The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 07:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm just so happy they got to live there for a a while. In the country, far from big city concerns, in a lovely setting, all that.

Old 08-31-2013, 06:35 AM
Gentry

Is there a "Princess Diana conspiracy theories" thread or a "Princess Diana new movie" thread? If not we might want to make them since both seem to be in the news and they aren't going away.

Old 08-31-2013, 06:38 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
When? I don't recognise either piece.
Here are pictures of the two previous times she has worn the jacket. She has worn the jacket 3 times in the past (cant get a link of picture but she wore it with brown leather boots).

Here is the Zara top being worn in Switzerland during her pregnancy.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMathilde View Post
Is there a "Princess Diana conspiracy theories" thread or a "Princess Diana new movie" thread? If not we might want to make them since both seem to be in the news and they aren't going away.
Check under the Diana, Princess of Wales threads. There's loads of different conversations about anything Diana. Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) - The Royal Forums

I think the new movie is being discussed under Electronic Media in the Member's Corner area.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Majesty

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will tonight attend the inaugural Tusk Conservation Awards at the Royal Society in London. As Patron of the charity, The Duke will present two awards, which recognise outstanding achievement in the field of African Conservation.

Tusk Conservation Awards

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 09-12-2013, 08:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

I was looking for the pics from last years's Tusk Awards and ran across this fun photo of Lupo at the 2012 Tusk Conservation Polo Match.
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gp/158...5vnLmYCbWqG0bW
Old 09-12-2013, 09:14 AM
Royal Highness

Kate was spotted at a pit-stop in a mcdonald's. It is reported she just used the facilities. The former nan ny of prince william was with her. Apparently george was there too. Maybe in the car. See:
http://it.eonline.com/news/457026/ka...s-see-the-pics
or check in google.Many sites are posting the pics
Old 09-12-2013, 09:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Kate was spotted at a pit-stop in a mcdonald's. It is reported she just used the facilities. The former nan ny of prince william was with her. Apparently george was there too. Maybe in the car. See:
{Title} {TitleSuffix}
or check in google.Many sites are posting the pics
I think Kate may have stopped at the motorway services on the M4 on her way back from Wales yesterday.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Majesty

Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 39m
Prince William is likely to start appearing at more official functions, including performing investitures at BP and many more overseas tours

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 09-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 39m
Prince William is likely to start appearing at more official functions, including performing investitures at BP and many more overseas tours
I'm hoping so hard this means they'll do state dinners this year.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Majesty

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 2h
The red carpet is put down ahead of tonights Tusk Conservation Awards attended by the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge. pic.twitter.com/Nrgoo5MSjG

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 09-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 58s Kate's dress is by Jenny Packham. Sequinned drop waist.

David Wilkinson ‏@DWilkinsonCNN 1m
William & Kate on the red carpet at Tusk Conservation Awards. #cnn #royal @ The Royal Society http://instagram.com/p/eK4suPi8_G/

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 7m
#royal #Kate arrives at @TuskTrust awards pic.twitter.com/1hptl0okqQ

@Georginaitv: William and Kate arrive at the Tusk awards in London. pic.twitter.com/ScwcQRFjfF

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 2m #royal #kate More Arrival shots of Duke and Duchess @TuskTrust pic.twitter.com/ILi6VjH1Bz

David Wilkinson ‏@DWilkinsonCNN 21s Royal bling #kate pic.twitter.com/Ltq2OVwkFw

What Would Kate Do ‏@WWKD_Official 5m Kate's dress is by Jenny Packham. ID by the amazing @annieelizabethn http://www.stylebop.com/product_details.php?id=401151&campaign=affiliate/linkshare/usa/&utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=linkshare&utm_campaign=adsus&siteID=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-cOowIvqMquq8_hfDDx2OtA …

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 54s #Royal #kate Bound to make front pages with this dress #jennypackham pic.twitter.com/cksnPtnuff

Rose Hughes (Gretton ‏@RoseSkyNews Ali Bongo of Gabon asked Kate who George looks like: "Like most babies he has got a mix of both of us". U'd hope so! pic.twitter.com/07ozqJ6Fzh

Video of their arrival:
RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 3m@_mio: #princewilliam + #duchesskate arrive at the @TuskTrust #tuskawards - looking great! http://Instagram.com/p/eK4nTEH02w/ #instavid” VIDEO
Old 09-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Courtier

Dress by Jenny Packham and Jimmy Choo Vamp glitter sandals!

Rose Hughes (Gretton@RoseSkyNews2m
Ali Bongo of Gabon asked Kate who George looks like: "Like most babies he has got a mix of both of us". U'd hope so!
Old 09-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Courtier

Catherine looks stunning
Old 09-12-2013, 02:30 PM
Majesty

Wow, Their Royal Highness's looks great tonight.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 09-12-2013, 02:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Luna View Post
Catherine looks stunning
I agree! She's beautiful as always!
Old 09-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Luna View Post
Catherine looks stunning
Yes she does, and William in a tuxedo is never a bad thing either!
Awesome photos.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Courtier

Kate Middleton the Duchess of Cambridge glitters in floor-length silver sequins as she attends first red carpet event since birth of Prince George | Mail Online
Old 09-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Daily Mail Celebrity ‏@DailyMailCeleb 5m Kate looks AMAZING in a glittery gown at her first red carpet since Prince George's birth http://dailym.ai/1baD4p9 pic.twitter.com/dHyTiBPvoq
Old 09-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Love these photos.