The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 12:13 PM
Majesty

Kate Middleton and Prince William visit child bereavement charity:
Live updates: Kate Middleton visits Child Bereavement charity - Mirror Online

Old 03-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

OMG! catherine look every day more beautiful!

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 03-19-2013, 12:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Luna View Post
She looks fantastic
Yes, she does. The gloves are a nice finishing touch.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:40 PM
Majesty

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal
#royal #Kate tells Mary Berry she is "big fan of your cookbooks and cakes". Berry is an @cbukhelp patron pic.twitter.com/RJekSiXc9z

#royal Prince William tells Maey Berry "My wife is a big fan of yours and my stomach is a big fan of yours!" pic.twitter.com/cpL5tr7V7s

#royal Prince #William admits to Mary Berry that he "Luuuvs chocolate brownies", but says he could do with some cooking lessons

#royal #Kate shares earphones with young boy at @cbukhelp - but what were they listening to? pic.twitter.com/UJ6CXGV27J

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror
Kate asked the crowd if they had cold hands. William said: "I never get flowers any more, I just get cold hands."

Nice Video of William & Catherine playing with the kids:
http://twitter.yfrog.com/2ovbtfrrbijupwklbolbrrrmz

SkyNewsRoyal Paul Harrison 4m
#royal Prince William on bended knee - arise! (but only after he's popped all the bubble wrap - akidatheart!
https://twitter.com/SkyNewsRoyal/sta...995968/photo/1

Nice Pictures of William Giving Catherine the Teddy Bear:
http://willkateroyals.tumblr.com/post/45762928291
Old 03-19-2013, 01:50 PM
Majesty

Video:
William & Catherine go over to meet the people:
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Pregnant Kate Middleton and Prince William visit Child Bereavement UK in Saunderton, Buckinghamshire | Mail Online

Very nice video of the crowds wishing the royal couple and baby well and William handing the teddy bear to Catherine.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Pregnant Kate Middleton and Prince William visit Child Bereavement UK in Saunderton, Buckinghamshire | Mail Online

Very nice video of the crowds wishing the royal couple and baby well and William handing the teddy bear to Catherine.
I looked forward to this event, because I love to see Kate and Wills interact with kids, and as always, was not disappointed! Kate and Wills are treasures, and the pics are priceless gems!
Lovely mention of Diana as well.....
Old 03-19-2013, 02:25 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Kate Middleton: Pregnant Child Bereavement Center Visit with Prince William | Kate Middleton, Pregnant Celebrities, Prince William : Just Jared

Kate Middleton Wears a White Coat for Official Visit

Hello: Topshop dress shows off Kate's baby bump

Pure People: Kate Middleton : Radieuse, la crème des futures mamans en visite avec William
Old 03-19-2013, 02:36 PM
Heir Apparent

As always
Kate & William Visit Child Bereavement Center » What Kate Wore
william & catherine

No vids yet
Old 03-19-2013, 03:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

I personally LOVE Mary Berry. She has such a great name for a TV cook. If you were dreaming up the perfect granny, Mary Berry would be it.

Once again I'm too late on the Topshop dress, sold out in all sizes.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by EIIR View Post
I personally LOVE Mary Berry. She has such a great name for a TV cook. If you were dreaming up the perfect granny, Mary Berry would be it.

Once again I'm too late on the Topshop dress, sold out in all sizes.
I to love Mary Berry and her and Paul on Great British Bake Off are such a good combo!
It's a topshop dress?!
Old 03-19-2013, 03:33 PM
Royal Highness

Who is Mary Berry? Sorry for the ignorance, but I also read about brownies, is she a famous patissier?
Old 03-19-2013, 03:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Mary Berry is a TV chef. She's been on British TV for about 50 years and is particularly well-known for her cakes etc. She's a judge on Great British Bake Off. Here's a segment from a recent TV show about her:

Old 03-19-2013, 04:09 PM
Heir Apparent

William and Kate hug and kiss bereaved parents during charity visit - Telegraph
Kate and Prince William are the Duke and Duchess of Cuddles | Royal | News | Daily Express
Old 03-19-2013, 04:17 PM
Heir Apparent

James Whatling ‏@JWhatling I make no apologies for not attending an engagement where photographers were warned against going due to the sensitive nature of the visit.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:48 PM
Heir Apparent

They sometimes decide to support charities that involve very difficult and emotional situations. That isn't an easy decision to take but it's good to hear that people find it helpful and supportive.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 03-19-2013, 05:04 PM
Majesty

Video:
Duchess of Cambridge 'a big fan' of Mary Berry's cakes:
Video: Kate Middleton 'a big fan' of Mary Berry's cakes - Telegraph

William & Catherine meeting Mary Berry and they express their love of her baking.

Good to know William is a brownie lover like myself.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
They sometimes decide to support charities that involve very difficult and emotional situations. That isn't an easy decision to take but it's good to hear that people find it helpful and supportive.
Those articles made me weep!
The level of compassion and love while not surprising, is mind blowing! There are very few people in the world- like Kate and William- very special people- at a level that is hard to describe.

@ cepe- I 100% agree- As I said they are very special people who are blessed with skills not many other people have, and the fact that they do use those gifts to support hard causes wins them more support from me. It tells me that they do not wish to be glamorous figureheads, but to give love to people whom the rest of the world would turn away from.
Very special souls indeed!
Old 03-19-2013, 09:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful personal photo from today(not mine)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf
Old 03-19-2013, 10:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Beautiful personal photo from today(not mine)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf
Love that photo- it has the joy and the magic that Kate and Wills bring to people- especially kids captured perfectly!
As a commenter on Facebook said- Royalty they may be, but down to earth they are!
Old 03-19-2013, 10:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Those articles made me weep!
The level of compassion and love while not surprising, is mind blowing! There are very few people in the world- like Kate and William- very special people- at a level that is hard to describe.

@ cepe- I 100% agree- As I said they are very special people who are blessed with skills not many other people have, and the fact that they do use those gifts to support hard causes wins them more support from me. It tells me that they do not wish to be glamorous figureheads, but to give love to people whom the rest of the world would turn away from.
Very special souls indeed!
Seriously Roseroyal?? I have worked in the charity business for many years, let me tell you, you seriously underestimate the average folk out there who even put their lives on the line for the care of others. There are so many amazing, loving, selfless contributors out there who do not get the publicity, recognition or even thanks, and they love, give tirelessly and selflessly day in day out! Let me also add that they put in a hell of a lot more hours than this couple do. The amazing thing about this couple is their titles, which millions of volunteers do not have.

It is good the RF do this work but not amazing.