Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 1: April 29-November 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice video and article. As usual, Kate looked beautiful. I did notice that they refered to her as Duchess of Cornwall in the article. :bang:

The Duchess of Cornwall presented up to 60 campaign medals, including one to Lance Corporal Yarrington who lost both legs in a bomb blast.
The regimental second-in-command Major Fabian Roberts told Sky News: "As an officer, the Duke took a very keen interest in what the lads had been up to in Afghanistan."
Guardsman Kevin Newell said: "It was great to recieve my medal from Kate. We talked about how difficult it was leaving behind loved ones."

Cornwall again?! Good gracious come on people, one woman has been the Duchess of Cornwall for 6yrs, don't you know who she is by now? I understand Cambridge and Cornwall can get confusing, but not when you are writing an article.

Thanks All! for posting pictures and video. Well! they still call her Kate Middlton. Well they ever correct themselves? Anways, Duke and Duches are wonderful and very handsome couples. She studies her job and handles it well.

Watch out, William - your wife won't enjoy having one of your medals in her face !

Article with some lovely pictures of William and Catherine. :wub: They look so happy together.

Kate Middleton wins over the crowd and a very shy little girl as she once again shows her maternal side | Mail Online
Love love love this. Kate looks as if she has been royal all her life. These 2 have a knack with kids- great to see!
I love how relaxed and approachable/informal these 2 are on engagements, how they put everyone at their ease! At the same time, they are no doubt regal.
And of course it is plain to see- totally in love!

I did not know they were even planning to go THIS year. I thought they were going NEXT year, to Aussie, NZ, and the Caribbean.

and apparently someone already (I'm trying to find the link) denied that the trip was cancelled. Very confusing!

Argh! Someone in the Royal Household better get the facts straight!

Argh! Someone in the Royal Household better get the facts straight!

Maybe it's time to do some housekeeping and get someone who does have all the facts straight. This like one bad game of telephone. No one knows what is what anymore.

Thanks to one and all for all of the links to everything from yesterday. Catherine looked lovely. Although, I did have a pretty good laugh after seeing what was pinned to her shoulder thanks to the discussion the last week over in her Jewellery thread. :eek:D Talk about timing!!

She looks like she's been doing this for ages and William looks the most comfortable I've seen him in years. First I've seen that particular Uniform as well and it really suited him.

Getting so excited to watch them conquer my Home and Native Land in a few days. :eek:D

Thanks to one and all for all of the links to everything from yesterday. Catherine looked lovely. Although, I did have a pretty good laugh after seeing what was pinned to her shoulder thanks to the discussion the last week over in her Jewellery thread. :eek:D Talk about timing!!

She looks like she's been doing this for ages and William looks the most comfortable I've seen him in years. First I've seen that particular Uniform as well and it really suited him.

Getting so excited to watch them conquer my Home and Native Land in a few days. :eek:D

Are you referring to the shamrock brooch? It's the only pinned on jewelry that I'm able to spot.

i agree with the earlier post that says catherine has a quiet confidence. she certainly has the gift (similar to diana's) of being comfortable with people only she doesn't come across as shy like diana did. catherine is very natural and appears to have a lot of charisma. she's doing a fantastic job so far!

Los Angeles Visit

I got an email from my inside contact at Inner-City Arts. Nothing to be had. :sad: He's going out of town that weekend of July 9-10 and has not been involved with any of the planning. All he knows is that security will be tight (that goes without saying) and he has no information of their route that day.

I'm moving onto contact #2, who might have very precise knowledge of street blockages. :ROFLMAO:

Man, this is work!

A gallery from Billed Bladet https://picasaweb.google.com/billedbladet/KateOgSoldaterne Of the Duchess at an event with The Irish Guards - oh yeah, her husband was there too, I think...

I don't know how it is in other countries, but here in Denmark her sister, Pippa, is at least as well featured as Kate, probably more! :p

- So you Brits got two for the price of one.

I've read that recently Kate has taken lesson in order to repeat her French during Canadian Tour to Quebec.Sadly,the papers have written that there is the risk of protests in Quebec

Prince William is talking to Billy Jean King right now. Its great to see him and Catherine there. I believe William hasn't been to Wimbledon since the 90s.

It's lovely to see them enjoying something that seems to be of Kate's interests. I'm not saying Willi doesn't like tennis but she is a great fan and I'm sure many things they do (at least pubically and let's be honest probably privately too) are focused on William and his interests but it's sweet they share each others interests.

It was said that Kate & Pippa would be making an appearance to the finals but that was cancelled as Kate would be on her tour. Its nice to see her attending with William, they looked like they had a could time even though it was one of the hottest days in London.
Kate looks great in white, that is a lovely dress,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom