Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 5: March-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
William apparently sings Coldplay to George. Should work, they send me to sleep.

Prince William | Prince William sings Coldplay lullabies to George | Contactmusic.com

The Rockabye covers of pop music are very popular here (ROCKABYE BABY! - US Home is the US website - with a UK link in the upper right hand corner). I usually go and find them for myself on Youtube. They are quite clever and this may be how/why the Duke is singing to George - the Coldplay covers are the ones that put him to sleep or please him!
There are other lullaby cover artists as well - this is just the one I know. They are worth a listen.

Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 48m (Royal Central Editor, Twitter)

KP say the Cambridges visiting Balmoral "would be a private matter" - only way we'd know is if we saw them at Crathie Kirk on Sunday.

Now that's brave William's in-laws to get their own granny flat at the Royal couple's lavish new apartment in Kensington Palace | Mail Online

If true, this will make it very easy and comfortable for the Middleton's to take care of P. George when the Duke and Duchess have an event to attend.

It makes me wonder if they really aren't going to hire a nanny. They may just be planning on using grandma. Though the people who don't like Kate seem to think her parents somehow have too much influence over William so hopefully this won't turn out to be controversial. :ermm:

It makes me wonder if they really aren't going to hire a nanny. They may just be planning on using grandma. Though the people who don't like Kate seem to think her parents somehow have too much influence over William so hopefully this won't turn out to be controversial. :ermm:

but we dont know if it is true

Hopefully IF it is true Michael and Carole will only use thisapartment when theyneed to stay to lookafter George. I hope they don't stay there regularly (especially if they do actually already have an a apartment close by already).
I don't say this because I have anything against Kate's parents (I think its good that for once the in-laws arent being 'cast aside' and excluded) but because from my own experience I think its important for a new family to be able to have "alone" time most of the time if possible, not excluding of course visits to/from friends and families (and that to me includes not having your parents/in-laws in a flat above/nect to you) But thats just my opinion.

RE their apartment - it is the 2 bedroom apartment lived in by Pippa and James

but we dont know if it is true

We don't know if any of it is true. I'm just going by Williams comment in his interview that he had the pictures taken by Kate's father because he didn't want to break the privacy bubble around his family. Take that further and he doesn't hire a nanny at all and just has grandma watch the baby. I think she's semi retired or at least she's in a position where she could babysit and if they're building them quarters it sounds like they plan on them being there quite a bit.

I think Nottingham Cottage would have been perfect for the middletons, away from apartment 1a itself but also close enough that they could walk over if they needed to babysit.

If this is true, it is the fist indication that they are not going full-time royal duties

I think it would be great if the 50-something Mrs. Middleton would be used as a baby-minder rather than hiring a 50-something stranger to be a nanny. And surely a nanny would have at least a bed-sit within KP. It seems that this situation would be ideal for the baby and the rest of the family as well.

I think Nottingham Cottage would have been perfect for the middletons, away from apartment 1a itself but also close enough that they could walk over if they needed to babysit.

Isn't Harry supposed to move into Nott Cott?

I'm not sure this belongs in the current thread but I was thinking there would living quarters for a nanny.

:previous: of course there would. In fact, they would need more than one eventually.

That article seems a bit made up to me. Last week Carole was spot at the welsh train station going back to Berkshire which implies that Kate and George are in Wales not Buckleberry. The farmhouse is Wales is owned by Sir George Meyrick a wealthy landowner who doesn't lack housing options.

Why would Mike and Carole need all of those rooms? Two bedrooms, sitting room and a kitchen. If Mike and Carole stayed over wouldn't they sit and eat with William, Kate and George.

I would think those rooms are for the protection officers? Is there one there all the time?

That article seems a bit made up to me. Last week Carole was spot at the welsh train station going back to Berkshire which implies that Kate and George are in Wales not Buckleberry. The farmhouse is Wales is owned by Sir George Meyrick a wealthy landowner who doesn't lack housing options.

Why would Mike and Carole need all of those rooms? Two bedrooms, sitting room and a kitchen. If Mike and Carole stayed over wouldn't they sit and eat with William, Kate and George.

I would think those rooms are for the protection officers? Is there one there all the time?

Exactly i would go with this not being true. The only person at the DailyFail who somewhat gets correct info is Rebecca English, and even she is hit or miss. :lol:

If apt 1A is a 21 room apt, I'm sure there will be room for in laws to visit. this is just typical fabrication.

Lovely to see her out and about and she does look good.

Looks great,she got her figure back,didnt take long,especially when nursing,
Can ya nurse at age 60?;)

Wow.... looks like she got to take a shower, wash her hair, put on crisp clean clothes AND go out grocery shopping sans baby.

Lucky, lucky new mom. (I'm being quite serious here).

She looks stunning! I don't have babies: Is it normal/ordinary to have that figure just after a month you have given birth? Hope she doesn't loose more weight she looks very healthy!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom