The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 06:08 AM
Serene Highness

On the Ball!

Kate Middleton and Prince William to open the Football Association's new national training complex - Mirror Online

Kate and William to open St George's Park | Central - ITV News

Old 10-09-2012, 07:12 AM
Courtier

live
The FA | St. George's Park - Live: St. George's Park opening

Old 10-09-2012, 08:06 AM
Courtier

William and Kate join England football team to open FA's new £100m centre (and Wills is on hand to explain the offside rule) | Mail Online
Old 10-09-2012, 08:36 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Official Launch of The Football Association's National Football Centre, St George's Park.
October 9, 2012

Getty Images - Cerca: GBR: Official Launch of The Football Association's National Football Centre, St George's Park.

"Hello" William and Kate kick off their fantastic afternoon of football

Another photogallery from yesterday event http://www.purepeople.com/article/ka...less_a108214/1
Old 10-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Prince William today: I want to cry God For Harry, England and St George -but I don't want to lower the tone by bringing my brother into it!
Old 10-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Majesty

Videos: William and Kate Open National Football Centre-
Home - ITNSource News
Old 10-09-2012, 10:05 AM
Majesty

Very Nice Pictures:
William and Catherine - Page 1 of 1326

I see they took the royal helicopter, too.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Prince William today: I want to cry God For Harry, England and St George -but I don't want to lower the tone by bringing my brother into it!
The Wills/Harry relationship is solid and I love these little shout outs they give to one another. So fun and funny. It bodes well for the work they will do with the firm over the next decades.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Courtier

Logistically then, will Kate stay the night somewhere up north in advance of tomorrow's engagements? Or will she fly home with William and back again in the morning? I understand that her solo engagement tomorrow are in the Northeast. I'm always curious as to how these details are managed!
Old 10-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
The Wills/Harry relationship is solid and I love these little shout outs they give to one another. So fun and funny. It bodes well for the work they will do with the firm over the next decades.
Although we may see them as humorous "digs" at each other, I think perhaps this is their own way of sending a big hello and miss you to each other. They know whatever they say will end up in the press somewhere and it sure might be just cause for a big smile from Harry in Afghanistan when he gets wind of this one.

I definitely see both William and Harry working in tandem with each other in their public lives and their families remaining close in their private lives also.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Sorry that I left last night but had to get to bed and get atleast a few hours of sleep since I have a busy morning full of appointments ahead of me. Thanks to everyone who provided pics/videos and info.

Don't think these have been posted yet. The couple leaving KP for this morning's engagement
http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2012/10/...fall/gallery/1
Old 10-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quite a few vids from this mornings engagement here
Home - ITNSource News
Old 10-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Majesty

BBC News Video:
BBC News - Duke and Duchess of Cambridge open new football facility

Pictures: PRİCE WİLLİAM AND CATHERİNE DUCHESS OF CAMBRİDGE ATTENDS THE OPENİNG OF THE FOOTBALL ASSOCİATİON's NATİONAL FOOTBALL CENTRE
MYROYALS - HOLLYWOOD: PR

ghost night554, that's such a nice picture of the Cambridges leaving Kensington Palace for their official engagement.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Heir Apparent

I love that we can't see them and yet seeing them leaving from their own house personally for me is so nice and calming if you know what I mean

Tons of great shots from today here
william & catherine
Old 10-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail Duke of Cambridge to Ashley Cole: 'If you continue to be a naughty boy they'll take your Twitter account off you!'

Chris Jackson ‏@ChrisJack_Getty
The Duke and Duchess also had a bit of a joke increasing the speed and incline for the people training on the running machines in the gym

James Whatling ‏@JWhatling
Had a great time at St George's Park, but now on the way to Newcastle. Great to see #William & #Kate having fun with the #England team.

Chris Jackson ‏@ChrisJack_Getty
One of the lighter moments of the afternoon was when William and Kate met Jermaine Defoe chilling in his speedos in the hydro-therapy spa

Chris Jackson ‏@ChrisJack_Getty My football knowledge was put to the test as I had to do a team pic with Wills and Kate and the Englnd team.'A little to the left Mr Rooney'
Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal #William re FA training HQ "a magnificent example of social opportunity...fostering community spirit and hope throughout England"

Kate Debate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 'She has been picking up on the helicopter chat. William was talking to the pilot and she is now into the helicopter chat.'

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter England manager Roy Hodgson on Will+Kate:: "We're very impressed by their support. We're very impressed they've taken the time to come here"

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail
And while her husband teased bad boy Cole, Kate meanwhile seemed keen to chat to Frank Lampard
Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror Kate joked about borrowing a pair of trainers to join in with a kickabout - don't think she will though!

Here is the picture of HRH The Duchess of Cambridge leaving London for an engagement in Derbyshire. #katemiddleton pic.twitter.com/Hty5ktPh
Old 10-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Sorry that I left last night but had to get to bed and get atleast a few hours of sleep since I have a busy morning full of appointments ahead of me. Thanks to everyone who provided pics/videos and info.

Don't think these have been posted yet. The couple leaving KP for this morning's engagement
This Week In Pictures - Lady Gaga Nicole Kidman Grace Kelly Beyonce Jay-Z One Direction James Bond Skyfall (Vogue.com UK)
It's nice that they can be picked up from inside the gates at KP. Now, what I'm wondering is if Will was telling the pilot how to fly the thing.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Kate Debate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 'She has been picking up on the helicopter chat. William was talking to the pilot and she is now into the helicopter chat.'
I really really should read all the new messages first before I decide to reply to one eh?
Old 10-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen
I love the little shout-outs they give each other. Shows their strong bond and sense of humor.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Video: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit National Football Centre in Burton-Upon-Trent via @Telegraph http://soc.li/osadtdV
Old 10-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554
Video: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit National Football Centre in Burton-Upon-Trent via @Telegraph http://soc.li/osadtdV
As always, thank you for the videos.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Closed Thread