please don't take it.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:23 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Now it makes total sense to me why William and George waited in the car for her. I've yet to meet a man that is comfortable cruising down that aisle in a store.

Another thing that crossed my mind is that they were stopping to get some necessary things before heading to Balmoral. Would explain why William and George were with her and waiting in the car rather than staying in the comfort of home. It was announced that we wouldn't be informed when the Balmoral visit was to happen and they've been in Wales for a while so maybe William has caught a break enough to head to Scotland.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 08-27-2013, 12:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Nope! Engagement just announced

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 27m
Prince William will start the 135-mile Ring O’ Fire Anglesey Coastal Ultra Marathon on Friday, August 30, Kensington Palace says..

Old 08-27-2013, 12:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

I was wondering if they would go to Balmoral in time to attend the Braemar Gathering? The games is on Saturday, September 7th. William last attended back in 2005- Queen Elizabeth Ll And Prince William Attend The Braemar

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 08-27-2013, 12:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Now it makes total sense to me why William and George waited in the car for her. I've yet to meet a man that is comfortable cruising down that aisle in a store.

Another thing that crossed my mind is that they were stopping to get some necessary things before heading to Balmoral. Would explain why William and George were with her and waiting in the car rather than staying in the comfort of home. It was announced that we wouldn't be informed when the Balmoral visit was to happen and they've been in Wales for a while so maybe William has caught a break enough to head to Scotland.
I think George was waiting in the car for the same reason she needed those pads - he's still an infant and might be looking for food at a moment's notice. I'm guessing they waited outside because his presence would have caused bedlam. Plus she probably wanted a half hour ALONE.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:55 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
I think George was waiting in the car for the same reason she needed those pads - he's still an infant and might be looking for food at a moment's notice. I'm guessing they waited outside because his presence would have caused bedlam. Plus she probably wanted a half hour ALONE.
First thing that popped into my mind was a scene from "Look Who's Talking" with the kid in the stroller catching an eyeful of a very well endowed woman and saying "LUNCH!". From what I've gathered so far, George can be quite wiggly and vocal so I think you're probably "spot on" as all wise giraffes are.

Just saw the tweets about the upcoming engagement too. That blows my Balmoral theory right out of the water eh?

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Closed Thread