Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 3: April-September 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or it's got nothing to do with the Olympics and Catherine and William like tennis perhaps?

Well it is very much possible. Tennis is very exciting and attracting. And a lot people love this sport.

Please note that all posts regarding a Cambridge pregnancy have been deleted as off topic.

I'm a bit uncomfortable with these pictures. It's pretty clear William and Kate had no idea whatsoever that they were being photographed. I'll be very surprised if these get anywhere near any British publication, but the royals can't do much about overseas media.

On a shallow note, I will say William may be losing his hair but he's got a very attractive physique.

Wasn't there honeymoon in April?

I am torn about this. Sad for the invasion of privacy but excited for the pictures... Duchess Kate: William and Kate's Honeymoon Photos

Can they legally do anything about it?
The woman's body does not look like it would be Catherine's. What we have seen of the Duchess arms and legs although slim not as muscular as the picture. The picture shows a female athletes body.

They know, as any A+ celebrity, that they will be photographed when giving the opportunity = being outside.

I dont have any problem with the pictures because they are taken outside on a beach. It may not be a public beach, but its still a beach. I personally draw the line eg when it comes to creepy pictures like Diana in the fitness studio.

I do think the woman is Kate, her body is quite body-builderish.

Their honeymoon was in May last year, but the photos are only coming out now for whatever reason.

I think that is Kate's body. She'd obviously lost a bit of weight in the run up to the wedding, but she's always had kind of narrow hips. She's a regular gym user and is obviously physically fit, as is William as these photos show.

The woman's body does not look like it would be Catherine's. What we have seen of the Duchess arms and legs although slim not as muscular as the picture. The picture shows a female athletes body.

Agreed, the body is photoshopped. Catherine does not have abs like those.

And sorry, but I don't agree that William has a great physique. I expected better for a 28-year-old military officer. Not buff or model-like, but definitely not that.

I also think it is photoshop.

Really? I assume you saw her abs recently then? When did that happen and what did her abs look like when you got a look at them?

The woman's body does not look like it would be Catherine's. What we have seen of the Duchess arms and legs although slim, not as muscular as the picture. The picture shows a female athletes body.

I can only see the one picture from the cover and my first reaction was that it wasn't Kate because of the face. It doesn't look like Kate to me. There was something odd about it - and now people mention the body. Maybe it was that. She doesn't look 'right' beside William - the proportions are wrong - Kate is a more slight figure beside William.

These coming out a year later is suspicious. The resort where they stayed has their reputation riding on the fact that A-Listers can be guaranteed privacy. Highly unlikely that anyone got as close as this photo indicates - unless we are seeing a friend's/bodyguard's snap shots, or an unscrupulous employee (though I suspect there are protocols to ensure that employees are not on-site with personal cameras). Somehow, given William's radar on this sort of thing - I find it highly dubious that someone slipped the fence, though it's not impossible, of course - but then, why wait? These would have been hot-hot snaps a year ago - why wait? British tabloids would have paid mountains of money for such (legitimate) pictures.

Really? I assume you saw her abs recently then? When did that happen and what did her abs look like when you got a look at them?

Around the same time you got such a good look at her body that you can speak so confidently about it. I'm going by the pictures of them in Mustique in January (is that recently enough for you?) where you can see, besides the difference in muscle tone, that Catherine has an 'innie' not an 'outie' and is in reality more well-endowed than the "honeymoon" pictures show.

Wow, how sad that I had to dissect a picture so much just to assure you. I never once said that Catherine didn't have a good body or was physically fit, just that photoshopping had occurred.

BTW thank you once again for using one of my posts to point out that one must be William and Catherine's inner circle if you don't believe/agree with the contents of a post.

Last edited:
Kate is walking further from the water than William, meaning where she's walking is slightly higher up then where William is. The beach is shelving down to the water and it gives Kate the impression of being the same height as William which we know she isn't.

The photos look like long lense shots to me. The photographer could hundreds of metres from William and Kate poking out of a bush and they wouldn't know it. Or maybe a staff member or fellow guest took them. The hotel might be able to prevent their staff bringing cameras to work, but every mobile phone is a camera nowadays.

British tabloids wouldn't have paid any money at all for these snaps because as soon as they'd buy them them the royals would either take out an injunction to prevent their publication or have them in court for invasion of privacy. These pictures will never see the light of day in a British publication.

So we are comparing the muscle definition from May 2011 and January of 2012 to say that the body is not from the same person?

Last edited:
Around the same time you got such a good look at her body that you can speak so confidently about it. I'm going by the pictures of them in Mustique in January (is that recently enough for you?) where you can see, besides the difference in muscle tone, that Catherine has an 'outie' not an 'innie' and is in reality more well-endowed than the "honeymoon" pictures show.

Wow, how sad that I had to dissect a picture so much just to assure you. I never once said that Catherine didn't have a good body or was physically fit, just that photoshopping had occurred.

BTW thank you once again for using one of my posts to point out that one must be William and Catherine's inner circle if you don't believe/agree with the contents of a post.

Where did I say I'm sure about her body? I made a very general statement about Kate having lost weight and keeping herself fit, which is a fact. At no point did I say that those are definitely her abs, or that her abs look like that because the fact is none of us know what her abs look like.

Where are these photos from Mustique? I only remember some very, very grainy pictures from Mustique obviously taken on a very long lense from a considerable distance. Or are we talking about the pictures of William and Kate in Mustique in 2008 that most of the press printed assuming, incorrectly, that they were from this year?

You stated, without qualification, that Kate's abs do not look like the photo on the front of this gossip magazine. These pictures were apparently taken over a year ago, and over 7 months before William and Kate were in Mustique. It's one thing to say the photo doesn't look like Kate because she has thinner legs than that, or bigger hands than that, or a bigger head than that because we get to see all those things regularly and so can make a judgement. None of us know what Kate's abs look like now, let alone in May 2011.

The pictures look like William and Kate to me. Especially the ones of them in the water. You can clearly see William's bald spot. Now who know whether these were actually taken during the honeymoon.

Kate is walking further from the water than William, meaning where she's walking is slightly higher up then where William is. The beach is shelving down to the water and it gives Kate the impression of being the same height as William which we know she isn't.

The photos look like long lense shots to me. The photographer could hundreds of metres from William and Kate poking out of a bush and they wouldn't know it. Or maybe a staff member or fellow guest took them. The hotel might be able to prevent their staff bringing cameras to work, but every mobile phone is a camera nowadays.
Yeah it definitely appears that these were taken with a long lens camera. In one of the photos, you can tell that the photographer was hiding behind some type of shrubbery.

I thought the abs looked pretty defined too, but I think it's just the way that particular pic was photographed. In the ones of them in the water, her abs look softer....not as defined as the beach walking photo.

She has an outie? All the pics that I've seen of her in a bikini she doesn't look like she has an outie to me.

She definitely doesn't have an outie.

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2527373/kate-middleton-prince-william-bikini-04/

Last edited:
:previous:Thanks for posting these clearer pictures - I can actually read the text - and I can see that it's definitely Kate's face in the first photo and the one in profile. What amazing physiques on both of them!

Last edited:
Does anyone but me member that really blurry leaked photo back in May 2011? Well the clothes match completely to the ones in the newly released ones.

good lord the things I save.....the original leaked pic back in 2011
http://i49.tinypic.com/zxzth.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like them, with the full pictures now. But no "clear" shots of the face.

Recall that when William returned from the Falklands he announced that Kate would not be doing any more engagements until the Jublilee. The master had spoken (wonder how happy she was about that little bit of male dominance?)
The rumor, which came out at the end of March (courtesy of the Dailymail), was that Kate would not be doing any engagements for the next few months. Of course, that turned out to be untrue. During April and May, Kate did about 9 engagements (not including the Buckingham garden party or the sovereigns' luncheon). So I guess the "master" hadn't spoken. :lol:

Furthermore, maybe Kate is very happy with her time on Anglesey. Could it be that she actually enjoys being a housewife and it's not being forced on her by William? The rest of her life will be devoted to public service, so I don't see the problem with her being a housewife/part-time royal for now.

Last edited:
I have too much time on my hands. William & Catherine

I think the pictures are definitely them. Catherine has gained weight since the wedding (but I think it looks good on her). These must have been before she gained. But man, William looks like a bum next to her!

Its definitely them. Thanks for the pictures.
I wonder who how they got them and who leaked them but obviously they weren't going to stay hidden images for a long time IMO. They would've come out sooner or later.

Does anyone know when the couples next event is?

As far as I know July 26th. They will be at BP waiting for the Olympic Torch to arrive^

Its definitely them. Thanks for the pictures.
I wonder who how they got them and who leaked them but obviously they weren't going to stay hidden images for a long time IMO. They would've come out sooner or later.

I still have problems with the first picture - it doesn't look like Kate. Color me crazy but there is something 'not right' about the picture. I was going to start posting pictures to illustrate what I mean but can't right now. Her body is not the correct proportion - that it normally is - to William's - it seems to me. Walking on higher/lower sand doesn't explain the disparity. Look at their engagement picture and you'll see what I mean - Kate is much more slight than William. It's the comparison. - not that she is - but in contrast to him.

Anyway, I'm sure there are folks out there checking their validity. We'll know soon enough if they're fakes. Meantime someone must have made some money, not so?

P.S. American Dane was right - Kate has an 'outie'. :p

Last edited:
Sorry but the one of Kate looks fake as he double hockey stix. The one of William looks better and if that is really his body than from the neck down he is a catch. I won't be spending money on these pix, I think it's disgusting how nobody famous is allowed to have some time to themselves.

O.k. So what is next on the agenda for this much argued about couple? I know the Olympics are coming up but anything before then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom