The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 01:21 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoLynn
Any possible truth to the Daily Mail claiming that the RAF told William he has till the end of the year to choose... Flying with the RAF or Royal Duties? I'm truly hoping they were just trying to stir up trouble like usual.
I think they are making a story out of a normal process. It's time for William to decide whether to re-sign. Every service man has to decide this as they enter the last year of their contract. The DM just made it sound like their was some added pressure involved.

Old 05-07-2012, 09:24 AM
Aristocracy

Aww.... This is really nice!

Old 05-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Fit for a future king: William and Kate spend anniversary in The Crown country pub
William and Kate spend first wedding anniversary in a pub - hellomagazine.com
Old 05-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Heir Apparent

I think it's very romantic to celebrate a special occasion at a 12th-century inn.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:48 AM
Royal Highness

Sooo Nice Article Of Amazing Couple Prince William & Kate , Thank you for Posting 4Pam
Old 05-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Part 3 of the new Prince William book, this part deals with his relationship with Catherine so I posted it here.
William didn't know if it was possible to love just one girl... but then Kate hit the town in a sexy dress and he came running back | Mail Online
Old 05-08-2012, 02:11 AM
Majesty

What a lovely room. I love the simplicity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
I think it's very romantic to celebrate a special occasion at a 12th-century inn.
Oh, I'm in complete agreement with you. There's something very special about something like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Part 3 of the new Prince William book, this part deals with his relationship with Catherine so I posted it here.
William didn't know if it was possible to love just one girl... but then Kate hit the town in a sexy dress and he came running back | Mail Online
The title alone makes me go 'aww' . Their story is a real-life fairytale, with a measure of ups and downs.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you ghost night for sharing that. Interesting read. It was amazing to know that most students didn't even think there was anything special about Catherine. She was just another girl in a pashmina as it says. They did have their ups and downs but they managed to make it through. What a wonderful book. I wonder if it will be sold here in the U.S. I would love to get it. :)
Old 05-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Ah!!!! SURPRISE APPEARANCE
Quote:
Richard Palmer ‏ @RoyalReporter A crowd's gathered outside Claridge's in London, where William and Kate are due soon at a black tie dinner hosted by the Thirty Club.
Richard Palmer ‏ @RoyalReporter
William will address media and advertising big wigs at tonight's dinner.The hosts like to keep things secret so the subject is unknown
Richard Palmer ‏ @RoyalReporter
William and Kate arrive at Claridge's. She's in a long cream dress.
Mark Stewart ‏ @RegalEyes
The Duchess of Cambridge is wearing stunning full length cream dress as she joins Prince William at Claridges for his speach to the 30 Club
Quote:
Richard Palmer ‏ @RoyalReporter Any help on Kate's dress tonight gratefully received. This is an official engagement but SJP won't help as it is "private".
Old 05-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Nobility

https://twitter.com/#!/AndreaLNicolas

Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge arrive at function just after Premier Weatherill. Twitter / Andrea Nicolas: Prince William and the Duc ...

Express article from 3 May
Old 05-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Heir Apparent

and cue dying mode:
PHOTO:
"I had the levi's guy on my wall, he wishes."
Old 05-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Heir Apparent

First proper pro photo
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...j7n8o1_400.jpg

Her shoes are Jimmy Choo
Old 05-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Heir Apparent

TONS of pics here just go here
Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers

and type in Cambridge
Old 05-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Thanks a lot for all the pictures and updates, ghost_night554!
William looks quite smart, but I really dislike Kate's dress and especially shoes.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Be careful sitting down in that dress Kate! Duchess wows in a floor-length cream gown... with a daring thigh-high split
Quote:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge conducted a ‘secret’ engagement in London last night at one of the most elite dining clubs in the country. The royal couple were at Claridge’s hotel in Mayfair for a meeting of the Thirty Club, whose members are some of the most powerful men and women in advertising and the media. Kate was wearing a show-stopping full length cream evening gown to the black tie dinner.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm gonna cry at how glam they look in these pix
Be careful sitting down in that dress Kate! Duchess wows in a floor-length cream gown... with a thigh-high split | Mail Online
Old 05-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
Thanks a lot for all the pictures and updates, ghost_night554!
William looks quite smart, but I really dislike Kate's dress and especially shoes.
You got that right. Wills looks very dashing and debonair, but Catherine's look is a miss. Makes me wonder if she grabbed the first thing in the wardrobe that was within reach. But, on a positive note, glad to see them out and about.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Rosie Nixon ‏ @Rosie_Nixon Movie star Kate at Claridges "@JordonLee: Wow The Duchess of Cambridge is looking amazing Tonight! INCREDIBLE. http://bit.ly/KjbvuD"
More praise for the Duchess tonight

About the shoes
Quote:
Rosie Nixon ‏ @Rosie_Nixon Kate's gold strappy shoes as worn by @AndersonNatalie last wk at the Soap Awards: "They are Vamp by Jimmy Choo! I love them x" #royal #kate
Beautiful shot by Mark Stewart
http://markstewartphotographyltd.tum...nd-a-dinner-at

That's all from me for now off to the Dr's office for a checkup. I'll see if anything new is up when I get back.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

That dress is utterly drool-worthy. It's quite stark, but the long clean lines really suit Kate's frame. Sometimes less really is more. Fantastic.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
William and Kate join HELLO! at star-studded Olympic Ball
London Olympics 2012: William and Kate to attend Olympic Gala Ball - hellomagazine.com

Quote:
Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge arrive at Claridge's hotel to attend a black tie event hosted by the Thirty Club of London where William will be addressing some of the most powerful men and women in media and advertising.
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/HweoB...rty+Club+Event

Quote:
Want to know where they spent the day of their anniversary the Dukes of Cambridge?
¿Quieres conocer dónde pasaron su noche de aniversario los duques de Cambridge?

http://translate.google.com.tr/trans...che%2F&act=url

Closed Thread