The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Heir Apparent

When I was given 3D glasses for the Life of Pi, I thought they were sunglasses - that's how cool they looked.

Old 12-11-2013, 10:40 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Lovely Daily Mail photos. William rock's 3D glasses. My favorite photo- Kate talking to the little girl of course.

The photo of Catherine laughing is fantastic.

Wills looks very cool in the glasses; very James Bond, as someone pointed out. Catherine talking to the little girl is precious, as always.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:41 AM
Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 8h
Tonight's engagement is expected to be William and Kate's last public duty before Christmas. They may do more privately of course

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-12-2013, 01:12 AM
Courtier

What I found interesting in the pictures is that William is following Kate's lead. Could he be taking a somewhat of a back seat at this event as she is the patron of the museum? She is out front and with a huge smile and greeting for all and shaking hands and laughing, doing her job and enjoying it. Nice to see her coming into her own and being comfortable with what she is doing. And really great to see that William doesn't seem to mind. Bet they are both secure in their relationship unlike his parents.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:06 AM
Courtier

William did the same thing when they went to the National Portrait Gallery early this year. When they go to a event where Kate is the patron, he lets her go first which is nice.

I also notice that Miguel had the night off. It was just Rebecca and some blonde woman who I don't know. Maybe she is an asst press person. She was with Rebecca at the Poppy Day event and at the Mandela premiere.
Old 12-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Majesty

Video:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have attended the screening of David Attenborough's Natural History Museum Alive 3D. The Duchess is patron of the museum-
Home - ITNSource News

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Courtier

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cD1FMlPrCt...4.47.02+PM.png
Yo can hardly say she had a baby! Wow.(by the way: George was already there in the secod pic :-) )
Old 12-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Which one is the last pic? Out of the cluch, i can't see other difference.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
When I was given 3D glasses for the Life of Pi, I thought they were sunglasses - that's how cool they looked.
Every time I see Will and Kate I keep thinking "where are those 3D glasses" because truly, they are larger than life.
Old 12-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

The 3D glasses are larger than life or Will and Kate are larger than life and you want to see them in 3D?
Old 12-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
The 3D glasses are larger than life or Will and Kate are larger than life and you want to see them in 3D?
Will and Kate, of course. I don't know why I did not think of using the 3D glassed before this.

Or perhaps the use of the 3D glasses to really see them are just a metaphor for how I feel about them? Yes, that must be it.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Ummm...are you being sarcastic GG??
Old 12-13-2013, 12:09 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Which one is the last pic? Out of the cluch, i can't see other difference.
The last one on the right
Old 12-13-2013, 12:10 PM
Courtier

Richard Palmer on twitter said he thinks that's their finale engagment before Christmas! I wonder if we will see Geroge at Sandrigham! I'm eager to see how he is not! Babies chages so fast! Like cute Estelle <3
Old 12-18-2013, 08:56 AM
Courtier

Rex Features - Leading photographic press agency and picture library
Old 12-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Majesty

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 11m
#royal #BREAKING Prince #George will accompany #William & #Kate on tour of Australia and New Zealand in April 2014, says Kensington Palace

#royal #Breaking A 9-month-old Prince #George will first visit New Zealand with Mum and Dad before flying on to #Australia #kate #William

#royal Prince #George will endure a 24 hour+ flight to #NZ - a 9 month old Pr #William accompanied Charles and Diana to Aus and NZ in 1983

#royal #George Fact: It will be the Duchess of Cambridge's first visit to Australia and NZ

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 7m
#royal #William last visited NZ in March 2011after Christchurch earthquake, before witnessing flood-damaged of Q'land & Victoria in Aus.

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 3m
#royal expecting absolute final decision on Prince #George joining his parents closer to the time - seems unlikely he would be left at home

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-19-2013, 02:19 PM
Aristocracy

Great news!
I'm looking forward to it!
I mean, we will get to see a lot of clothes and lots of Catherine and lots of George and lots of William and a lot of enthusiastic Australians/New Zealanders (don't know if you can say that like that) and hopefully lots of jewels!
Old 12-19-2013, 03:15 PM
Nobility

Rob Jobson on Oz Telly Confirming April Trip.

Hi Everyone,

Friday morning here in Australia, and Royal Correspondent Rob Jobson was on early morning TV here confirming the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will "drop into New Zeland on the way" to Oz.

Although Kensington Palace apparently didn't say April - that is when they are coming.

Rob also covered the revelations coming out about W and C's private telephone messages in the phone hacking trial, currently underway in the UK.

As well as letting Australia know W's pet name for C in their courting days - which came out in evidence - Rob informed us of C's pet name for W - to much merriment amongst the on-air personalities.

(This didn't come out in the trial, so I won't repeat it here, as I'm sure it will be viewed as an invasion of their privacy by many posters, but unfortunatley it is now known by any breakfast TV watchers here.)

Best Wishes All, Sun Lion.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post
Hi Everyone,

Friday morning here in Australia, and Royal Correspondent Rob Jobson was on early morning TV here confirming the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will "drop into New Zeland on the way" to Oz.

Although Kensington Palace apparently didn't say April - that is when they are coming.

Rob also covered the revelations coming out about W and C's private telephone messages in the phone hacking trial, currently underway in the UK.

As well as letting Australia know W's pet name for C in their courting days - which came out in evidence - Rob informed us of C's pet name for W - to much merriment amongst the on-air personalities.

(This didn't come out in the trial, so I won't repeat it here, as I'm sure it will be viewed as an invasion of their privacy by many posters, but unfortunatley it is now known by any breakfast TV watchers here.)

Best Wishes All, Sun Lion.
Typical Jobson, formerly with the NEWS of the WORLD

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 12-20-2013, 09:01 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

It does surprise me that this will be Kate's first visit to Australia and New Zealand - she has never visited even before her royal life. It was the same when the couple visited Canada and the US - Kate had never been to either before

Closed Thread