Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 4: September 2012-February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are NOT going to speculate if the Cambridges will attend the events in the Netherlands (BP will announce the BRF representation in due time) or if something is wrong with Catherine.

Any and all questions, should be directed to a member of the moderation team via PM.

Any and all speculative posts will be deleted without notice.

I fail to understand why my last post was deleted(as I said I was not speculating) but anyways not the point. Many people have been wondering what type of behind the scenes work could Wills and Kate be doing in there down time well here's one example from Hello Magazine
http://i47.tinypic.com/10htze1.png

Thanks for posting, I missed this article earlier.

It's lovely to see that William and Kate keep in touch with the people they meet. It really shows they care.

Last edited:
I wonder if William & Catherine will attend the BAFTA'S? William haven't attended in a while.

I wonder if William & Catherine will attend the BAFTA'S? William haven't attended in a while.

It's Sunday night, nothing's confirmed and I suspect they'll be in Mustique until next weekend when Catherine comes back for her 19th engagement.

BAFTAs will take place on Sunday 10 Feb. It'd be great if they could attend it. I bet they won't as they're in Mustique

GOOD LORD! Will these 2 come home and do something quick so this rant about the holiday can be forgotten?
What's Lupo been up to?

GOOD LORD! Will these 2 come home and do something quick so this rant about the holiday can be forgotten?
What's Lupo been up to?

That's a good point we haven't seen the pooch in a while. We will next see Catherine, at least, in 10 days time.

Have they Lupo castrated or will he be one Day father of a new flock of royal dogs?

Well I suppose we have well and truly worn into the ground the topic of the Mustique holiday.

Talk about a pregnant pause. :ermm:

According to a few of the royal reporters, there will be a number of upcoming engagements for Kate and William. Hopefully we'll start getting announcements soon.

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor: When Kate returns she will have a series of charity engagements. First is on Feb 19th.

But I am assured that, kicking off with the Duchess' first public appearance on Feb 19, we CAN expect to see Kate and William and Harry out and about throughout the end of February and March.

Source

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to all of it.

They cannot and should not ignore the press but they should accept that, as public figures, they cannot cry "privacy" every time they are not working in their supposed function, in this case as representatives of the crown (and I am not talking about incidents where a red line has been crossed).

You cannot wear or take off the public figure like a coat, its the full package. Take it or leave it, you cant pick and chose certain parts you like and say the rest is not for me.

Thank you for your insight!:flowers:

A couple of things here.

It is a private island and not a public beach. It has been privately owned since 1958. Much of it is owned or managed by a private corporation Mustique Company). Princess Margaret's former home on the island is managed by the firm.

That said, the water is an open venue and until the Mustique Company hires some gun boats to troll around and enforce the privacy of the island, long range photos will be taken. (there is some US based irony in that sentence. I do not expect them to start shooting at paps).

:lol::lol::ROFLMAO:

:previous:

There are threads to discuss this but a "Current Events" thread I think not.

:previous:

There are threads to discuss this but a "Current Events" thread I think not.

Catherine and William are CURRENTLY on holiday in Mustique, until they get back and until Catherine appears in three days time this discussion isn't going to stop. That still doesn't detract from the fact Gracie was not talking politics. Also, which threads are there to discuss this holiday? :whistling:

Well the Duke and Duchess should be back now as Kate has a engagement on Tuesday.

Does anyone know when the annual ski trip of the Duke and Duchess normally takes place? I doubt that the Duchess will ski this year - she is more likely to stay in the lodge sipping warm milk and eating cookies.

Does anyone know when the annual ski trip of the Duke and Duchess normally takes place? I doubt that the Duchess will ski this year - she is more likely to stay in the lodge sipping warm milk and eating cookies.

That's right; they usually go skiing this time of year with the Middletons. Didn't they miss the memorial service for the Queen Mother and Princess Margaret last year due to that holiday? Let's hope Kate doesn't even attempt the bunny slopes in her condition.

Last edited:
The anniversary is in March but I would be surprised if they went.

Also mentioned today is the imminent announcement of a further 3 charities for the Duchess.

That's right; they usually go skiing this time of year with the Middletons. Didn't they miss the memorial service for the Queen Mother and Princess Margaret last year due to that holiday? Let's hope Kate doesn't even attempt the bunny slopes in her condition.

No, I believe they missed the memorial service due to Will's work commitments I don't believe they would miss it due to a holiday, Baroness. :flowers:

Kate won't be on skis - skiers fall, and falls are bad. She'll put up her feet and drink hot chocolate.

Cepe, Kate can take her laptop on holidays - I've done so. No reason to be chained to London when patroning charities and such.

I wasn't making a link as I wrote "also" in order to separate the comments.

Also, they did miss the memorial service in order to go on holiday.

I wasn't making a link as I wrote "also" in order to separate the comments.

Also, they did miss the memorial service in order to go on holiday.

Oh, thanks for the clarification. I was fuzzy and thought they missed something due to work, but it must have been something else last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom