Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 5: March-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Where do I sign up? :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Extremely off topic but... it's not the milk production that's the problem. It's the uhm... customer. :ROFLMAO: But hey.. if you can find someone just look it up. Adopting moms sometimes try this.

Extremely off topic but... it's not the milk production that's the problem. It's the uhm... customer. :ROFLMAO: But hey.. if you can find someone just look it up. Adopting moms sometimes try this.

I just want to lose weight and I have heard breast feeding helps with that. ;)

Phishing message

http:// Tweet RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 1h “@shanellewho: pic.twitter.com/QVZ7KdjMRu” Kate and Will apparently still in Wales- another supermarket trip today...
Apparently she was in 2 supermarket and william stayed in the car:)
[URL="http:// Tweet RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 1h “@shanellewho: pic.twitter.com/QVZ7KdjMRu” Kate and Will apparently still in Wales- another supermarket trip today... Via @shanellewho Nascondi la foto Risposta Retweet Aggiungi ai preferiti Collegamento permanente dell'immagine integrata 1 Retweet

I could not click on the link, I received a phishing warning.
Did not open. 2
Fyi

I'm not surprised they were in the car waiting, she has that hurried mother look.

When did she leave Bucklebury?

Apparently Max Foster said Kate was at Kensington palace with William when he gave that interview. Around that time, and she also went to Wales when he went to base on the sighting of Carole being there

It was Aug 8 that the air restrictions were lifted at her parents house.

rumours has it kate will and george will be in balmoral around mid- september but I doubt it

maybe i'm too eager to know... But: any idea of what kate had in her shopping bag?:)

The Duke of Edinburgh is at Sandringham at the end of September - lot closer than Balmoral for them to meet up; October and they are back at Windsor/BP

ah I had forgotten: in twitter and other blogs they say george was in the car with william too!:)

Sometimes I think we intrude too far.

Investigating her shopping etc is too intrusive IMO.

Well, I didn't look through her bags while her back was turned. I was able to click on a photo for a larger image, simple as that.....

Last edited:
Deep breaths, everyone, let's not go off the rails about this and start going down the long rehashed road of privacy issues, public photos and whatnot. I responded to a simple question with a published photo shown here and released to various sites that I did not take, nor did I crawl into Kate's groceries to root through her shopping.

No offense was meant, so please don't take it.

Last edited:
When you open the picture and click on it, look closely and you'll be able to see that those are disposable nursing pads.

Now it makes total sense to me why William and George waited in the car for her. I've yet to meet a man that is comfortable cruising down that aisle in a store.

Another thing that crossed my mind is that they were stopping to get some necessary things before heading to Balmoral. Would explain why William and George were with her and waiting in the car rather than staying in the comfort of home. It was announced that we wouldn't be informed when the Balmoral visit was to happen and they've been in Wales for a while so maybe William has caught a break enough to head to Scotland. :D

:previous:

Nope! Engagement just announced

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 27m
Prince William will start the 135-mile Ring O’ Fire Anglesey Coastal Ultra Marathon on Friday, August 30, Kensington Palace says..

Now it makes total sense to me why William and George waited in the car for her. I've yet to meet a man that is comfortable cruising down that aisle in a store.

Another thing that crossed my mind is that they were stopping to get some necessary things before heading to Balmoral. Would explain why William and George were with her and waiting in the car rather than staying in the comfort of home. It was announced that we wouldn't be informed when the Balmoral visit was to happen and they've been in Wales for a while so maybe William has caught a break enough to head to Scotland. :D

I think George was waiting in the car for the same reason she needed those pads - he's still an infant and might be looking for food at a moment's notice. I'm guessing they waited outside because his presence would have caused bedlam. Plus she probably wanted a half hour ALONE.

I think George was waiting in the car for the same reason she needed those pads - he's still an infant and might be looking for food at a moment's notice. I'm guessing they waited outside because his presence would have caused bedlam. Plus she probably wanted a half hour ALONE.

First thing that popped into my mind was a scene from "Look Who's Talking" with the kid in the stroller catching an eyeful of a very well endowed woman and saying "LUNCH!". From what I've gathered so far, George can be quite wiggly and vocal so I think you're probably "spot on" as all wise giraffes are.

Just saw the tweets about the upcoming engagement too. That blows my Balmoral theory right out of the water eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom