Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 1: April 29-November 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link to the picture. It's a gorgeous one of them.

Kate looking stunning in black today - very appropriate as she and William will be presenting Elizabeth Crosses to the families of Irish Guards who lost their lives in Afghanistan.

Whoops, my mistake, it's a beautiful navy frock coat. She's also wearing a shamrock brooch which is of course very fitting.

Whoops, my mistake, it's a beautiful navy frock coat. She's also wearing a shamrock brooch which is of course very fitting.

The brooch is a very nice touch

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have taken part in their first joint military ceremony when they presented Afghanistan campaign medals to members of the Irish Guards.

Duchess of Cambridge takes part in first military ceremony as member of Royal family - Telegraph

Royal couple present medals to the Irish Guards

BBC News - Royal couple present medals to the Irish Guards

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view...h-the-troops-on-her-first-military-engagement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPfZpAbVBsg&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
Thank you for the pictures and videos everyone. They both look really good. I love their pics with the little girl. My God! Kate is so gorgeous! She seems really good at putting clothes together. It amazes me how poised and comfortable she looks at all the engagements. Well done William! :) You're indeed a great teacher.

She is such a stunningly beautiful woman, and always puts herself together so well. I loved the dress with the matching fascinator, and I loved her little charm bracelet with her royal monogram on it. I wonder if that wasn't perhaps a gift from William, or maybe her in-laws.

I have said this before, but I will repeat myself; Catherine has a very engaging and contagious smile. When I look at pictures of her and William, I notice that her smile is a bit more exuberant than her husband's. I would say that she may be a little more outgoing, and he prefers to hang back. Just a guess of course, since I've never met either one.

She is such a stunningly beautiful woman, and always puts herself together so well. I loved the dress with the matching fascinator, and I loved her little charm bracelet with her royal monogram on it. I wonder if that wasn't perhaps a gift from William, or maybe her in-laws.
You know, that's what I thought when I first saw that bracelet. Perhaps a gift from the hubby? ;)

You know, that's what I thought when I first saw that bracelet. Perhaps a gift from the hubby? ;)
Exactly what I thought as well. Actually reminded me a bit of the charm bracelet Charles gave Diana in the early years.

ETA: I had posted the People.com article but just realized Mia_mae already posted it so thank you

Last edited:
I'm very surprised to see what happens in Los Angeles. I'm still trying to head to Inner-City Arts for their visit on 7/10, but I'm hearing little from other Angelenos about their intentions to hit the streets during their visit even on the Forums.

Is anybody planning on trying to see them? The visit just barely ends in LA before officials shut down the 405 freeway for bridge demolition. Should be a busy July in LA this year. ;)

Everyone I've talked to assumes the LA events aren't public and there will be no opportunity to see them, hence no planning.

They're shutting down the 405???!!!??? :eek::ohmy::censored:

ETA: Kate looked gorgeous today and William looked dashing. They seem to have struck the right note on all fronts - outfits, spending a lot of extra time with families who lost loved ones, taking their time with each soldier, etc. Fantastic pair.

Last edited:
Catherine has a quiet confidence and charm. It's as if she has always been royal. William has done a wonderful job in preparing her. I love the pictures of them together...they always look so genuinely happy and in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom