Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 4: September 2012-February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Richard Palmer at The Express:
"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will join the Queen and other senior royals at the Cenotaph to remember Britain's war dead on Sunday."

Also here are the times for tomorrow's engagement
Arrival: 6.45 pm – 7.20 pm UK time so that would be 10:45:00 AM PST
and 1:45 PM EST

These are old photos but we finally got some more pics from the Prince’s Charities Forum meeting in April
http://royalguiltypleasure.tumblr.com/post/35003655445/williamcatherinecambridge-at-the-princes
http://williamandkatelove.tumblr.com/post/35003836611/williamcatherinecambridge-at-the-princes

Last edited:
Duke and Duchess attended a meeting of their Charities Forum today.

Royal reporter Victoria Arbiter has tweeted a future engagement. They are attending the British Military Tournament on Dec 9th.

britishmilitarytournament.com

Last edited:
Nice to hear they have 2 more engagements coming up, I've def missed them

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are due to attend the premiere of The Hobbit on December 12th.
Source = twitter.

Mark Stewart@RegalEyes
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the UK Premiere of "The Hobbit: An unexpected journey" on the 12th of Dec.

Can't blame them. I know I'll be there first chance I'll get... And I hope there is a marathon like we had when LotR was in the theaters. :D

I'm looking forward to TRH's upcoming official engagements.

hkittybaby said:
Mark Stewart‏@RegalEyes
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the UK Premiere of "The Hobbit: An unexpected journey" on the 12th of Dec.

Always nice to see this couple out and about.

I think TRH will become full-time royals next year.

Richard Palmer@RoyalReporter
A new Kate date: The Duchess of Cambridge will accompany the Duke to the Wales v New Zealand rugby game on Nov 24, St James's Palace says.

British Royals@britishroyals
Yet another engagement added to William & Kate's diary: 8 December: Winter Whites Gala in aide of Centrepoint, Royal Albert Hall

Last edited by a moderator:
So the breakdown of engagements goes like this:
Nov 24 - Wales v New Zealand rugby international in Cardiff
Nov 27 - (just Kate) the Treasures Gallery at The Natural History Museum
8 Dec: Winter Whites Gala in aide of Centrepoint, Royal Albert Hall
9 Dec:the British Military Tournament...
12 Dec: UK premiere of "The Hobbit"

British Royals@britishroyals
William & Kate Diary: Nov 24 Rugby. Nov 27 Kate at Nat History Museum. Dec 8 Centrepoint. Dec 9 Brit Military Tournament. Dec 12 Hobbit prem

How exciting. Looking forward to all these events and the rest to come.

An amazing line-up of past tennis legends at the Winter Whites Gala. Right up Kate's street given her love of the sport.

I hope Kate busts out some diamonds for the Winter Whites Gala! The King Faisal of Saudi Arabia necklace perhaps? (Reaching for the stars here...)

You would standout if you didn't. Come on. Black Tie, white dress, classic.

Mirabel said:
Do all of the women have to wear white?
That's what it sounds like.

I wouldn't like that at all. :eek:

According to the invite dress code is formal/ black & white

I agree, Catherine should breakout some jewels for this event. I think William should wear his diamond cufflinks he got in Canada.

I bet the two of them will look absolutely wonderful at the Gala. One thing I know we can count on is that the white dress that Kate wears will not be her recycled wedding gown. :D

I bet the two of them will look absolutely wonderful at the Gala. One thing I know we can count on is that the white dress that Kate wears will not be her recycled wedding gown. :D

But perhaps the Malaysia gown with the gold overlay removed??

Even if she has those jewels to use, somehow I can't see Catherine to be that kind of jewellery wearer. She seems to like more dainty pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom