The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 3: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
super photos.....catherine have a big bump now. she is a all lady, don-t have a very very big bump but I think the baby will be big. and the hil can born in any time now. always the due date that the royal couple ive to the press its not the real due date. maybe we have some news this weekend ot the next week

Twitter are saying it was the week of the Van/S wedding

I've just seen a short and rather disturbing video of Catherine and Pippa in 2007 being hounded by paps. IT is on the following site. It is towards the end of the blog for Sat 29th June.

Life certainly could be difficult for her. I haven't seen this before so apologies if it has been previously posted.

Duchess Kate

I'm not an expert, but the Australian pictures look photoshopped to me. There's something odd about them.

Her bump looks like its dropped. :D
The baby dropping means nothing. I dropped at 32 weeks with my first and he was 12 days overdue. If only it meant I was due to give birth in a month!

Those pics from the Aussie mag look photoshop...and they didn't even do a good job with it.

Good lord stop calling it a bump, it's her freakin stomach with a nearly full grown fetus in it.

Good lord stop calling it a bump, it's her freakin stomach with a nearly full grown fetus in it.

Aka a bump. This is hardly the forum to think we don't appreciate the foetus and Catherine's "stomach". Writing "Catherine's stomach" when it's not even in her stomach instead of "Catherine's bump" is a little awkward.

Last edited:
I sincerely hope Catherine's foetus is not in her stomach. :huh:

Actually I think of it more now as a fully-formed but as yet unborn baby rather than a foetus.

Last edited:
Hopefully light duty though....surely not a full schedule?

:previous: Its when its being announced, its not when she's going to do it.

She has never had a full-time schedule. She is still part-time.

There is a difference between occupation, which was asked for on the birth registration, and job title, which it did not ask for. The Archbishop, if asked, could say his occupation is priest, but his job title is Archbishop.

Prince William has at the moment a job title but overarching everything he does is his prince role. So I don't see any issues with the occupation of Princess for the Duchess. Unless there is a separate birth registration for royals the answers on it will be slightly strange.

There is a difference between occupation, which was asked for on the birth registration, and job title, which it did not ask for. The Archbishop, if asked, could say his occupation is priest, but his job title is Archbishop.

Prince William has at the moment a job title but overarching everything he does is his prince role. So I don't see any issues with the occupation of Princess for the Duchess. Unless there is a separate birth registration for royals the answers on it will be slightly strange.

I agree.... That's exactly how i interpreted it. Williams occupation wasn't prince willam of wales or duke of Cambridge.... It was the more generic prince of the uk; as such Catherine's would be the female equivalent.

Wow, looking forward to seeing Catherine again.

Looks like the ducks are getting all in a row. I would imagine that it will be a joint engagement with both Will and Kate as CNN has a slot scheduled for the 15th at 10pm EST to air "Prince William: His Passion" which will bring the crisis of endangered species in Africa to the forefront. Tusk will be part of the program.

I can't help but feel that this couple don't take their duties half heartedly. Over time I think we're going to see more and more networking such as the gala and the CNN special rather than them just showing up and cutting a ribbon in a photo-op. :D

Yeah, William & Catherine will be involved and hands on with their charities and organizations.

Yeah, William & Catherine will be involved and hands on with their charities and organizations.

Perhaps this should be in the thread for joint engagements but I've come to realize something. William (and Kate) are certainly using the media to their best advantage. Although this upcoming interview will draw millions to watch William talk about being a new father and his newborn son, what better way to raise awareness to a cause they feel strongly about? The Cambridges (and perhaps their PR staff) know what they're doing here.

I agree, Osipi.

Looks like the ducks are getting all in a row. I would imagine that it will be a joint engagement with both Will and Kate as CNN has a slot scheduled for the 15th at 10pm EST to air "Prince William: His Passion" which will bring the crisis of endangered species in Africa to the forefront. Tusk will be part of the program.

I can't help but feel that this couple don't take their duties half heartedly. Over time I think we're going to see more and more networking such as the gala and the CNN special rather than them just showing up and cutting a ribbon in a photo-op. :D

These two are very smart when it comes to using the media to their advantage. They are looking to make a difference, not just show up, shake a few hands, advertise a certain fashion label, hand in a check, say a few shallow and relatively meaningless words, and then move on. They want to make sure that they're as hands-on as could be, because that's the way to bring most attention to a cause. Yes, donation are great, but helping create public awareness for something or other is even greater, and William and Catherine are looking at the latter, which is also the bigger picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom