Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 1: April 29-November 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate has a very beautiful long dress, the event is live on skynews if you want to see Kate in action ...

Kate has a very beautiful long dress, the event is live on skynews if you want to see Kate in action ...

Are you watching on the computer? if so, please share the link

no sorry but it's on TV not computer. If you have the cable maybe you can go on Sky News. On their website this is not the case.

Hip Hip for Dazz.

Last edited by a moderator:
she change her way to be hang on her clutch/bag, dont you see?

Sorry Kate! Wedding lovely, Derby even better, tonight hair and dress a right mess, what were you thinking?

a right mess? We are plenty to think she is gorgeous tonight. Hair perfect and dress just beautiful.

I can understand you might not like the dress - but "a right mess??"
I am again impressed with her assured and composed behaviour for someone who has only limited experience of official engagements.

SkyNewsHack Paul Harrison

#royal #Ark watch Sky News live at 22.05+ for Duke of Cambridge's maiden speech as a married man

#royal #Ark founder 'Arki' Busson due to speak first at 22.10 and the Duke of Cambridge afterwards at approx 22.15
Wish I had Sky News right about now

Also:
katienicholl Katie Nicholl

The Duchess of Cambridge has been chatting to #TomFord over dinner. Gucci anyone?
And...

#royal #Ark the 900 guests now listening to stories about disadvantaged kids around the world. Will help people donate later #philanthropy
More:
SPerryPeoplemag Simon Perry

William and Kate's table at the gala night out includes Tom Ford and charity founder Arki Busson

#royal #Ark inside each table setting has a computer to pledge money. Also a 'find a friend' button to locate mates. How very modern.

Last edited:
From twitter

#royal #Ark sitting with Duke and Duchess: Elisabeth Murdoch, Prince Pavlos of Greece (next to Duchess), Helen Asprey, Tom Ford

#royal also sitting with Cambridges: Lord Janvrin, Countess von Bismark, Jemima Khan, Baroness de Rothschild and Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton

#royal #ark now inside the event waiting for Duke's Maiden speech - someone just handed me an orange juice #champaswouldbenice!

2 minutes ago

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have nearly finished supper, Prince William is about to give a speech

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cambridge is in it now BIG TIME! But thanks to the unwavering support of the Duke, she is coming through with flying colours. She looks fabulous and is setting the Royal scene abuzz. Good on you, Your Royal Highness.

Wills is about to speak

Prince William is about to speak, everyone is excited. Kate is now a part of the foundation of #princeswilliam+Harry
First few words from William

#royal Duke Speech: "new joint initiative between ARK and The Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry"

1 minute ago

#royal Duke speech: "I know I am fortunate, good education, secure home, loving and supportive family. So many do not have these asvantages"

55 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#

#royal #duke speech: "which is why I am pleased the Foundation and Ark are working together." will be a four year programme

Last edited:
I'm watching it via that link and William's speech was really good I hope BBC or Sky has it up soon so I can hear it again.

HRH, Duchess of Cambridge is looking .. well.. :wub: you get the idea...

I only wish I had 10,000 pounds to spend to get into that event.

Video of TRH arriving, mingling with guests and entering the dining room
William and Kate attend first public engagement as married couple - Telegraph

William and Catherine mingling with some children at the event
http://www.daylife.com/photo/02jLgqIekgfvf?q=duchess+of+cambridge

That's the end of press coverage

#royal #ark press leaving event now but my spy inside says first 2 lots in auction both went for just shy of £500,000 each! #loadsofmoney
The Duke's speech
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13722923
And some pictures from his speech
http://www.apimages.com/Search.aspx?st=k&remem=x&kw=duke+of+cambridge&intv=12h&shgroup=-10&sh=10

Ok off to catch my plane for Vegas so that's all from me for now!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the links to pictures and videos.

What an evening! Highlighted by such a lovely and happy looking couple. Wonderful speech from William. And Kate and that gown = perfection.

Can't wait to hear how much the charity raises tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom