Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 5: March-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and ....maybe...... pregnant?

It is the center part. It is makes her hair look really flat on the top. It looks like hair from the seventies. With a big tour to Australia and New Zealand next year, they can't even try for baby 2 until afterwards. Plus the box from the Finns had condoms in it :)

^^ Has the tour to Australia and NZ been official confirmed? What are the dates?

Huge changes for this couple. as William said today, it is nice to be based in one place but he is used to the new environment but its different for Catherine. she is now the mistress of a large property and it takes time to adjust to a new home on this scale. she has domestic help but she needs to get full time permanent help with George. she needs the "me" time all mothers need. So new baby, new home, more domestic responsibility, more staff responsibility, less domestic privacy and a husband who is missing his old job. Im exhausted thinking about it!

I agree, Catherine looks like she needs some "me" time. I hope they are adjusting well to their new home and must be nice to not have to juggle life between Wales and London anymore. It was good seeing them as always.

It is the center part. It is makes her hair look really flat on the top. It looks like hair from the seventies. With a big tour to Australia and New Zealand next year, they can't even try for baby 2 until afterwards. Plus the box from the Finns had condoms in it :)

If she is still breastfeeding, that is natural birth control in itself I believe. I think they will wait at least a year or maybe two before a second pregnancy. There's a lot of adjusting going on right now and with Kate's history of horrible morning sickness, I think they'll wait.

If she is still breastfeeding, that is natural birth control in itself I believe. I think they will wait at least a year or maybe two before a second pregnancy. There's a lot of adjusting going on right now and with Kate's history of horrible morning sickness, I think they'll wait.

No - that's an old wives tale. Breast feeding does not stop pregnancy.

Huge changes for this couple. as William said today, it is nice to be based in one place but he is used to the new environment but its different for Catherine. she is now the mistress of a large property and it takes time to adjust to a new home on this scale. she has domestic help but she needs to get full time permanent help with George. she needs the "me" time all mothers need. So new baby, new home, more domestic responsibility, more staff responsibility, less domestic privacy and a husband who is missing his old job. Im exhausted thinking about it!

There's probably a lot of truth in this. I'm grateful that they did have a couple of years to adjust to marriage, though a lot of folks would wish for these kinds of problems. I, for one, cannot imagine the scrutiny they live under and really hope they don't read too much press about themselves. It would've been ideal to be settled in KP before baby but at least they have help, lots of it, I hope.

Looking forward to this. You can never have too much Cambridge magic.:D
I'm with you. Seeing these two in action never fails to bring a smile to my face. Love the pictures of Catherine with the girls. I can only imagine how thrilled, and happy they were to chat to a real princess.

But, but the directions would be in Finnish!!!!:p:ohmy:

No - that's an old wives tale. Breast feeding does not stop pregnancy.

She's right. You have to use birth control unless you want another bundle of joy on the way.

Artificial birth control is not 100 percent, I've lost count of the women I've seen/heard talking about getting pregnant while using it. If you really are not in a position to have a child (for whatever reason) the most reliable method is to abstain for a time.

LaRae

She can't always looking great! Kate has her up-and down like all the ordinary people... I'd just love to see her with her old shyny mane! An I read something very distusting in the Daily Mail and other websites: They pointed out she has grey roots on her hair...

If she is still breastfeeding, that is natural birth control in itself I believe.)

Well, a nice fairy-taile - I got pregnant again while breastfeeding....
he is a fantastic young man toaday

If she is still breastfeeding, that is natural birth control in itself I believe.)

Well, a nice fairy-taile - I got pregnant again while breastfeeding....
he is a fantastic young man toaday

I was actually curious about this subject (not kate being pregnant)...I had looked it up and as long as your ovulating you can get pregnant..so if your breast feeding and still ovulating you can get pregnant.

Last edited:
I was actually curious about this subject (not kate being pregnant)...I had looked it up and as long as your ovulating you can get pregnant..so if your breast feeding and still ovulating you can get pregnant.

Yes - I have two close friends who got caught out when relying on breastfeeding as birth control. It is far from a reliable method.

Can we get out of the Cambridge's bedroom. I'm sure it's too active already.

lol...technically we weren't even talking about them anymore...we were talking about if someone can get pregnant during breastfeeding..its interesting because I am 29 and I never thought people thought of breastfeeding as a form of birth control...you know you learn something new everyday.

But, I do agree we are getting a tad off topic now..

Sorry, just a bit off topic and slightly too personal. Not sure if we should be talking about that on this thread. Just my opinion. :)

Kate Middleton in £500-a-ticket gala mystery | Royal | News | Daily Express
THE Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were last night at the centre of a charity tickets riddle involving a £500-a-head dinner and concert at their Kensington Palace home.

All 200 tickets for the glittering Winter Whites Gala event featuring Jon Bon Jovi, Taylor Swift and James Blunt were snapped up within hours of going on sale last week.

The evening, set to raise thousands of pounds for homeless charity Centrepoint, a cause close to Princess Diana’s heart, will be attended by Prince William on November 26.

Yesterday questions were being asked about why the tickets were priced way beyond most people’s pockets, how much security will cost and why the charity wrongly implied Kate would be attending.

Not sure why they seem to single Kate out ...

I have to say personally I've never been comfortbale with royals attending paid for events like this but then I suppose if it raises money for good causes.

Frankly, getting very rich people to give money that can be used to help the homeless seems like a win-win to me.

Sound and fury signifying nothing (good old Will Shakespeare - quote for everything)

I agree, it all goes to a good cause. The issue of ot being open to most people is most likely down to teh fact that last years concert was at the Royal Albert Hall and 4,000 people attended. Personally I'm surprised they have replaced a 4,000 person concert with a 200 person dinner. But that is likely the charity's own decision.

It wasn't a concert but a tennis exhibition last year.

Thanks for sharing that link, angieuk. What a wonderful service, and what gorgeous photos.

Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 2h
Expecting some new engagements for William, Kate and Harry to be announced in the next few days, inc. today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom