Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 1: April 29-November 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting how that youtube video mentioned that HRH Duchess of Cambridge won't be giving any interviews because she is still not comfortable. It makes sense I guess...
no point doing one if you don't have anything big to talk about.

Not interviews, speeches. Just like other members of the royal family do.
In order to give a speech, she not only has to be comfortable, or more comfortable in her position, but have a connection with the charity work. Specially in her first one, people will be scrutinizing her every word, much like the engagement interview.

Video -Celeb chef Giada 'overwhelmingly excited' to cook for royal couple

http://bites.today.com/_news/2011/0...erwhelmingly-excited-to-cook-for-royal-couple

Last edited:
I guess this post will be moved. :flowers:

I went ahead and emailed my old boss who's the chairman of Inner City Arts. I essentially focused on congratulating him for getting William and Kate to come and how that should get more donations to the charity given the huge amount of publicity the charity has and will receive.

Instead of asking for a coveted position inside, I asked if there would be any place to stand outside and take a looksey.

Frankly this is very weird for me since I hide my royal watching like a bad habit. I didn't tell anyone other than my husband (since he saw me get out of bed early in the morning) that I watched the wedding. :eek: This is my private entertainment, so emailing a professional guy and actually typing "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge" is terribly embarrassing.

But if I actually get to see them up close, I'll just die of happiness. :ROFLMAO:

Oh I really hope you get to see the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge! I really hope your boss replies - I am sure will be just as big a fan of royalty after their visit!

well obviously she wants to talk about something she knows very well, and she doesn't have her own charity program at the moment, so it makes sanse. BTW i'm so happy there will be a little bit of italian in their trip!!!!:D

I'd kill to be at that meal. I LOVE Giada and have 2 of her cook books!

No need for murder. :p you simply need $4,000 for the sit down meal. Bonus: you get to meet the polo players. $400 gets you into the club with a sack lunch from Giada.

lancchick said:
No need for murder. :p you simply need $4,000 for the sit down meal. Bonus: you get to meet the polo players. $400 gets you into the club with a sack lunch from Giada.

Wow! Sign me up for the sack lunch from Giada! What a bargain! :-D

I hope that means a $300 gift bag!:cool:

What you're actually doing in donating to the charity William is playing for. It's tax deductible (less $15 for the sack lunch.) :ROFLMAO:

True, is just that is far from my reality, but hey, if it is for charity, nothing wrong about pitching in! :ROFLMAO:

Anyone watch tonight's TLC special William and Kate baby predictions I watched it. Twas ok talked about their married life so far, Diana obviously. When they may have a baby hence the name oh and Paul Burrell said in one year something big will happen something will go wrong and the press will turn on them *rolls eyes*

i read that duke & duchess will go honeymoon now to california & then come to jordan is true?

i read that duke & duchess will go honeymoon now to california & then come to jordan is true?

Their honeymoon is over. They will be visiting California on an official visit where they will be attending a few events.

Their honeymoon is over. They will be visiting California on an official visit where they will be attending a few events.
realy ? where they go to honeymoon ? sory for ask

Lumutqueen said:
Nobody knows, the information is private.

No it's not. They thanked the Seychelle gov't afterwards for their help and respect of their privacy. They honeymooned in the Seychelles

Burzg, Kate and William finished their honeymoon a couple of weeks ago, maybe three. They will be visiting Canada on an official tour and then have some private days in California, I can't remember whether it's two or three days. I think then they will return to England. I haven't heard anything about a trip to Jordan. If you have inside information that they are coming to Jordan, please let us know.

As far as I know they honeymooned in the Seychelles. I can try and dig up links for it. I don't have any info on a possible jordan but then again.. I don't exactly have any insider information but I am pretty good at hammering my way through the internet looking for obscure info. ;)

Last edited:
Anyone watch tonight's TLC special William and Kate baby predictions I watched it. Twas ok talked about their married life so far, Diana obviously. When they may have a baby hence the name oh and Paul Burrell said in one year something big will happen something will go wrong and the press will turn on them *rolls eyes*

This kind of pressure/speculation can add undue stress to a newly married couple, and perhaps cause problems that were not meant to be there. And as for Burrell and his 'predictions', I won't put too much trust there. He just wants another fifteen minutes of fame. Disgraceful, really.

On that note, let's let things happen as they happen. They have a child now, great. Later, that's OK too. They're young and there's plenty of time.

This kind of pressure/speculation can add undue stress to a newly married couple, and perhaps cause problems that were not meant to be there. And as for Burrell and his 'predictions', I won't put too much trust there. He just wants another fifteen minutes of fame. Disgraceful, really.

On that note, let's let things happen as they happen. They have a child now, great. Later, that's OK too. They're young and there's plenty of time.
Especially it seems that Burrell wants to demonstrate that he is still close to princes,the predictions interested people due to the last gossip publications

The Duke and Duchess have moved into a private cottage at Kensington Palace in London

William and Catherine move into Kensington - Toronto Political Buzz | Examiner.com

sure looks that way... a very good choice.. offers a little extra privacy when in London and you get to avoid other royals if you so desire... ;)

found another article here through the examiners & others..

Prince William and Catherine's royal cottage - Female First

William and Catherine move into Kensington - Toronto Political Buzz | Examiner.com

i haven't seen the program...i'm just curious what did they say about them?

The Daily Mail is obviously trying to stir problems again where there in NONE. It's for charity. That's what people do and how people use their fame for good causes. Once again, ridiculous insinuations from a paper that wants to create drama from every story.

It's odd, the DM is quite critical of the BRF; yet it seems to me that it is the paper with the most royal coverage! :lol:

I sure would love to see that Dragon Boat race that is planned for their trip.

I bet that will be a lot of fun for spectators. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom