Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 1: April 29-November 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love pick colors, she looked great, a leetle to thin, but that's cool. I wish I looked like that! :)

The best part of the evening, and the one thing I think you'll love the most, was when Wills returned to his seat (note, they were sat opposite each other, not beside) after making his speech, and he could only look at her - and the look she gave him made me melt a little.

This is so cute!

OMG! STUNNING was how she looked in that dress. Again, you British are so lucky to have such a beautiful couple representing the country.

Their love just radiates to each other in these pictures. She is so glamorous, and I LOVE the fact she left her hair down and flowing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for uploading that video. When William speaks, he really reminds me of Diana.

Thanks for that video Dazzling.
It's so nice to see how much he's grown up.

Thanks for uploading that video. When William speaks, he really reminds me of Diana.

That is EXACTLY what I think of when I see and hear him giving a speech. He looks so much like his mother. He has the same mannerisms with his eyes and he has her smile.

One of the things I find so charming about William is how he puts his hand on Catherine's back or waist as they walk along or stand for a moment. He really appears to be a very caring young man. It is such a pleasure to see.

The polo match just begins now. After there is a diner with a speech by Prince Harry

Catherine is never going to look curvy or voluptuous, ever!!! She has that figure so sought after by designers .... rather on the boyish side and not "hippy" with good shoulders.
Rather reminds one of Wallis, does it not? :whistling:

So does that mean there will be no photos from next week's visit?

Just got word from Richard he says the meeting with the bereaved families will be private but the rest handing out the medals and such will be public.

Sky News is at St James right now being briefed on the details of the Canada/US trip later this month.

Is there in any source information about William and Kate's route to Canada?

Visit to Los Angeles

I guess this post will be moved. :flowers:

I went ahead and emailed my old boss who's the chairman of Inner City Arts. I essentially focused on congratulating him for getting William and Kate to come and how that should get more donations to the charity given the huge amount of publicity the charity has and will receive.

Instead of asking for a coveted position inside, I asked if there would be any place to stand outside and take a looksey.

Frankly this is very weird for me since I hide my royal watching like a bad habit. I didn't tell anyone other than my husband (since he saw me get out of bed early in the morning) that I watched the wedding. :eek: This is my private entertainment, so emailing a professional guy and actually typing "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge" is terribly embarrassing.

But if I actually get to see them up close, I'll just die of happiness. :ROFLMAO:

I went ahead and emailed my old boss who's the chairman of Inner City Arts. I essentially focused on congratulating him for getting William and Kate to come and how that should get more donations to the charity given the huge amount of publicity the charity has and will receive.

Instead of asking for a coveted position inside, I asked if there would be any place to stand outside and take a looksey.

Frankly this is very weird for me since I hide my royal watching like a bad habit. I didn't tell anyone other than my husband (since he saw me get out of bed early in the morning) that I watched the wedding. :eek: This is my private entertainment, so emailing a professional guy and actually typing "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge" is terribly embarrassing.

But if I actually get to see them up close, I'll just die of happiness. :ROFLMAO:
I have my fingers crossed that you get inside!

How nice :flowers:! I looked online and the place looks like a great project!
Any other news, please come and share with us.

Here is a video showing the places the couple will be visiting
YouTube - ‪Prince William, Kate Get Ready for Hollywood [ABC: 6-16-2011]‬‏

I hide my royal watching like a bad habit. I didn't tell anyone other than my husband (since he saw me get out of bed early in the morning) that I watched the wedding. :eek: This is my private entertainment

I don't bother to hide my habit - I could have worse habits. ;)

In fact my taking the day off to watch the wedding was brought up in a meeting as entertainment not condemnation. Course I shocked the presenter when I mentioned I'd received an invitation (see my avatar).

interesting how that youtube video mentioned that HRH Duchess of Cambridge won't be giving any interviews because she is still not comfortable. It makes sense I guess...
no point doing one if you don't have anything big to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom