Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 1: April 29-November 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's lovely to see them enjoying something that seems to be of Kate's interests. I'm not saying Willi doesn't like tennis but she is a great fan and I'm sure many things they do (at least pubically and let's be honest probably privately too) are focused on William and his interests but it's sweet they share each others interests.

MTE. This looks like something more related to her liking! even if they are in the royal box. William looks like he is the one w/ Kate, not the other way around, if that is clear.

Fantastic!!! They look wonderful together. Catherine is such a natural. Im telling you its as if she were born for this. Im so very proud that she has adapted to the life so effortlessly. I know that she had plenty of time to think about it. She is doing a brilliant job. They look happy and enjoy eachothers company. I feel like a proud mama! :flowers:

I have to say you can tell how happy they make each other and these pictures just make it that much more obvious. So glad to see them one more time before the tour begins

Thank you everyone for the lovely pictures. They look so happy together. :wub: Such a gorgeous couple! And Catherine just looks stunning! That dress is so beautiful. How does she know how to put things together? Its amazing!

Some footage of them at the match along with Andy's epic bow! :)

YouTube - ‪Andy Murray v Richard Gasquet 27/06/2011‬‏

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGWMpAIqNCE&feature=channel_video_title

One more with lots of footage of them. I wish it was downloadable. I want to save it on my computer!

http://sportsgrid.magnify.net/embed...LR4QT2PSSNQXF5G&widget_type_cid=svp&referrer=

Last edited:
William looks like he is the one w/ Kate, not the other way around, if that is clear.

Yes, I agree. There have been comments around the Board that a pretty girl in a nice dress will always one-up the man - and its so true here (Wimbledon pictures). What a great dress - and a great body to put in the dress! ;) Reminds me - must exercise more! :p

The video of them with the Irish Guards - Kate is really paying attention, I must say. She doesn't need a dresser at this rate. Her choice of apparel complements him - and never once does she look at the camera - its about William and she is by his side. Refreshing. Cute moment there when William turns to 'present' Kate to the greeter. They are really working in-tandem. So very pleasant to watch.

Are you referring to the shamrock brooch? It's the only pinned on jewelry that I'm able to spot.

Yes, I am. Last week in Kate's Jewellery thread there was quite the passionate discussion about whether or not Kate should wear brooches or not, as many equalled them w/women of my Mom's Generation and thought Kate too young and hip to be seen wearing such an old fashioned piece of jewellery. So when I saw that gorgeous Shamrock brooch on her shoulder in the first pictures from Saturday, I burst out laughing down here in my room having read the jewellery thread last week. :)

As I said, talk about timing!!

I knew it!!! I figured out of all the days they'd appear at Wimbledon, it would be Manic Monday. It just fit. It's the one day where all of the stars play on the same day, so Murray would be playing if he made it through, and it would also work w/them watching him play an important match and still give them enough leeway w/the days in between leaving for Ottawa later this week. (*squeal*THEY'RECOMINGTHISWEEK!!!*squeal* :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Sorry about that, but it's now real that it's the actual week of the visit starting. I just wish I could actually go and see them somewhere, but not to be.

:previous: Thank you so much for the clarification.

Good prediction regarding their Wimbledon appearance.

Wow, in the 8th picture in the Wimbledon Pictures William really looks like Charles. I don't think I have ever seen a closer resemblance between the two than in that picture.

I know this is a bit off topic but when's the next round that Murray is going to compete? I suppose they'll be in Canada by then right?

I know this is a bit off topic but when's the next round that Murray is going to compete? I suppose they'll be in Canada by then right?
Andy plays his next match on Wednesday. But unfortunately, I don't think they'll show up again. It'll be nice if they do but seems unlikely.

I just have to say this, I think its so nice of William to do this for Kate. She obviously loves tennis and has been to Wimby before but it was wonderful to see William with her. They just seem like they have that new love glow even after 9 yrs together. I love how they still adore each other. :wub:

I love this picture!

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimed...am-kate-visit-wimbledon/images/10-leaving.jpg

Kate talked William in to join in the mexican wave. ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-Centre-Court-convinces-Prince-join-wave.html

Last edited:
Andy plays his next match on Wednesday. But unfortunately, I don't think they'll show up again. It'll be nice if they do but seems unlikely.
I'm kinda hoping they may make a quick stop before they have to catch their flight but I'll understand if they can't make it. Plus we'll be seeing them alot the next few days.

New video of the medal ceremony

YouTube - ‪Irish Guards receive medals from Royal couple 27.06.11‬‏

Looks like that soldier @ 1:25 has a crush on Kate! :lol: ;)
It's like once in a blue moon to meet a cover girl and a future queen face to face!

2 more pictures from the tennis court
Guillermo de Inglaterra y Kate Middleton acuden al torneo de Wimbledon - Fotos de actualidad en Diario Femenino
Guillermo de Inglaterra y Kate Middleton en el torneo de Wimbledon - Fotos de actualidad en Diario Femenino
progress.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the those pictures, they are really an adorable couple. Speculation time ..... I wonder if William is using some kind of hair growth preparation, notice how much more blonde his hair is on the very top as opposed to the sides. If he is, I hope it works for him, he is a real cutie.

I really do love her ease with children. It is believed that ones who are able to put children at ease are genuine and kind-hearted, and Catherine appears to possess both of those qualities. Really looking forward to seeing more interactions between her and little ones.
You could not have said it better Daria. Really hit the nail on the head....:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom