Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 3: April-September 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be nice to see William and Catherine in Scotland. Hope we get some pictures from the Order of the Thistle (the procession at least, I know the ceremony is private).
And I wanted to add to that. I spoke to Richard and he told me unlike previously rumoured they will not be touring Scotland this week. That will be left up to the Queen but they will be there on 5th for the ceremony.

:)
And I wanted to add to that. I spoke to Richard and he told me unlike previously rumoured they will not be touring Scotland this week. That will be left up to the Queen but they will be there on 5th for the ceremony.
Exactly it was my question but at least we will see them on 5th;)

You "spoke" to Richard? As in Richard Palmer? Do you have a direct line to him? If all of the above answers are yes, I am soooooooo impressed with you ghost_night!

Duchess of Durham said:
You "spoke" to Richard? As in Richard Palmer? Do you have a direct line to him? If all of the above answers are yes, I am soooooooo impressed with you ghost_night!

I believe she means on twitter :). He frequently answers questions there.

Thank you for clarifying this :flowers:. Yes, it will be very nice indeed to see them on the 5th.

kate and wills attend a wedding today, somebody see the photos? kate look perfect!

corazon said:
kate and wills attend a wedding today, somebody see the photos? kate look perfect!

Whose wedding?

That outfit is terrible... I'm sure the wedding was lovely though! Everyone looks so happy despite the poor weather :)

Niraj Tanna ‏@IkonPictures Pictures of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at a friends this weekend will appear in the Daily Mail, The Sun, Express, Star and Telegraph.
I'm guessing pix will be available sometime tomorrow
Niraj Tanna ‏@IkonPictures HRH The Duchess of Cambridge wore a red spotted dress by @Beulahlondon which raises money for trafficked women in India. #greatcause

Niraj Tanna ‏@IkonPictures Pictures should hopefully be available on Monday. Will keep everyone posted. Thank you for your retweets.

I tell you, these fascinators are not for the shy! Pippa looks like she's got a spider web spun around her head. And neither of these dresses appeal to me. Pippa's is just too overembroidered and with those sleeves, it looks like a child's dress.

Last edited:
Pippa's fascinator is actually not bad at all, am not fond of Catherine's though.

I really didn't care for any of the dresses I saw in the link. Pippa's dress looks like a little girl dress but I love her hat!

LaRae

There are no great outfits going on there except for the men in their morning suits.

The Express's front page which ghost_night linked to has a big image of Pippa and a tiny little photo of Kate. I think they need to get their priorities straight.

kate's dress for me is nice. may be was very similar to the 80`s. I may be many people I make angry but I hace to sat that the dress is a carbon copy to one that diana used in canada 1983. one white with blue.

I think Kate should give up on those Beulah dresses; they simply aren't becoming for her!

(In fact they are dowdy and old-fashioned, imo.) I know it sold out immediately, but someone compared it to flowered curtains and I think that's an apt comparison!

Just about any other designer suits her better.

I like Pippa's outfit better but it does look like a little girl's dress.

Although those flower pattern dresses seem to be in vogue (see the dresses favoured by several other guests ), I am not too fond of them. On the other hand, the cut and fabric of the Duchess' dress look nice to me. Here in Brazil, we almost never wear hats, so I really cannot give an educated opinion about them.

Last edited:
I have to say Im not fond of the dresses. I suppose it is the thing to wear to a wedding but Im not into it. The dresses look too old. I think they could have done better but Catherine is wearing my favorite shoes! :)

William and Kate are at Wimbledon today to watch the men's quarterfinals. Kate is wearing the McQueen sailor inspired knitted outfit that she wore in Canada to see Prince Edward Island (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom