The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 02:41 AM
Heir Apparent

OK fresh post because this is SOOOOO cute!!!!
Prince William proud of popular Catherine - Monsters and Critics
per Lady Elizabeth Anson

Also from her:
'It was madness': Queen's reaction to Kate and William's wedding is revealed - Princess Diana Remembered

I'm hearing the first one is late afternoon/early evening and the second a bit later on in the evening that's what I'm being told right now.

I had yet to see this picture from the Duke and Duchess watching or getting ready to watch the film yesterday
http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagene...illiam7--z.jpg

I have a terrible headache and another early morning for me tomorrow so off to bed see you all tomorrow!

Old 04-26-2012, 04:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Another confirmation that the events will be sometime tonight
Quote:
phil dampier ‏ @phildampier Will and Kate out again tonight. Imperial War Museum and event to mark South Pole race. Servicemen recreated Scott epic.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Heir Apparent

pictures from the reception at Goldsmiths' Hall in London April 26, 2012
reception at Goldsmiths' Hall April 26, 2012 - News, photos, topics, and quotes
Old 04-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge Attend Reception For The Scott-Amundsen Centenary Race. April 26, 2012

Getty Images - Cerca: GBR: The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge Attend Reception For The Scott-Amundsen Centenary Race

Kate Middleton Pictures and Prince William at Amundsen Race

Prince William & Duchess Kate: Scott-Amundsen Race Reception! | Kate Middleton, Prince William : Just Jared

Hello Magazine William and Kate meet South Pole adventurers
Old 04-26-2012, 10:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Richard Palmer ‏ @RoyalReporter Everyone loves a baby, don't they? Prince William and Kate doted over a three-week-old today.
A pic of the event mentioned above:
Quote:
Paul Harrison ‏ @SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Kate gets in the family way - picking up some tips?! http://pic.twitter.com/QFnQAFSi
And another:
Quote:
#royal #Kate #William also gets some practice in with a little one - they'll get tongues wagging!!! http://pic.twitter.com/fO3tCmKl
Also:
Quote:
Kate Debate ‏ @RoyalKateDebate Will and Kate baby vid is coming soon, as confirmed by @MaxFosterCNN (thank you!)
Quote:
WhatKateWore.com ‏ @WhatKateWore Duchess of Cambridge in navy past season Rebecca Taylor tweed separates
Duchess of Cambridge: William and I really might run the London marathon - Evening Standard http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifest...n-7681855.html
Kate Middleton Wears Patriotic Poppy Brooch at Charity Event : People.com
Quote:
georgina brewer ‏ @Georginaitv #Kate and #William paid visit to James Bond HQ MI6 this morning before their engagements today
Pic from Wills speech
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...ym57o1_500.jpg

no vid yet I'm afraid. again untagged pics at zimbio and daylife. I'll post links later going back to bed. sorry I'm late on updates slept in.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

When does the couples second event today start?
Old 04-26-2012, 10:40 AM
Heir Apparent

I have heard next to nothing about the 2nd event so far, I will let you know when I do lol if I'm still awake
Old 04-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Kate Middleton wears indigo tweed Rebecca Taylor suit for reception celebrating South Pole explorers | Mail Online

From what my sources can gather maybe around 6ish for the next event. That was one of my original pred. late afternoon 1st visit and early evening 2nd visit

more pics of them and the baby
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...bISPVQ.twitter

OK I can confirm the 2nd won't be till later tonight.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Nobility

Old 04-26-2012, 11:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Thnx for the video! Another one here:
Home - ITNSource News

One more here:
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge show broody side during Royal reception - Telegraph
Old 04-26-2012, 11:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

oh my god! wills look so so so good with the baby! I can0t wait for a cambrdge's baby!! I really want a girl!
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 04-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

How cool that they got to visit MI6 this morning. I'd love a look round there but I suppose the 'secret' bit of the Secret Service is pretty important.
Old 04-26-2012, 12:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince William & Kate Middleton's Royal Wedding Cake to be Auctioned - The Morton Report

CNN Video:
Prince William a 'natural' as he cradles baby at charity event - CNN.com

Kate Middleton's Rebecca Taylor Jacket Sells Out In 30 Minutes (PHOTOS)

Also small tidbit Richard was the only one who was sending live tweets from inside the 1st engagement as it happened but due to connectivity issues and such they never went through. So we didn't miss much in terms of my live updates since there were very few to go by.
Also thought this was important:
Quote:
Richard Palmer ‏ @RoyalReporter William and Kate are away at friends' celebration this weekend but are expected to return to Anglesey on their first anniversary, says PA.
Old 04-26-2012, 01:26 PM
Serene Highness

I dont get it, how do you auction off pastry? I mean you can't really save it, and it's so cute the way william holds the child in his arms.
Old 04-26-2012, 01:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Those traditional dense fruit cakes will keep for years. You wouldn't want to eat it, but it doesn't disintegrate or anything. You can buy pieces of Charles and Diana's wedding cake even today.

Interesting that William and Kate made a private visit to MI6 this morning. That's a more serious engagement than we've perhaps seen them do before. Certainly William will one day know all the state secrets, as the Queen does, so perhaps they're just starting to ease him into it all.
Old 04-26-2012, 01:48 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Isn't there another event tonight?
Old 04-26-2012, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Ghost_night, thanks for all of the photos, videos and information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dane View Post
As I PM'd soapstar, Mary can only do so much!
The red pants have their own fan club/following I'm afraid but Frederik certainly doesn't wear them nor his funky suits (the only way I can describe them) as often as he used to.
Though I'm not personally a fan of the velvet suits, I love that Frederik isn't afraid to do "something different." IMO better than dressing the same for years with no differentiation, i.e. same old grey or navy two button suits and the common tuxedo

Apologies to the Mods for going off-topic
Oh, Frederik. Those red pants are a hot mess. I do agree with you, American Dane. You have to applaud the guy for wearing what he likes.

I love the video and photos of William holding the baby. So cute.

I wonder if this the first time that William has visited MI6?
Old 04-26-2012, 01:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes at the Imperial War Museum. Guests are currently arriving

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 04-26-2012, 02:06 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't know how to break this news but apparently she is wearing a dark grey dress. No pics yet but its by Amanda Wakely. Info from Richard Palmer, Daily Express

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 04-26-2012, 02:09 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
I don't know how to break this news but apparently sh is wearing a dark grey dress
Not surprised as it is one of the colors she tends to go for if not black or beige.