Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 3: April-September 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised she went with a floaty dress. I'm not sure about England, but in Northern Ireland it's been extremely windy, particularly for the time of year.

Thanks for tracking those photos down Florencia. :flowers:

I wonder if we'll see any professional shots from this event.

I'm surprised she went with a floaty dress. I'm not sure about England, but in Northern Ireland it's been extremely windy, particularly for the time of year.

Windy as anything today, I had trouble driving to work. It has been quite sunny though.

Same here, Lumutqueen. My 18 month old niece stepped out our back door earlier and was immediately blown back in again. She didn't understand what had happened.

Proof that Kate does eat!:D Thanks for the photos, Ghost; wonder where that blue lighting came from.

Last edited:
I wonder if any of them could actually see what they were eating? Weird lighting going on there.

Thanks again for all your sleuthing, ghostnight.

Duchess of Cambridge breezes onto the polo pitch as young Royals show their competitive side during charity fundraiser in Ascot
As the sun came out today the Duchess of Cambridge opted for a light silk shift as she watched her husband on the polo field. Teamed with a pair of towering open-toe wedges the ensemble proved a little impractical as the winds began to pick up. Kate was seen dashing across the grassy grounds in Ascot struggling to keep to maintain her modesty as the £290.00 dress caught the breeze.
Some really lovely pictures in the article, but this one of Harry and Lupo is my favourite. :)
Anyone who's so natural with babies and animals has to be a very good man indeed.

Aw, puppy kisses, too sweet! I wonder who the woman is who's holding Lupo's leash? Could it be Kate's PA, Rebecca?

I know what you mean! I actually had to sit there and look at her well for a while before I realized who it was. She reminded me alot of Kate especially with her outfit.

And pictures, Lumutqueen. They're probably the best website for huge high-res photos around.

sorry, i don't want to offend to anyone, but in my opinion the kate's dress look a lot to one that diana used in 1983.

:previous:OK, now we've all these ringers for Kate running around! Seriously, I thought the lady holding the leash was Rebecca (thinking first it was Kate), so you're not losing it. Could be another brunette acquaintance taking on the task of dog walking!

Last edited:
Last edited:
:previous:OK, now we've all these ringers for Kate running around! Seriously, I thought the lady holding the leash was Rebecca (thinking first it was Kate), so you're not losing it. Could be another brunette acquaintance taking on the task of dog walking!
haha good to know I'm not losing it.:lol: I was all like :ohmy: when I saw the clearer pics and realized that lady wasn't Rebecca.

Duchess of Cambridge breezes onto the polo pitch as young Royals show their competitive side during charity fundraiser in Ascot
Some really lovely pictures in the article, but this one of Harry and Lupo is my favourite. :)
Anyone who's so natural with babies and animals has to be a very good man indeed.
My parents taught me that you can tell if a person is good by his interactions with animals and babies, and it is so true! Harry is proof!;)
Plus if that is not a moment straight off the TV show All Creatures Great and Small, then I don't know what is!:D:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom