Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 5: March-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only on the Royal Forums do we sign in to see such informative gems as "George is still an infant."

Why yes, yes he is. I'll bet we could have a huge discussion on when an infant ceases being an infant while we wait for more photos.

The Telegraph has a whole article based on the Waitrose shopping pictures. Apparently they spotted a pizza, a bottle of white wine and a bottle of red wine.

The Telegraph has a whole article based on the Waitrose shopping pictures. Apparently they spotted a pizza, a bottle of white wine and a bottle of red wine.

Well... that kind of lays to rest any speculation that the cottage in Wales has a wine cellar. :D

I think I've just decided too what is on the menu here tonight. TBH, I love the frozen pizza you can get at the stores these days. Like Will and Kate, we live beyond pizza delivery zones.

Wouldn't Kate have to stay away from wine for the time being if she's nursing, or would a glass or two actually be beneficial?

Last edited:
A glass or 2 of wine is always beneficial.

Another thing I discovered is that pizza crust is excellent for a teething wee one. George has a while to go before hitting that stage. :)

Wouldn't Kate have to stay away from wine for the time being if she's nursing, or would a glass or two actually be beneficial?

Maybe those are for Wills so he down a bottle and sleep thru George crying thru the night :)

Maybe those are for Wills so he down a bottle and sleep thru George crying thru the night :)

That sounds like something from a comedy movie, or a sitcom. Great mental image :ROFLMAO:.

Where'd her belly go? I know it eventually...deflates? But hers looks entirely gone. And how is it known William and George Alexander were in the car?

I haven't heard anything about William & George in the car waiting for her.

Royal reporters are making a big deal of the pics being published in the telegraph but didn't a bunch of British publications publish the same type of photos days after the royal wedding.

There were shopping cart photos after the wedding too. Plus photos of William, Kate and puppy Lupo on the beach before he went to the Falklands. The worst ones were check out photos from inside the grocery store. However for the most part, they have been left alone while in Anglesey.

I wouldn't begin to know where to put this so I'm just going to stick it here because I thought it was an interesting picture. The caption read "Prince Phillip and Peter Middleton (Kate's grandfather) crossed paths during a tour of South America in 1962. Who would have known 50 years later, their grandchildren would be married!"

fafc111bf83e622ef7834cec6ecdd304.jpg

Yeah, I think Peter Middleton was the pilot for Philip's Tour at the time. I think Peter learned that his granddaughter was dating Prince William but he died months before their wedding.

Now that's one of the "who would have thought" type of occasions. A very interesting photo; thanks for posting, QueenMathilde.

Where'd her belly go? I know it eventually...deflates? But hers looks entirely gone. And how is it known William and George Alexander were in the car?

Some people on Twitter said that William was in the car (another shopping trip but (Kate wore the) same outfit

RoyalKateDebate
‏@RoyalKateDebate

“@shanellewho: http://twitter.com/shanellewho/status/372035720820445184/photo/1pic.twitter.com/QVZ7KdjMRu ” Kate and Will apparently still in Wales- another supermarket trip today... Via @shanellewho

RoyalKateDebate
‏@RoyalKateDebate

“@shanellewho: according to the person who saw her today kate was wearing the same outfit she's wearing in the photo” thanks!

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 16m
Kate will make her first public appearance since the birth of baby Prince George at the Ring O'Fire marathon on Anglesey later this morning

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 15m
She has decided to leave George at home, sadly. No indication yet who's been left holding the baby

Kate is very lovely and in a great shape, the green colour suits her indeed.

:ermm: I wonder why there's no video, though - even Sky News, whose pictures the DM used, didn't have up the video just stills.

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 3m
Kate to someone in the crowd in Anglesey asking about George: "He's very well. He's sleeping at the moment" pic.twitter.com/ewJdlDpDiY

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 4m
William on being handed a packet of nappies -- " "we've got alot of these. We can always do with some more" pic.twitter.com/b9wIKBJTMk

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 34m
The Duchess of Cambridge said granny Carole was babysitting George as she conducted her first post baby visit today pic.twitter.com/m10EQrOrsV

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 13m
Things we've learned about Prince George today: he's "doing very well, sleeping better, loves bright colours," & babysat by Grandma Carole

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom