Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 1: April 29-November 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's what a real mess looks like, then I want to be one too!!!

WOW!!! Kate looks *Stunn-ing!!* Love the dress, only it looks beige-y to me in the pictures, but I've read it described as pale pink. Which is it?

They both look very happy and at ease. Sounds like it was a great first engagement for the both of them as TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

She looked lovely. I noticed her makeup looked really beautiful. I think she looked more beautiful today vs. her wedding day. Her hair with the curls at the end looked stunning. I think she did great and I WANT THOSE SHOES!!!! Great first formal evening for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!

MichelleVA said:
She looked lovely. I noticed her makeup looked really beautiful. I think she looked more beautiful today vs. her wedding day. Her hair with the curls at the end looked stunning. I think she did great and I WANT THOSE SHOES!!!! Great first formal evening for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!

LK Bennet and go to the fashion thread for Kate in here bc someone linked them on the website where u can buy them! I'd hurry though! :) I want them in black :)

Edit - here's the link- help pls if I am an American size 9 what size am I in European shoes?
http://www.lkbennett.com/shoes/sandals/CSAGATA670SUEDE

So cute! http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-m2ZDsvlzY...AAOSs/ThAXZZ4ngkM/s1600/14532703851_S37n6.jpg

Last edited:
I thought Catherine looked utterly amazing, and I liked William's speech. He's much more confident, comfortable, and sure of himself when speaking like that than he has been in the past.

I agree. She looks softer with her hair down and the peach blush and lip gloss. Her eye makeup doesn't look as harsh either. It's a very flattering look for her vs. the more severe makeup and hairstyles.

Sorry Kate! Wedding lovely, Derby even better, tonight hair and dress a right mess, what were you thinking?

I don't know how you can call that a mess. But to each his/her own.

Sorry if this has been said before but,are they going to Albert and Charlene's wedding?Or are Edward and Sophie going like always?

IloveCP they just cant go to Albert and Charlene because they will be in Ottawa for the Canada National Day on the 30 June and after the tour brings them until the 10 of July. Back in Europe the 11th.

Some big photos of Kate' dress.

Kate Middleton Outdoes Herself at ARK Gala

Wasn't Prince Harry supposed to also attend this event?
Kate looked great and im sure her upcoming official events wont be disappointing.

She looked perfect but the whole effect was spoilt by the STICK THIN figure effect. There are no womanly curves just straight all the way down. Maybe she will put on weight but she reminds me of the Duchess of Windsor too too thin!

For goodness sake ... someone give this woman something to eat!

Catherine was absolutely beautiful yesterday!! I have always loved her style, I have been following her for years, even when everybody joked about "waity Katie". I find funny to read on some forums more and more positive posts about Catherine, and often these posts are written by people who criticised her a lot, in the past, describing her style as "boring". She's a beautiful woman, her wedding didn't change her style, it is people who changed!
I only think that she's a bit too thin on these pics. She has always been thin, but now it's a bit too much.

I think she looks amazing.... she is just so at home with William and it shows..with every step.

Why should we -- or anyone -- begrudge her the help she clearly will need to do her job well? I suspect that she and the Prince will have a busier calendar than was originally foreseen, since William and Kate have shown themselves to be such a valuable asset to Crown and Country. This week alone, she had to prepare for the Ark Dinner, Trooping the Colour, the Duke's birthday, and Garter Day. Shortly thereafter, they leave for Canada and the US, which will require much preparation. I hardly think Kate's life is or will be one of feet up and bon bons.

And preparation for these events is not just finding the right dress (and for Kate, the fashion stakes are very high) and getting one's hair done, but I understand that Kate is studying French in anticipation of her Canada trip, and meeting regularly with palace officials to help her prepare for and master the protocol and diplomatic issues she will face.

So we should cut her a break. A "housekeeper/dresser" is hardly a houseful of servants.

I doubt she had a full plate at the benefit ..a few bites here and there..

I doubt she had a full plate at the benefit ..a few bites here and there..

William & Kate's Ark Gala Dinner Date: All the Details! - Celebrity News - UsMagazine.com

Both William and Kate opted for the Kobe beef as their main course. "Kate ate a lot!" an onlooker tells Us of the Jenny Packham-clad royal. "I don't know where she puts it!"

I don't know why people expect Kate to develop hips if she were to gain a ton of weight. That's not her body type. She's never had them.

She looks stunning, William looks fantastic and the pair look so happy. That's the best part.

IloveCP they just cant go to Albert and Charlene because they will be in Ottawa for the Canada National Day on the 30 June and after the tour brings them until the 10 of July. Back in Europe the 11th.

Canada Day is July 1st.

the dress was lovely but the only thing i would change about it was the sleeve/shoulder. they made her look even thinner. i know she's lost some weight but i hope it's all down to nerves and that in time, when she's more comfortable in her role she'll begin to put on some weight. other than that....flawless - dress, hair, makeup, shoes.

you know...looking at her in the photos from this event, she almost has the same build as the Duchess of Windsor...or appears to.

The couple looked happy and relaxed. Catherine looked gorgeous and so elegant. Im so very happy for them. I know this marriage is going to last and Catherine will make a wonderful Queen someday. She is such a natural!!!

Catherine is never going to look curvy or voluptuous, ever!!! She has that figure so sought after by designers .... rather on the boyish side and not "hippy" with good shoulders. She will always look great in clothes, however, as she grows older, even if she stays slim she will just become more "straight up and down".

I know whereof I speak. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom