Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 5: March-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the samething, HRHHermione.

It seems like William is trying to get as much flying in as he can before he leaves the raf. He doing the Harry Potter event with his wife and brother and the conservation event with his dad in May. While just next week, Kate is at Windsor with the scouts , school in Manchester, art room event at the NPG , the hp event and the hospice on the 29th. Maybe once baby Cambridge comes, we will see William do some solo events while Kate is with the baby.

Since Charles & Camilla is going to the Dutch Inauguration, I wonder if there's a chance William & Catherine will attend the State Visit at Windsor on the 30th?

Since Charles & Camilla is going to the Dutch Inauguration, I wonder if there's a chance William & Catherine will attend the State Visit at Windsor on the 30th?

Slim if not none at all, or we may get a meet and greet at the airport.

If they do the meet and greet at the airport that usually means they will attend the State Visit and Banquet. I'm just wondering if it's possible for them to attend?

Last edited:
If they do the meet and greet at the airport that usually means they will attend the State Visit and Banquet. I'm just wondering if it's possible for them to attend?

It is entirely possible for them to attend, nothing is mentioned in the diary however I don't think we knew about them meeting the Obama's when they were over. They were involved in the arrival reception but not the visit nor the banquet.

Well it is possible as the Cambridge's are heirs to heirs. We all know why everyone want's this to happen. ;)

there is bound to be a protocol involved in who meets and greets at the airport. I would imagine the Foreign Secretary ( if they have sponsor the visit - in the broadest sens eof sponsored, of course); and Prince Charles - this is a Monarch that is visiting after all.

Today German TV station VOX will broadcast a report about William and Catherine about the first two years of their marriage.

22:15
William und Kate - Glamour, Glanz und bittere Tränen
Report / Dokumentation
bis 00:25

( Dokumentation, Deutschland )

http://www.tvinfo.de/fernsehprogram...-_glamour_glanz_und_bittere_traenen/übersicht

Samstag, 27.4.2013

Diese Sendung:

Am Montag, dem 29. April, feiern der Herzog und die Herzogin von Cambridge, William und Kate, ihren zweiten Hochzeitstag. Für Royalisten sind sie ein wahrgewordenes Märchen - Prinz ehelicht Bürgertochter. Die Erwartungen an William und Kate waren hoch und sind es bis heute. Sie sollen eine angestaubte Monarchie fit fürs neue Jahrtausend machen, die royalen Eskapaden und Skandale der letzten Jahre vergessen lassen. Aber haben William und Kate tatsächlich das Zeug zu Hoffnungsträgern der britischen Monarchie? Ein junger Mann, der traumatisiert durch den frühen Tod seiner Mutter eine Kindheit zwischen Plicht und Tradition führte? Und eine Frau aus einer Familie, die seit Generationen den Aufstieg in die englische Aristokratie probt? Was ist geblieben vom Zauber jenes Kusses auf dem Balkon des Buckingham Palace? Die zweistündige Dokumentation unterzieht die populärste royale Verbindung unserer Zeit einem Realitätscheck.

:previous: There is however, a state luncheon. Probably because of time constraints. :flowers:

no acts for william or catherine in may?

:previous: There are engagements for William in the Duke of Cambrdige current events thread, and in the BRF current events thread.

This one is for joint events only :flowers:

:previous: There are engagements for William in the Duke of Cambrdige current events thread, and in the BRF current events thread.

This one is for joint events only :flowers:

oh thanks, I really want to see william an cathrine this month, june wil be a very busy month and I don't think we can see catherine in july until the baby born.

She does look amazing. Also, amazing how much the fit of that dress has changed in just two weeks :)

I haven't had children yet, so I'm perpetually amazed by how much women's bodies change during pregnancy.

catherine is beautiful!!!!

She appears to be quite well endowed in that photo, but in other photos in the same outfit at the same outing, she doesn't look like that. Someone been photoshopping???

She's really "filling up"

Kind of reminds me of the scene in "Looks Whos Talking" where the baby sees a well endowed woman and says "Lunch!".

Its to be expected in a pregnant woman that the bust size increases. Many women actually regret losing it after the pregnancy ends. :D

This forum is becoming tabloid.

Its to be expected in a pregnant woman that the bust size increases. Many women actually regret losing it after the pregnancy ends. :D
As do their husbands:lol:

Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge To Host Lavish Gala Before Beginning Maternity Leave

Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge is set to host a lavish gala dinner this month as her final engagement before beginning her maternity leave, ahead of the arrival of the royal baby later this summer.

Despite the Duchess being more than eight months pregnant it seems it'll be a busy one for her, first christening a new crusie ship the Royal Princess, in Southampton on June 13 before co-hosting a gala dinner with her husband Prince William with the couple choosing amongst their charitable organisations those guests to invite…
Article

Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge To Host Lavish Gala Before Beginning Maternity Leave

Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge is set to host a lavish gala dinner this month as her final engagement before beginning her maternity leave, ahead of the arrival of the royal baby later this summer.

Despite the Duchess being more than eight months pregnant it seems it'll be a busy one for her, first christening a new crusie ship the Royal Princess, in Southampton on June 13 before co-hosting a gala dinner with her husband Prince William with the couple choosing amongst their charitable organisations those guests to invite…
Article

Now this is what I call a top notch way to exit stage left before the baby arrives!

Now this is what I call a top notch way to exit stage left before the baby arrives!

It would be nice to see her in a gala dress and pregnant.

Btw, I thought this event was attended only by Kate. Can someone confirm if the article is right that this even will be attended by the couple.

It would be nice to see her in a gala dress and pregnant.

Btw, I thought this event was attended only by Kate. Can someone confirm if the article is right that this even will be attended by the couple.

There is nothing on the BRF website, nor on the DOCa website to suggest the Duke is attended the engagement.

From a CTV reporter
Robert Fife ‏@RobertFife 26m Prince William &Kate tell Calgarians: "be assured of our continued thoughts & prayers for all those caught up in the flooding." #cdnpoli

660News ‏@660News 1m Will and Kate, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge issue statement saying they saddened to learn of the deaths and destruction 1/2 #abfloods

As a Canadian so happy to see this message. I totally thought back to their tour of Canada when I saw the destruction in Calgary. I actually have family who live there so this has hit close to home for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom