Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 4: September 2012-February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously waiting for someone in that video to mention that Catherine might outrank her own daughter.

Surprised we haven't seen those theatre pictures in this morning's papers, someone was sneaky.

Just wait.. film at 11. :ROFLMAO:

Kate and William were spotted at the theatre celebrating her birthday. Went to see Cirque Du Soleil

Pics: Duchess Kate: Kate's Celebrates 31st Birthday at Cirque Du Soleil

I'm glad that Catherine felt well enough to celebrate her birthday. It certainly looked as if she was enjoying herself.

great to see kate again!!! she don't look so tried.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see Kate & her family celebrating her birthday.

The video is fun to watch. I think it's funny how Kate hides behind her hair and peers though her fingers. She is very expressive! The whole group looked to be having a great time.

The video is fun to watch. I think it's funny how Kate hides behind her hair and peers though her fingers. She is very expressive! The whole group looked to be having a great time.

Catherine did this quite a bit during the Olympics. Her hair must have special properties :p

Video: The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge, Family and Friends at Cirque du Soleil:
Exclusive: Kate Middleton at Cirque Du Soleil | E! Online

I think someone really crossed the line with this video. Hopefully this won't cause any trouble.

I think the couple expect this sort of thing and its no big deal. William only gets his dander up when members of the press overstep their bounds or break their own press agreements.

Last edited:
Okay, Look like they had a great time though.

Video:
Queen decrees Kate’s firstborn girl will be a princess:
Queen decrees Kate

The video includes new pictures of the royal couple and the Middleton family celebrating Catherine's birthday at the theatre last night.

The video was gone when I went to look at it. You know, all this title and geniture changing is making my head spin.

Have a nice weekend!~

I guess soon the Cambridges will anoounce more news on the baby and then William's military plans.

Seems like the royal correspondents genuinely do not know William's RAF decision or how far Kate's pregnancy is.

Nobody knows William's RAF decision or how far Catherine's pregnancy is along except those two, and close family members. A decision about William's RAF life was supposed to be announced in the first two weeks of January, it wasn't. The only way we can know how far Catherine is along is by working it out through a very rough timeline.

There has been some house cleaning in the Cambridge threads, and as a result some posts have been moved to the following threads:

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the TRF moderation team.

Thanks!

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

Last edited:
Richard Palmer@RoyalReporter
William and Kate sent a personal message today to congratulate a team of injured UK soldiers and US marines who completed the Dakar rally.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge congratulated the first disability team to complete the world's toughest race in Chile today

William said: “Catherine and I have heard the wonderful news about your success today - many, many congratulations."

Kate Middleton and Prince William send cheeky congratulations message to hero soldier Dakar Rally team - Mirror Online

Last edited:
I assume William and Kate will be attending this (obvs not yet confirmed)
The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, and other Members of the Royal Family will attend a Service to celebrate the 60th Anniversary of the Coronation Service on Tuesday 4 June at 11am

I assume William and Kate will be attending this (obvs not yet confirmed)

I do think so :flowers: And I think they will be at The Trooping the Colour on 15th june and at The Order of the Garter on 17th june as well!

Let's not speculate on what events the Cambridges will attend in the future. As always, any official events will be announced by Buckingham Palace or Clarence House.

Thanks!

Zonk

Video:
Robert Jobson's Royal Updates:
Royal news - Yahoo!7 TV

Speculation that The Duke of Cambridge is now about to announce that he's leaving the military so he and Catherine can become fulltime royals and focus on their family.

Also, that Harry have some overseas tours coming up.

i know this is a silly question. but is there any chance, even if so tiny, that W&C might attend WA and Maxima's investure as King and Queen in April?
i know that its usual that only the heirs are to be present that day, so its highly possible that Prince Charles will go...but since he was at Queen Beatrix investure in 1980, maybe he would let his son and daughter-in-law go in his stead this time? could it be possible to happen?

I suppose anything is possible if not necessarily probable. Catherine would be 6-7 months pregnant by April 30th.

It would be nice to see them there, but I don't believe they'll attend. It will more than likely be Prince Charles and the Duchess or Cornwall or the Wessex's.

Wouldn't it make more sense for a person who is responsible for operating some rather large machinery with very sensitive equipment to rescue individuals in danger (sometimes in inclement weather) to be well rested and have a positive attitude?

I'm of the opinion that more military people (in any country) should have more time off. Perhaps the rather frightening rise in suicides and post-traumatic stress disorders would be turned around if soldiers got more rest. Just saying.

I agree.

Last edited:
I fail to understand why my last post was deleted(as I said I was not speculating) but anyways not the point. Many people have been wondering what type of behind the scenes work could Wills and Kate be doing in there down time well here's one example from Hello Magazine
http://i47.tinypic.com/10htze1.png

Thank you for posting this link. It does go into detail of what Kate has done behind the scenes keeping up with her charities and the people that she has met. This goes to prove that its an ongoing thing and not just a publicity walk the red carpet photo op grand affair where a royal shows up and smiles.

I think we all have to realize that when royals take on patronages and charities that there is actual work involved that is ongoing between them constantly and its not a flash in the pan public occasion for us to gawk, stare and muse about the current fashion trends nor is it geared for the media to sell papers. Kate is genuinely involved and concerned about her patronages and we, as the public, only get to see a small percentage of what really goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom