Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 5: March-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When do they actually leave Anglesey? I know it is quite soon but not the exact date.

Catherine looks great. It's lovely to see her out and about.

She does look good. Im also glad to see her out and about getting some fresh air. I wonder how grandma Carole is doing, she probably loved the fact that she got to babysit the little prince. She must be thinking that its still all so unbelievable that not only did her daughter marry a future king of England but now she is and always will be the grandmother of another future king of England. I know I would be in awe over the whole thing. :)

I'm just so happy they got to live there for a a while. :flowers: In the country, far from big city concerns, in a lovely setting, all that.

Is there a "Princess Diana conspiracy theories" thread or a "Princess Diana new movie" thread? If not we might want to make them since both seem to be in the news and they aren't going away.

When? I don't recognise either piece.

Here are pictures of the two previous times she has worn the jacket. She has worn the jacket 3 times in the past (cant get a link of picture but she wore it with brown leather boots).

Here is the Zara top being worn in Switzerland during her pregnancy.

Last edited:
Is there a "Princess Diana conspiracy theories" thread or a "Princess Diana new movie" thread? If not we might want to make them since both seem to be in the news and they aren't going away.

Check under the Diana, Princess of Wales threads. There's loads of different conversations about anything Diana. Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) - The Royal Forums

I think the new movie is being discussed under Electronic Media in the Member's Corner area.

Kate was spotted at a pit-stop in a mcdonald's. It is reported she just used the facilities. The former nan ny of prince william was with her. Apparently george was there too. Maybe in the car. See:
{Title} {TitleSuffix}
or check in google.Many sites are posting the pics

I think Kate may have stopped at the motorway services on the M4 on her way back from Wales yesterday.

Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 39m
Prince William is likely to start appearing at more official functions, including performing investitures at BP and many more overseas tours

Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 39m
Prince William is likely to start appearing at more official functions, including performing investitures at BP and many more overseas tours

I'm hoping so hard this means they'll do state dinners this year.

Prince William is officially leaving the military to take up Royal duties!

Kate Middleton misses another society wedding but Prince William, Harry and Pippa join James Meade and Lady Laura Marsham's big day
mirror.co.uk

Prince William and Harry attend friends' wedding as Kate stays home with the baby
express.co.uk

Last edited:
This is a nice story... and little George got a lovely painting for the nursery!

Will And Kate Fight Stigma Against Down Syndrome In Beautiful Way

:flowers: Awww - I really like this story. It's one of the reasons I really like William and Kate.

Made my day. Stories like these never get old.
@ Queen Mathilde- That makes 2 of us. William and Kate have a level of compassion that is awe- inspiring.

@ Daria- Your class should make paintings for Baby George. I am serious...

Last edited:
Catherine probably wants to spend the day with her newborn prince. Little Prince George is more important than a "society wedding"

Agreed. Duchess Catherine needs her time with Prince George. It only a few months after his birth. BTW, she did her second public duty this week. I think that is enough for a new mother who looked tire.

Agreed. Duchess Catherine needs her time with Prince George. It only a few months after his birth. BTW, she did her second public duty this week. I think that is enough for a new mother who looked tire.

Well yes, but it's not a good idea to stay at home and send William off alone, either. Kate already missed Tom Van Straubenzee's wedding (understandable, so close to her due date) but now, she won't want to have a distance between herself and William's friends, and weddings are always a touchy business.

I think she should have at least attended the ceremony, if not the reception.

William was an usher. She couldn't have sat with him at the wedding.

Most likely she sent her best wishes to the couple through William. I'm sure they understand that she too have things to do and have a baby son at home. She has made it to many of the weddings already. I don't think she's distancing herself from their friends at all.

People's make a big deal out of the littlest things.

And Why show Catherine send someone with William to the wedding just so he had some company and would not be alone? William is a Big Boy in case some have forgotten and is over 30, If he wanted company and not attend alone he would have invited someone to join him. He doesn't need his wife to have someone join him because he will be alone. William is the usher, It not like he is only a guess.

And we don't know why Catherine did not attend the wedding. this is really is first time alone with George and I sure she sent to best wishes. She also as some have said has look a little tired which obviously with a newborn

Last edited:
William and Kate have been to too many darn weddings. At this point I would just send a card and some money and have someone snap a picture of the brides dress for me.
Also was Willuam alone or did Harry and Pippa go?

I just saw a post on Facebook that said William and Catherine and baby George are on their way to Scotland to introduce George to his great-grandfather. Has anyone heard anything else, on seen confirmation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom