The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #801  
Old 12-28-2012, 07:55 PM
hkittybaby's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: london, United Kingdom
Posts: 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by padams2359 View Post
They are suppose to be flying to Birkhall after Sandringham. Pippa is hosting a party in Scotland?
I believe she's hosting a party in Bucklebury
__________________

__________________
“Yes, well, I really hope I can make a difference, even in the smallest way. I am looking forward to helping as much as I can.”
Catherine Middleton
  #802  
Old 12-28-2012, 08:10 PM
HRHHermione's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston, United States
Posts: 2,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkittybaby View Post
I believe she's hosting a party in Bucklebury
I'd be surprised if they were there then. Last year, they did Christmas at Sandrigham so it made sense for Kate to get New Year with her family. This year, since they were with her family for Christmas, I imagine it's more likely that they'll be with Charles and Camilla for New Year than it is that they'll head back to Bucklebiury.
__________________

__________________
  #803  
Old 12-28-2012, 08:30 PM
hkittybaby's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: london, United Kingdom
Posts: 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHHermione View Post
I'd be surprised if they were there then. Last year, they did Christmas at Sandrigham so it made sense for Kate to get New Year with her family. This year, since they were with her family for Christmas, I imagine it's more likely that they'll be with Charles and Camilla for New Year than it is that they'll head back to Bucklebiury.
probably you are right
__________________
“Yes, well, I really hope I can make a difference, even in the smallest way. I am looking forward to helping as much as I can.”
Catherine Middleton
  #804  
Old 12-28-2012, 08:55 PM
CanRoyal's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: West Coast, Canada
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHHermione View Post
I'd be surprised if they were there then. Last year, they did Christmas at Sandrigham so it made sense for Kate to get New Year with her family. This year, since they were with her family for Christmas, I imagine it's more likely that they'll be with Charles and Camilla for New Year than it is that they'll head back to Bucklebiury.
It would be nice if you were on target with this.

Dealing only with the here and now of Charles and Camilla - most people describe Camilla as 'down to earth' when they meet her. That, coupled with the fact that both William and Harry think highly of their father, should make for a nice holiday season trifecta (Bucklebury for Kate's parents, Sandringham for the Royal Family, and Birkhall for William's father and his father's wife).
__________________
  #805  
Old 12-28-2012, 09:47 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Atlanta, United States
Posts: 1,660
I would think that they would stay in the London area or Wales if Wills has to work . If Kate is still getting sick, you would not want to be in plane plus birkhall is pretty remote and could have bad weather in Scotland.


Kate's birthday is Jan 9 so they would probably have something with her family.

She isn't going to be drinking so, my vote would be KP snuggled with Wills & Lupo on New Years Eve.
__________________
  #806  
Old 12-29-2012, 08:28 AM
hkittybaby's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: london, United Kingdom
Posts: 869
If she's still so sick, maybe she would not want to have such a long trip. When I was sick in both my pregnancies i avoided it. And she was really brave to make a 3,5 hours journey to Sandringham!
__________________
“Yes, well, I really hope I can make a difference, even in the smallest way. I am looking forward to helping as much as I can.”
Catherine Middleton
  #807  
Old 12-30-2012, 06:16 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: LONDON, United Kingdom
Posts: 808
Prince William's Christmas bust-up | UK | Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express

I think Harry is a lovely guy. William -- he is who he is.
__________________
  #808  
Old 12-30-2012, 06:39 AM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carlton, York, United Kingdom
Posts: 17,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
I would believe that if 1; he hadn't asked for Twilight instead and 2; Skyfall and Twilight Part 2 aren't out on DVD yet so someone would have had to pull some major strings to get a private viewing.

However, without those two factors, I could see William pulling something off like that.
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
  #809  
Old 12-30-2012, 07:21 AM
hkittybaby's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: london, United Kingdom
Posts: 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
I don't believe this story is true
__________________
“Yes, well, I really hope I can make a difference, even in the smallest way. I am looking forward to helping as much as I can.”
Catherine Middleton
  #810  
Old 12-30-2012, 08:24 AM
Nice Nofret's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Posts: 432
I don't believe everything papers write - a lot of it is just made up stuff.

