Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 5: March-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

UKCambridgeConjugalArmsmedium.jpg

Conjugal Arms of TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

Welcome to the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge
current events thread #5

commencing 1 March 2013

The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge current events #4
(covering the period 14 September 2012 - 28 February 2013)
can be found
here

a%20crown.gif
. . . . . . . . . .
a%20crown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at these latest pictures, I just could never relax if I was sitting outside and all around me are people taking videos and photos of me. What if you have to blow your nose?

Looking at these latest pictures, I just could never relax if I was sitting outside and all around me are people taking videos and photos of me. What if you have to blow your nose?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Someone asked in the previous thread is this weekend it was not the Branson-Calthorpe weeding too: I don't think we know for sure when the wedding is going to be. Both families are already in South Africa, where the wedding will take place, but we don't know if it'll be this weekend or next week.

EDIT: first photos http://hrhduchesskate.blogspot.pt/2013/03/duchess-kate-in-cream-coat-for-swiss.html

Last edited:
Catherine looks incredibly regal in that first picture! Lovely!

Wow she looks so beautiful there! A winter snow princess^^

Doesn't William have cold wearing that tuxedo?

The bride looks beautiful as well. I like her means of transport to the church; how apropos for the setting.

Is it too cute (or maybe just chance) that The Duke is wearing light blue and she is wearing baby pink?

Last year I put together a puzzle of this church - such a pretty setting!

Oh and the photo of the man in vestments taking their picture is so fun. They posed for him, it look like.

Wow! I'm digging William pink and blue ensemble. Harry looks good. Kate looks amazing as usual.

Lol at DM readers complaining what are they suppose to do snub the invite to a wedding. :whistling:

Catherine looks lovely! I love her outfit, it looks very warm. The bride looked good too; how wonderful must it be to have your wedding in snowy mountains?

I wish one of the three had rushed back to Swansea to stand up for their grandmother when she really needed them...
Maybe. Or maybe the Queen decided it wasn't necessary and could just reschedule. I'm sure they already have everything figured out. If the Queen wanted them there they would have been. Also, I doubt the public really cares unless you're talking about the DM readers or the like or the Republic.
I will say that I would loved to see them at another engagement, but honestly there are other royals and like I said they all have probably figured everything.
On another note: when do they come back?

The setting for this wedding is absolutely gorgeous. Catherine does look very lovely, and very happy.

Reports have been they fly back Sunday... 48 hours in switzerland. I believe Harry is reporting to Suffolk on Monday and william to Angelsey. Kate is in Grimsby on Tuesday, I think?

The Royal Family do not cancel engagements and then stand in for one another. I think HMQ values off duty moments for all the royals. She would not want them to cancel anything.

Lol at DM readers complaining what are they suppose to do snub the invite to a wedding. :whistling:

Ugh, I know. William is asked by a good friend to be an usher at his wedding and he's just supposed to refuse? Mark and Laura attended William and Kate's wedding, why should they not do likewise?

Everyone looks great. Laura Bechtolsheimer is a very pretty girl. Seems like a lovely location for a winter wedding.

Very nice of Harry looking after his sister in-law on the slippery walkway. I see William was slipping on the way down.

Good to see the parents to be. Beaming.

Last edited:
The Royal Family do not cancel engagements and then stand in for one another. I think HMQ values offduty moments for all the royals. She would not want them to cancel anything.
If HM had wanted one of her grandsons to stand in for her, she would have called them and the one chosen would have immediately returned to the Uk. People tend to forget that HM is the souverain they all owe allegience, blood-related or not. Of course they would be there if she thought they should be at her side.

One of Kate's best looks - I doesn't look like a cream coat - it looks like a very pale blush.

Her face is starting to change slightly - is her nose spreading a bit from one photo? Old wives' tales suggest a baby girl.

There's no way I'm going to argue over the exact color of this lovely coat. :lol:

:previous: The clothes are being discussed on the Duchess of Cambridge Maternity Clothes thread.

Lol. No argument necessary. Just differences in opinions and observations. :D

Didn't someone post an article about the Cambridgeshire possibly visiting Ireland? What do you guys think? I don't know if this is the appropriate thread. I'll try to find the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom