The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 04:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Aw, puppy kisses, too sweet! I wonder who the woman is who's holding Lupo's leash? Could it be Kate's PA, Rebecca?

Old 05-13-2012, 04:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Looks like Rebecca to me, Baroness of Books.

Old 05-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks, Ghost, that's what I thought; she looks very like Kate.
Old 05-13-2012, 04:45 PM
Heir Apparent

I know what you mean! I actually had to sit there and look at her well for a while before I realized who it was. She reminded me alot of Kate especially with her outfit.
Old 05-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Was this one posted? It's very cute. Looks like they had just hugged or something
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...m37to1_400.jpg
Old 05-13-2012, 05:02 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Thanks for the link ghost! We complain about the DM but they do provide us with a lot of the intel!
Old 05-13-2012, 05:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

And pictures, Lumutqueen. They're probably the best website for huge high-res photos around.
Old 05-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

sorry, i don't want to offend to anyone, but in my opinion the kate's dress look a lot to one that diana used in 1983.
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 05-13-2012, 05:46 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Another photogallery

Kate Middleton Pictures at William and Harry's Polo
Old 05-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Shoot I may have been wrong about it being Rebecca holding Lupo, damn now I don't know which of the 2 ladies is Rebecca ugh I've been up too long my mind is losing it. I think now it's the lady in blue that's Rebecca not in the red polka dot outfit as I first thought

Kate Middleton Brings Dog Lupo to Polo Match : People.com
Old 05-13-2012, 07:21 PM
Heir Apparent

OK, now we've all these ringers for Kate running around! Seriously, I thought the lady holding the leash was Rebecca (thinking first it was Kate), so you're not losing it. Could be another brunette acquaintance taking on the task of dog walking!
Old 05-13-2012, 11:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
Duchess of Cambridge breezes onto the polo pitch as young Royals show their competitive side during charity fundraiser in Ascot
Some really lovely pictures in the article, but this one of Harry and Lupo is my favourite.
Anyone who's so natural with babies and animals has to be a very good man indeed.
Harry is turning into one big cuddlebunny!
Old 05-14-2012, 12:12 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Duchess of Cambridge breezes onto the polo pitch as young Royals show their competitive side during charity fundraiser in Ascot
Some really lovely pictures in the article, but this one of Harry and Lupo is my favourite.
Anyone who's so natural with babies and animals has to be a very good man indeed.
Very Nice Article , and Very Nice Pictures They Looks So Nice , I Like It When Prince Harry Play With The Dog , Thank you for Posting Artemisia
Old 05-14-2012, 01:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
OK, now we've all these ringers for Kate running around! Seriously, I thought the lady holding the leash was Rebecca (thinking first it was Kate), so you're not losing it. Could be another brunette acquaintance taking on the task of dog walking!
haha good to know I'm not losing it. I was all like when I saw the clearer pics and realized that lady wasn't Rebecca.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
My parents taught me that you can tell if a person is good by his interactions with animals and babies, and it is so true! Harry is proof!
Plus if that is not a moment straight off the TV show All Creatures Great and Small, then I don't know what is!
Old 05-14-2012, 01:39 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Oh, that is just too sweet . Harry's definitely got the touch with animals and kids, like his brother, sister-in-law, and many other members of the Royal Family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
My parents taught me that you can tell if a person is good by his interactions with animals and babies, and it is so true! Harry is proof!
Plus if that is not a moment straight off the TV show All Creatures Great and Small, then I don't know what is!
Oh, Harry was definitely pulling a Siegfried Farnon in that picture , and I'm in 100% agreement with your mother's assessment.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Gorgeous audience shot HD video from Friday's gala.

DEAD! Video from the polo match!!

This one appears to be from Saturday's match

The world exclusive photos from inside Friday's gala
Quote:
Rosie Nixon ‏ @Rosie_Nixon Your VIP pass to join William, Kate & @TeamGB at the years starriest event exclusively in @hellomag http://yfrog.com/ocyqpurj
...And we'll have full coverage of Kate's sunny day out with Lupo to watch her Prince win the polo in next week's @hellomag

So now that I got all that out there time for me to go to bed as I haven't slept properly in 3 days
Old 05-14-2012, 11:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the coverage, Ghost. I really like Ann Friel's dress from the polo match.
Old 05-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Majesty

Kate & William PDA Alert! Duchess Kisses Husband, Plays With Puppy Lupo At Audi Polo Match (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
Old 05-14-2012, 12:39 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Kate Middleton cheers on Prince William at a charity polo match - hellomagazine.com

"Pure People" Kate Middleton et ses jambes d'athlète volent la vedette à William et Harry

Video from Popsugar