Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 4: September 2012-February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two scholarships from the late Queen Mother and the late Princess Diana just as there is now a Duke and Duchess of Cambridge scholarship fund. Its not just about Diana. I think the scholarships were just named for them. Is that a correct statement everyone?

LadyGabrielle said:
There are two scholarships from the late Queen Mother and the late Princess Diana just as there is now a Duke and Duchess of Cambridge scholarship fund. Its not just about Diana. I think the scholarships were just named for them. Is that a correct statement everyone?

She just meant that it's surprising that an incorrect title would be used on something official. It would make more sense to call it the Diana, Princess of Wales scholarship

You can see the list of scholarships here-

major

It is officially called The Diana, Princess of Wales Scholarship not The Princess Diana Scholarship.

Home

It was very nice to see TRH's out and about today and to have a Scholarship named in their honor.

I think it's a shame that the DM had to bring up the photo situation because you can clearly see the Duke & Duchess has moved on and are letting their lawyers handled all that.

Pictures:
PRİNCE WİLLİAM AND CATHERİNE,DUCHESS OF CAMBRİDGE VİSİT THE MİDDLE TEMPLE İN LONDON-
MYROYALS - HOLLYWOOD: PR

She looks beautiful , the suit old fashion but nice color and suits her well , overall she looks nice .

This is so nice and bless her for this.
From the Telegraph re: Olga Powell
"Mrs Powell, who had no children of her own, showed the princes one final act of loyalty by asking in her will for donations to be sent to Prince Harry’s charity, Sentebale, instead of flowers at her funeral."

You can see the list of scholarships here-

major

It is officially called The Diana, Princess of Wales Scholarship not The Princess Diana Scholarship.

Home

Thank you everyone. That makes more sense! I appreciate all the info from everyone.

I think the press is being a bit overdramatic. Catherine is a very capable person, not to mention, that if the Palace didn't feel that she was ready, they would have made sure someone took William's place. However, since she's doing beyond well, there's no need for that.

The engagement at Middle Temple was interesting to read about (the clip provided by ghost_night was excellent as well). Once again we see just how approachable this couple is. People enjoy being in their company, and that is quite telling.

You know, I like the suit on her. Its a beautiful color and it fits her perfectly. I dont think its too old fashioned. And by the way, why is it that the royals always hold thier hands clasped in front of them? Now Catherine is doing it. It looks so stiff. Just curious.

Aw too cute after being separated for the whole day the royal couple were reunited tonight
British Royals ‏@britishroyals William & Kate reunited at the end of the day, having been spotted having dinner at Loulou's in Mayfair last night.

They look very solemn indeed, to me they just look like two people who happened to walk out at the same time.

I think its great that Will and Kate were able to go out and just chill out after such a hectic and emotional (for Will) day.

Kate didn't miss a step on her engagements once again and it was so heartwarming to read about Terry. I can just picture it years from now when Kate is Queen Consort. Terry will have the picture to prove that yes... he DID hug the Queen. ::D:

Kate seems to be holding an envelope of some kind as she leaves Loulou's. I wonder if maybe it was some kind of celebration party? Maybe an engagement, an anniversary or a late birthday party?

Kate seems to be holding an envelope of some kind as she leaves Loulou's. I wonder if maybe it was some kind of celebration party? Maybe an engagement, an anniversary or a late birthday party?
yes, some thought it was a book but I'm sure it isn't. it's an envelope for sure

I think its great that Will and Kate were able to go out and just chill out after such a hectic and emotional (for Will) day.

Kate didn't miss a step on her engagements once again and it was so heartwarming to read about Terry. I can just picture it years from now when Kate is Queen Consort. Terry will have the picture to prove that yes... he DID hug the Queen. ::D:

Yep agree! :D

I'm totally in love with the outfit she wore at the evening party... really elegant

They look very solemn indeed, to me they just look like two people who happened to walk out at the same time.

They look like a couple fed up with being papped on a private night out

cepe said:

And I can understand gheir sentiments. The gutter press doesn't like the concept of limits and privacy which will not earn them any favors from this couple.

I'd love to know what Kate will be doing tonight

Then they need to get over it. I can understand not looking happy because it was a tough day for William, but they're going to be papped everywhere and they were outside of a club on their way home, it's not it's private property (but then again;))

I'd love to know what Kate will be doing tonight

Maybe a book party for Pippa? It must be pretty important to miss the Women's event with William that she attended last year. Hope we hear something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom