Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 4: September 2012-February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved all the coverage from the last two days, the crowd today was massive. When the couple become 'working royals' next year, it will be like Beatlemania all over again :lol:

Indeed very nice coverage ,, they looks amazing as always , I like that how British love and so interested with this couple .

As usual, you're a treasure when it comes to keeping us all updated on these events. Lovely videos. I think if anyone wants to sit there and bash the Cambridges, it's their prerogative, but, if one takes a look and a listen to what the public is saying, it's very clear that the couple is admired, and loved. People from all over the globe see their worth and value, so that says a lot more than a few snide comments from some posters and readers of the trash also known as 'The Daily Mail'.

Last edited:
I thought The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge did a great job today and I think everyone who cam out to greet TRH enjoyed the day with their Duke & Duchess.

I know a lof of people are into Catherine's fashion but what I want to know, where did William get his grey overcoat? That's the kind of style I like.

I thought The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge did a great job today and I think everyone who cam out to greet TRH enjoyed the day with their Duke & Duchess.

I know a lof of people are into Catherine's fashion but what I want to know, where did William get his grey overcoat? That's the kind of style I like.

My girlfriend asked me the same question. William is upping his game.
William may soon need his own fashion thread lol

I enjoyed reading this, thanks for posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^ All great photos. This couple is really loved up.
William is one lucky man :D

Cambridge wont soon forget this visit.

I must say the handmade babyclothing gift with “Daddy’s little co-pilot" written on it was a very nice personal gift to William & Catherine. I thought that was very thoughtful of the young lady that gave it to William and I'm sure he will think of his future little one has his "little co-pilot." Very creative gift.

Duchess of Cambridge opens treasures gallery

Duchess of Cambridge opens treasures gallery. Kate was shown around the Treasures gallery by the museum's director Dr Michael Dixon and spoke to senior scientists, donors and politicians including Culture Secretary Maria Miller.

It was also the first time she showcased her new 70s inspired haircut

Duchess of Cambridge opens treasures gallery - YouTube

The Duke of Kent will also be at The British Millitary Tournament at Earls Court on Sunday, December 9th.

I wonder if they plan to share photos of their newly decorated home at KP... like they just showed pics of William at work and such... would LOVE to see what they have done and will do to the place!

I wonder if they plan to share photos of their newly decorated home at KP... like they just showed pics of William at work and such... would LOVE to see what they have done and will do to the place!
ohhh it would be so amazing!!:p hope so

ohhh it would be so amazing!!:p hope so

I'd love it too, but I doubt they'll do it. Can you imagine reading all of the articles in the Daily Mail? Weeks of interviewing interior decorators to try and get an estimate of the cost of every single thing in the house.

:bang:

I'd love it too, but I doubt they'll do it. Can you imagine reading all of the articles in the Daily Mail? Weeks of interviewing interior decorators to try and get an estimate of the cost of every single thing in the house.

:bang:

So true and every design detail and pound spent will of course be ALL Catherine's doing in the eyes of the DM lol

It's great that all the various parts of their lives are coming together (baby, new home). Very exciting time for them.

Max Foster‏@MaxFosterCNN
Duchess of Cambridge pulls out of Hobbit premiere tomorrow - 'will continue to rest privately'

Duchess of Cambridge to miss The Hobbit premiere:
Royal - ITV News

St James's Palace said:
"The Duchess of Cambridge will not attend The Hobbit premiere tomorrow evening and will continue to rest privately. The Duke of Cambridge will attend as planned."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom