The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 03:30 PM
Heir Apparent

I have to say you can tell how happy they make each other and these pictures just make it that much more obvious. So glad to see them one more time before the tour begins

Old 06-27-2011, 03:35 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSJ View Post
These two are too sweet for their own good . May all of us be this lucky in love.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Heir Apparent

These 2 pictures are SO cute!
Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers

Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers
Old 06-27-2011, 04:13 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Prince William & Kate: Wimbledon Watchers | Kate Middleton, Prince William : Just Jared

Kate Middleton and Prince William cheer on Andy Murray at Wimbledon - hellomagazine.com
Old 06-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Aristocracy

Thank you everyone for the lovely pictures. They look so happy together. Such a gorgeous couple! And Catherine just looks stunning! That dress is so beautiful. How does she know how to put things together? Its amazing!

Some footage of them at the match along with Andy's epic bow!

One more with lots of footage of them. I wish it was downloadable. I want to save it on my computer!

http://sportsgrid.magnify.net/embed/...=svp&referrer=
Old 06-27-2011, 04:58 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia_mae View Post
William looks like he is the one w/ Kate, not the other way around, if that is clear.
Yes, I agree. There have been comments around the Board that a pretty girl in a nice dress will always one-up the man - and its so true here (Wimbledon pictures). What a great dress - and a great body to put in the dress! Reminds me - must exercise more!

The video of them with the Irish Guards - Kate is really paying attention, I must say. She doesn't need a dresser at this rate. Her choice of apparel complements him - and never once does she look at the camera - its about William and she is by his side. Refreshing. Cute moment there when William turns to 'present' Kate to the greeter. They are really working in-tandem. So very pleasant to watch.
Old 06-27-2011, 05:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Are you referring to the shamrock brooch? It's the only pinned on jewelry that I'm able to spot.
Yes, I am. Last week in Kate's Jewellery thread there was quite the passionate discussion about whether or not Kate should wear brooches or not, as many equalled them w/women of my Mom's Generation and thought Kate too young and hip to be seen wearing such an old fashioned piece of jewellery. So when I saw that gorgeous Shamrock brooch on her shoulder in the first pictures from Saturday, I burst out laughing down here in my room having read the jewellery thread last week.

As I said, talk about timing!!

I knew it!!! I figured out of all the days they'd appear at Wimbledon, it would be Manic Monday. It just fit. It's the one day where all of the stars play on the same day, so Murray would be playing if he made it through, and it would also work w/them watching him play an important match and still give them enough leeway w/the days in between leaving for Ottawa later this week. (*squeal*THEY'RECOMINGTHISWEEK!!!*squeal* )

Sorry about that, but it's now real that it's the actual week of the visit starting. I just wish I could actually go and see them somewhere, but not to be.
Old 06-27-2011, 05:43 PM
Majesty

Thank you so much for the clarification.

Good prediction regarding their Wimbledon appearance.

Old 06-27-2011, 05:45 PM
Aristocracy

Video of them arriving at Wimbledon. I love how William is smiling at Kate as she walked towards him.

Old 06-27-2011, 08:22 PM
Serene Highness

Wow, in the 8th picture in the Wimbledon Pictures William really looks like Charles. I don't think I have ever seen a closer resemblance between the two than in that picture.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:52 PM
Heir Apparent

I know this is a bit off topic but when's the next round that Murray is going to compete? I suppose they'll be in Canada by then right?
Old 06-27-2011, 09:19 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
I know this is a bit off topic but when's the next round that Murray is going to compete? I suppose they'll be in Canada by then right?
Andy plays his next match on Wednesday. But unfortunately, I don't think they'll show up again. It'll be nice if they do but seems unlikely.

I just have to say this, I think its so nice of William to do this for Kate. She obviously loves tennis and has been to Wimby before but it was wonderful to see William with her. They just seem like they have that new love glow even after 9 yrs together. I love how they still adore each other.

I love this picture!

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedi...10-leaving.jpg

Kate talked William in to join in the mexican wave.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...join-wave.html
Old 06-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillKate View Post
Andy plays his next match on Wednesday. But unfortunately, I don't think they'll show up again. It'll be nice if they do but seems unlikely.
I'm kinda hoping they may make a quick stop before they have to catch their flight but I'll understand if they can't make it. Plus we'll be seeing them alot the next few days.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:56 PM
Aristocracy

New video of the medal ceremony

Looks like that soldier @ 1:25 has a crush on Kate!
Old 06-28-2011, 04:03 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillKate View Post
New video of the medal ceremony

Looks like that soldier @ 1:25 has a crush on Kate!
It's like once in a blue moon to meet a cover girl and a future queen face to face!

2 more pictures from the tennis court
Guillermo de Inglaterra y Kate Middleton acuden al torneo de Wimbledon - Fotos de actualidad en Diario Femenino
Guillermo de Inglaterra y Kate Middleton en el torneo de Wimbledon - Fotos de actualidad en Diario Femenino
Old 06-28-2011, 06:18 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the those pictures, they are really an adorable couple. Speculation time ..... I wonder if William is using some kind of hair growth preparation, notice how much more blonde his hair is on the very top as opposed to the sides. If he is, I hope it works for him, he is a real cutie.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Love this article
Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton helps Jessica Harris, 7, over stage fright | Mail Online
Old 06-28-2011, 09:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Love it!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Courtier

Thank you for the video...
Old 06-28-2011, 11:39 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
I really do love her ease with children. It is believed that ones who are able to put children at ease are genuine and kind-hearted, and Catherine appears to possess both of those qualities. Really looking forward to seeing more interactions between her and little ones.

Closed Thread