The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh, so sad not a official photo for the anniverasry, i remember the sweet photo of charles and diana with baby wills in their wedding's firts anniversary and I remember too the ofiicial photo of edward and sophie.

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 04-29-2012, 10:19 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Ok I thought this deserved a fresh post. I apologize for what looks like spamming on my part.
I'll have the preview up most likely tomorrow night(my time) judging from past experiences.

Now that we know what's going to happen with these photos I'm off to bed.

I know I know I said I was done but here's one more royal wedding article:
The royal wedding: magic we can't forget - Telegraph
As always, thank you for all your updates . The article from 'The Telegraph' was delightful to read. So many wonderful moments, and memories for all who were privileged to be involved.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Kate Middleton, a beautiful wedding belle...

Quote:
Cambridges to attend private business mtg next week & receive invite to S. Australia
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/bus...-1226342880504

So I got an update sadly we will NOT be getting the exclusive photos from the wedding this past weekend until next week:
Quote:
Rosie Nixon ‏ @Rosie_Nixon @RoyalKateDebate @hellomag next week. We've got a fab exclusive report on the couple for you today though!
Old 04-30-2012, 06:17 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Tweet from Clarence House says that the couple will not attend the Badminton Horse Trials next week due to a waterlogged pitch.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:12 AM
Majesty

Royal Wedding Anniversary: Will & Kate Reportedly Spend Their 'Very Special' Day Privately (PHOTOS)
Old 04-30-2012, 02:50 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
William and Kate spend anniversary with friends who 'matter most'
William and Kate: The couple attend friend's wedding on their anniversary - hellomagazine.com
Old 04-30-2012, 03:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Tweet from Clarence House says that the couple will not attend the Badminton Horse Trials next week due to a waterlogged pitch.
Yep too bad was looking forward to it. Here's the full article
Video: Badminton Horse Trials cancelled due to flooding - Telegraph

Also here are more pics from this weekend's wedding
Kate Middleton and Prince William at Wedding on Anniversary
Old 04-30-2012, 07:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Fish in parchment as the special dinner; very clever allusion to the one-year paper anniversary.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
@ClarenceHouse: As @TeamGB ambassadors, The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge will attend 'Our Greatest Team Rises', @RoyalAlbertHall, 11th May
Another Olympics related appearance yay!
Old 05-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to be guests of honour at Olympic gala dinner - and they'll be serenaded by Gary Barlow
Quote:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be guests of honour at a star-studded gala dinner celebrating the country's Olympic and Paralympic athletes. William and Kate will be among a Royal Albert Hall audience watching Take That singer Gary Barlow, artist Will Young, singing sensation Alfie Boe and Britain's Got Talent winners Spelbound perform in honour of the sportsmen and women next Friday.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Royal Highness

Thank you Artemisia for The article and The Info , waiting to see them
Old 05-01-2012, 06:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

How wonderful with another appearance by the William and Kate, it's gonna be great to see more and more of them.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Serene Highness

Now that will certainly be nice, can't wait to hear how it went. :)
Old 05-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Heir Apparent

I am so happy to hear that they are attending and I'm also happy it's a night time event cause that means I'll for sure be around for it.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Majesty

It's great that William and Catherine are out and about a little bit more. As Jubilee and Olympics get closer, I have a feeling that we'll be seeing them a but more often.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

William and Kate are going to have a rather visible rule during Jubilee celebrations, plus William and Harry have active roles in the Olympics committee, so we'll definitely see them more in the coming months.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince William and Kate Middleton: Were They Spent Their Anniversary : People.com
Old 05-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Serene Highness

Well I think its nice that they attended her friends wedding. Catherine apparently has not forgotten her friends now that she is part of the firm. She is thoughtful and cares about people she feels are important in her life. Awesome.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Courtier

People Magazine didn't actually mix up "were" and "where", did they? (rhetorical question). The words aren't even pronounced the same!

I didn't realise copyediting was such hard work. Good to see proper journalism at work...
Old 05-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Confirmation from the place they stayed at
Quote:
The Westleton Crown ‏ @Westleton_Crown We were certainly surprised but delighted to have Prince William and The Duchess of Cambridge staying with us on Saturday @westleton_crown

Closed Thread