Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 4: September 2012-February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
poor Kate :sad: I think she will stay with her sister and her brother. Hope Pippa and James look after her

TBH, I imagine that if Kate is bolting to the porcelain goddess and staying relatively near to one, she's really not going to want anyone around except for William. With medication and staying comfy at home, she should be fine without anyone hovering over her. She knows that help is only a phone call away and her protection officer will be somewhere close by too.

TBH, I imagine that if Kate is bolting to the porcelain goddess and staying relatively near to one, she's really not going to want anyone around except for William. With medication and staying comfy at home, she should be fine without anyone hovering over her. She knows that help is only a phone call away and her protection officer will be somewhere close by too.
yes, but I think she might stay in London :ermm: in case she needs to receive treatment in the hospital

yes, but I think she might stay in London :ermm: in case she needs to receive treatment in the hospital

I think I did read that she'll remain at KP while Wills goes back to RAF duty. That way she's not only close to her medical team but also driving distance for her families to drop in and visit should she want company. With Wills required to put in 8 24 hour shifts a month, there's not going to be too many nights that she's left on her own. AND... she has Lupo to snuggle with while he's gone.

Victoria Arbiter‏@victoriaarbiter
Keeping everyone on their toes SJP also said the Duchess will divide her time between London, Anglesey & Bucklebury as she usually does.

Victoria Arbiter‏@victoriaarbiter
Per the norm SJP won't say exactly when #William will be returning to Anglesey, but he does have flying shifts scheduled between now & Xmas.

Please note the following:

1) All off topic posts regarding Sarah Burton receiving an OBE have been moved to
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...etons-wedding-dress-30863-35.html#post1493226. Please note that this honour has nothing to do with William and Catherine's Current Events.

2) All posts about what Diana would have done and what Catherine and William did or did not do regarding nurse Jacintha Saldanha
have been deleted as speculative. Futhermore, any and all discussion regarding the tragic death of Nurse Jacintha Saldanha should be posted http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f140/the-tragic-death-of-nurse-jacintha-saldanha-34131.html .

Any and all off topic and specualtive posts will be deleted without notice.

Thank you !

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

Last edited:
the cambridge's will send a christmas card this year?

I hear they had one last year but they never released it to the public.

I hear they had one last year but they never released it to the public.
really? I think that the last year don't send a card, I not sure:ermm:

I don't know, I think it was mentioned by some of the royal reporters that William & Catherine do send out their own special Christmas cards but they just don't make them public. I think the reporters had got that info from palace aides. The only ones that seem to make their Christmas cards public these days is Charles & Camilla. Barbara Walters was just showing her card from Charles & Camilla on The View today.

yes, I see charles's christmas card this year

Excellent news! I'm sure she looked beautiful and healthy!

Wow, I bet they had a nice time. Always good to know that Catherine is doing well.

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail The Duke and Duchess didn't ask for anything fussy, apparently - just the £30 Christmas menu of turkey and all the trimmings....
Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail
.....but they did hire a private room for their staff, appropriately called The Queen's Room, and dined under a portrait of granny!

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail
Pregnant Kate stuck to soft drinks, unsurprisingly, but said she was feeling much better.Full story on http://www.dailymail.co.uk soon

Rosie Nixon ‏@Rosie_Nixon
Duke & Duchess of Cambridge enjoyed a Xmas lunch with the Household Cavalry in the aptly named Queen’s Room at Bumpkin in Notting Hill today

Setting the right tone with having their Christmas party at a family restaurant and its great 27 members of their household could attend

Plus Kate is eating for two!! :)

Last edited:
I thought they didn't have any staff besides their two secretaries and drivers? Who were all the people at the lunch?

I'm glad Catherine is feeling better. Maybe she is past week 12.

I thought they didn't have any staff besides their two secretaries and drivers? Who were all the people at the lunch?.

I was thinking the same thing, maybe STP or Clarence House staff all together?

Setting the right tone with having their Christmas party at a family restaurant and its great 27 members of their household could attend

Plus Kate is eating for two!! :)

I thought they didn't have any staff besides their two secretaries and drivers? Who were all the people at the lunch?

I'm glad Catherine is feeling better. Maybe she is past week 12.

Well I think The couple officially have close to a dozen staff and I'm sure family members came along , so 27 isn't many for a Christmas party.

Last edited:
Staff recently been extended - increase in press core with promotions plus therer is the head of their staff (Louther Pinterkon, son was pageboy?) plus REbecca etc and the person allocated to Harry.

EDIT: And security

Last edited:
Staff recently been extended - increase in press core with promotions plus therer is the head of their staff (Louther Pinterkon, son was pageboy?) plus REbecca etc and the person allocated to Harry.

EDIT: And security

Yes you're right so it all adds up

I'm happy to hear there's a possibility of her spending Christmas with the Royal Family. How many weeks is she?

I'm happy to hear there's a possibility of her spending Christmas with the Royal Family. How many weeks is she?

When admitted on the 3rd December she was "less than 12 weeks" and the DM has maintained that in this article.

Christmas at Sandringham is apparently not a certainty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom