The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 04:01 PM
Majesty

The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge official website has crashed.

Old 11-21-2012, 04:53 PM
Majesty

Weeks of polishing protocol precedes royal engagement:
Weeks of polishing protocol precedes royal engagement | Cambridge News | Latest News Headlines From Cambridge City & Cambridgeshire | National News By Cambridge News

Old 11-21-2012, 06:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you Dman - really valuable post. If this is what it takes for just one element of the visit to Cambridge, just think of the remainder visits on the day and the co-ordination to ensure they all mesh together.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 11-21-2012, 06:41 PM
Serene Highness

Excitement mounts at shelter for royal visit | Cambridge News | Latest News Headlines From Cambridge City & Cambridgeshire | National News By Cambridge News

I like that TRH are making this visit. They seem to have their priorities straight.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge official website has crashed.
I'm glad to know it wasn't just me, Dman! I tried at a couple of different times today with no luck.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Serene Highness

I wasn't able to watch it due to geo blocking. :(
Old 11-22-2012, 03:03 AM
Heir Apparent

i'm happy to have seen the pictures. it's a shame we only get tg see those from borneo, a nice pick and mix of all the places they visited would be great.

on the other hand, i think people should be allowed to express themselves. this would be so boring if we all said "i like the pictures, the pictures are nice". i find it great that we get to hear what people think of them critically.

certain people obviously can't seem to get over the fact that we are in public forums and that their opinion is just as important as the others. it's as if things were black and white here. there's no harm in agreeing partially to be more critical and credible, but it seems certain people can't do that.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 11-22-2012, 08:07 AM
Serene Highness

School's big day in class of its own | Cambridge News | Education | Education-news

I'm really looking forward to this :)
Old 11-22-2012, 09:29 AM
Majesty

Rebecca English‏@RE_DailyMail
Palace belatedly confirm Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the Winter Whites Gala in aid of Centrepoint at Royal Albert Hall Dec 8

Prince William will also award tennis player Novak Djokovic with the Centrepoint Great Britain Youth Inspiration Award.

Tennis gala will be a great fundraiser for Centrepoint but also fun night out for keen player Kate. William says she's a demon on the court!
Old 11-22-2012, 10:15 AM
Nobility

Novak Djokovic love him so mutch
Old 11-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Courtier

Pupils preparing for a “once in a lifetime opportunity” to meet the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
School's big day in class of its own | Cambridge News | Education | Education-news
Old 11-22-2012, 01:53 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkittybaby
Pupils preparing for a “once in a lifetime opportunity” to meet the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
How exciting! Really looking forward to the pictures from this.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Serene Highness

Tennis - ATP World Tour - Djokovic To Receive Centrepoint Award

Djokovic says he is honoured to receive his award from the Duke of Cambridge.

Centrepoint is doing amazing work.
Old 11-22-2012, 05:35 PM
Heir Apparent

According to Clarence House diary they were sepposed to be there today, but no news???

http://www.dukeandduchessofcambridge...ews_date_value[min]=915148800&field_news_date_value[max]=4102444800&page=1
From their site:
Future Events

Thursday 22nd November 2012

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the Winter Whites Gala in aid of Centrepoint, Royal Albert Hall, London.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:05 PM
Heir Apparent

The Winter White Gala is on the 8th December.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 11-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Serene Highness

Royal visit: William and Kate to open City Hospital - Local - Peterborough Telegraph

TRH are going to have a packed day of events.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:41 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hana View Post
Novak Djokovic love him so mutch
As do I. He gained my respect forever at last year's US Open when he not only wore a NYPD/FDNY baseball cap for the Awards Ceremony, but also dedicated it to the victims of September 11th on the 10th Anniversary of that horrible tragic day. I also understand he does an awful lot off court for the various causes he believes in.

Nice to know there'll be other great pictures to look forward to in a couple of weeks other than just Will and Kate. That man in a tux...Sigh....
Old 11-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Serene Highness

Royals will get a lesson in history at Senate House | Cambridge university news

More info about TRH upcoming visit to Cambridge
Old 11-24-2012, 12:09 AM
Majesty

JB‏@Royal_beans
Reminder: TRHs William & Catherine will watch the Wales vs. New Zealand International Rugby match in Millennium Stadium, Cardiff on Nov 24
Old 11-24-2012, 12:41 AM
Serene Highness

Is this the All Blacks that Wales will be taking on? Or another team from Middle Eart....I mean, New Zealand.

I hope they do a Haka for TRH. One the more impressive ones I ever saw was when the New Zealand Paralympic Rugby Team played Canada's Team in a Friendly that was shown on one of the Sports Networks up here. To see those guys doing it literally sent the chills flying down my spine. :)