The Royal Family have regularly private viewings, even before films are in the cinema - not DVD but filmrols of course.
__________________
  #811  
Old 12-30-2012, 08:25 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ipswich, United Kingdom
Posts: 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
What utter rubbish.
__________________
  #812  
Old 12-30-2012, 08:36 AM
hkittybaby's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: london, United Kingdom
Posts: 869
It's hard to believe it's true...
__________________
“Yes, well, I really hope I can make a difference, even in the smallest way. I am looking forward to helping as much as I can.”
Catherine Middleton
  #813  
Old 12-30-2012, 08:51 AM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carlton, York, United Kingdom
Posts: 17,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkittybaby View Post
It's hard to believe it's true...
I disagree, it's quite easy to believe it's true. Like I said I only don't believe it because of the Twilight thing, William is not that stupid.
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
  #814  
Old 12-30-2012, 09:05 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: alpine village, Germany
Posts: 1,803
I think it is an article of revenge because of William's insistence that the tabloids don't publish pics of Catherine at the moment.

I doubt that unnamed "estate worker" has any insight into the decisions made at the main house. Probably they really changed the film but I doubt on William's orders, but maybe because they couldn't get the copy of Skyfall and had to take Twilight instead? But I can imagine that someone with no real knowledge might assume that it was because William had already seen Skyfall, then goes to the pub and blabbs to journalists who then write the story, which is published in order to show William what can happen if he doesn't give in to the media....
__________________
  #815  
Old 12-30-2012, 09:16 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 1,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
I think it is an article of revenge because of William's insistence that the tabloids don't publish pics of Catherine at the moment.

I doubt that unnamed "estate worker" has any insight into the decisions made at the main house. Probably they really changed the film but I doubt on William's orders, but maybe because they couldn't get the copy of Skyfall and had to take Twilight instead? But I can imagine that someone with no real knowledge might assume that it was because William had already seen Skyfall, then goes to the pub and blabbs to journalists who then write the story, which is published in order to show William what can happen if he doesn't give in to the media....

Agree, just a little payback from tabloids. Whenever the tabloids want to have a dig, they trot out the 'unnamed' sources.
__________________
  #816  
Old 12-30-2012, 09:23 AM
princess jones's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Newbury, United Kingdom
Posts: 51
This article is stupid a lot of rubbish.
Then, if it's true They acted just like little children
__________________
At the end we find peace
  #817  
Old 12-30-2012, 09:31 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 1,169
The article was written by Camilla Tominey and not Richard Palmer. Anyone who reads the Express will know why she has an axe to grind.
__________________
  #818  
Old 12-30-2012, 09:38 AM
Hollie's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: heartlands, United States
Posts: 73
Seriously? Twilight? I really can't see William wanting to watch Twilight.
__________________
  #819  
Old 12-30-2012, 10:14 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Atlanta, United States
Posts: 1,660
Camilla Tominey is probably still pissed off about SJP not telling what the dog's name was when Will & Kate got Lupo. She wrote an article then blasting the cambridges then. I did like that Kate told a sick kid what the dog's name was instead of the press. The kid probably thought he was super special because he knew and the rest of the world didnt.
__________________
  #820  
Old 12-30-2012, 10:21 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 2,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollie View Post
Seriously? Twilight? I really can't see William wanting to watch Twilight.

Me too.
But then, I find it hard to believe that anyone wants to watch that!
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Duchess of Cambridge current events 2: 1 February 2012 - 5 January 2013 Zonk Current Events Archive 1545 01-05-2013 07:37 PM
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge current events 3: April 2 - September 10 2012 ghost_night554 Current Events Archive 923 09-13-2012 05:07 PM
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events Thread 2: 1 December 2011 - 1 April 2012 Zonk Current Events Archive 837 04-03-2012 10:16 PM




Popular Tags
belgium carl philip charlene crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events death duchess of cambridge fashion grand duchess maria teresa hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg nobility norway royals official visit ottoman poland president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince daniel prince floris prince henrik prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess ariane princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess madeleine princess margriet princess mary princess of asturias queen fabiola queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia queen sonja royal royal fashion sofia hellqvist spain state visit stockholm sweden the hague visit wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:21 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]