Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 3: April-September 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That could mean more than one thing, ghost! ;)
LOL! too funny. Actually Duchess of Durnham has PMed me but we're having problems since she's on a mac and most of the programs I use are for Windows anyone have any suggestions?

LOL! too funny. Actually Duchess of Durnham has PMed me but we're having problems since she's on a mac and most of the programs I use are for Windows anyone have any suggestions?

Downloadhelper should still work on in Safari on a Mac (I use it far more often than I should :p) but ABCOnline may not be supported site. There are ways of getting around that though. PM me if you guys need any help. :flowers:

Downloadhelper should still work on in Safari on a Mac (I use it far more often than I should :p) but ABCOnline may not be supported site. There are ways of getting around that though. PM me if you guys need any help. :flowers:
kk I told her to PM you thanks for offering to help us! :flowers:

Truly lovely watching Prince Charles reminisce. It was so nice to see him laugh and smile as he watched the home movies. I found it very heartwarming, seeing him in such a reflective mood.

There are websites that you can download the video from that don't require fiddling with the file or anything. If you feel so inclined, You just need a program like bitcomet or utorrent and a website that I don't know if I can mention or not (but it wouldn't take a PIRATE searching for a BAY to find it).

Last edited:
I dunno how accurate this is since it's from Now Magazine(no, it's not baby speculation)
Kate Middleton's Hiding A BIG Secret From Prince William | Celeb Dirty Laundry

Judging by some other headlines that are at the bottom of the article, this is just a tabloid attempting to get itself out there. I personally won't believe this until a more credible source comes out and says something (I have a feeling it won't happen, since William's a very private person, and if Catherine is indeed planning a surprise gathering, how in the heck did the press find out [and the 'surprise' aspect is now gone to the dogs, because I'm sure this'll be picked up by other sites and news sources, which will bring it to the attention of the Royal Family and their staff]).

I think it is them , william has them shoes on he allways wears

it looks very much like them

Maybe the way the scarf is..but it looks FULL in the front!
If you know what I mean

LadyCatharine said:
Maybe the way the scarf is..but it looks FULL in the front!
If you know what I mean

That's not Catherine in the front. she's in the back, next to William.

oh yes, I can tell by the heels with jeans and short jacket, side profile with hair pulled back looks EXACTLY like Kate

So much for respecting their privacy. People complain when the paps follow them but seem to have no qualms about photographing them themselves and posting the pics online.

:previous: Precisely. But then it is hard to practice what one preaches.

Looks very much like them to me. The side profile really looks like William plus he usually does wear his glasses when he drives and that cap he always wears and the hair looks like something Kate would do with the heels.

The original poster of the pic is this person:
@RizzleRahmz Just saw prince Harry and Kate Middleton at high st ken cinema http://pic.twitter.com/PS3o0qNp

@RizzleRahmz Lool my bad William. Same **** unoeee
ETA: The Sun ran with the story
Wills and Kate on cinema date | The Sun |News

Last edited:
Looks very much like them to me. The side profile really looks like William plus he usually does wear his glasses when he drives and that cap he always wears and the hair looks like something Kate would do with the heels.

The original poster of the pic is this person:
ETA: The Sun ran with the story
Wills and Kate on cinema date | The Sun |News

I think my comment comes from the fact that I have poor vision, and won't be able to pick them out if they're not on a walk-about or an engagement. I think it's because I'm used to seeing them in a certain context and when they're not in that context, I cannot generalize. I hope that makes sense. It all comes down to one's visual memory.

Show me full frontal, and I'll tell you if that's William and Kate.;)

While I applaud the Cambridges for their taste in movies, I am sad that they can't just blend into the crowd without being noticed and photographed. :(

:previous:
Well, that´s the bad side of being royal and in the limelight...
Sad, but they are sharing the same handicap with being photgraphed all the time and everywhere like A Celebs (and they are even "AAA+ Celebs" :p).
BYe Bine

I think my comment comes from the fact that I have poor vision, and won't be able to pick them out if they're not on a walk-about or an engagement. I think it's because I'm used to seeing them in a certain context and when they're not in that context, I cannot generalize. I hope that makes sense. It all comes down to one's visual memory.
Oh totally makes sense. I wasn't really calling you out more generally pointing out to everyone things that we usually see on Wills and Kate that is present in the photo like I said the glasses for one.:flowers: Oh ya Daria I'm just about to PM you back now I was swamped to death today with things to do. I don't think I'm going to get a min to just sit down despite me saying otherwise:lol:

I'm sorry, but those Spencer girls always look like they're students about to head out clubbing in Leeds or something. The platinum hair, the hemlines, the hair extensions; if I didn't know better I'd think they were some footballer's WAG, not the daughter of one of the wealthiest peers of the realm.

Kate's wearing a fully recycled outfit, but still looks elegant. If Liz Jones had hoped that her article would prompt Kate to dump the nude LK Bennets, she was clearly mistaken.

That's a Marilyn Monroe moment for Kitty as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom