The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 3: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still confused here; I wasn't implying anything nor even approaching an opinion, just responding to a questionable report with some humor, the use of which can be touchy and misinterpreted around here at times. However, I can't help how anyone interprets an innocuous remark. A joke, a joke, my kingdom for a joke......

And now, I need a break from this tempest in a teapot!

Last edited:
Yes, the "hey, sweetie" pushes the envelope just a tad. Next will be,

"Can you run into the store for a packet of chips for me?":D

I'm with you on this; the 'hey sweetie' seems a little out of character for the Duchess (unless of course she's addressing her husband in private). I just see her as someone who would be direct and say something like 'Would you like to go first?', without any unnecessary endearments attached.

Can't imagine 'hey sweetie' but perhaps they misheard and it was something more like....'hey excuse me'

I for one am in agreement here. I do not accept the fact that she said " hey sweetie". Maybe this person misunderstood what she said, if it even was the Duchess in the first place. Just my opinion.

She looks fedup as she has spotted the photographer IMO.

She looks fedup as she has spotted the photographer IMO.

One usually feels fedup in those last few weeks! Fed up with being preggers, fed up in having to visit the loo so often, fed up with your clothing choices--

No, She just looks like any normal person shopping. She looks just look neutral to me.

I agree, she's on her down time and look very normal.

Yeah I think she just looks like any other shopper.

LaRae

:previous:Agree. How often do we shop with a broad smile?

This is very true. For some reason people expect a royal/public figure to walk around with a smile plastered on his/her face almost constantly. To me, Catherine looked like any other person, going about her business, and doing some shopping on a Saturday.

I probably frown a lot as I am thinking about what I'm looking at....I can only imagine what pics of me shopping would look like...

LaRae

To me, she looks quite good for someone who is in the last month of her pregnancy and is probably starting to feel very unconfortable. She's not smiling, but as said, that's normal for someone who is shopping.

The article cracked me up when it referred to the "royal maternity leave" as opposed to (I suppose) a commoner maternity leave? Since she's not technically an employee is it even, technically a leave. Let the poor woman alone! :lol:

She looks great! I knew we would see her out&about candids but not so soon after her last public engagement.
I also don't go with a grin on my face when I go shopping, unless I'm speaking happily with someone or over the phone or if I see some clothe's piece that make me go over the moon!|:lol:

she look tried and that is a logi thing. she is very lose to the due date, and for me int's in july, with all the royals pregnanies the due date that was annunced was a couple of days later to the real due date

she look tried and that is a logi thing. she is very lose to the due date, and for me int's in july, with all the royals pregnanies the due date that was annunced was a couple of days later to the real due date

I personally don't think they release the incorrect due date. Babies come when they are ready. Few women carry their baby till 40 weeks. Usually they are due between the 38 & 39 weeks.

Yes Catherine does look tired but that is expected at this stage of pregnancy. I must say she looks great for this stage of pregnancy IMO.

I personally don't think they release the incorrect due date. Babies come when they are ready. Few women carry their baby till 40 weeks. Usually they are due between the 38 & 39 weeks.

Yes Catherine does look tired but that is expected at this stage of pregnancy. I must say she looks great for this stage of pregnancy IMO.

Methinks someone other than William is keeping her awake all night these days and using her ribcage as monkey bars. :D

Methinks someone other than William is keeping her awake all night these days and using her ribcage as monkey bars. :D

Better than using her bladder as a football, like my not-so-little darling did!

I'm new to this particular forum so hello.

I agree Kate is looking big now she's not supposed to give birth until next month but I'm inclined to agree it's looking although it may not go that far, but at the end of the day as always the baby has the final say as to when it is going to make an appearance with the exception of course that medical intervention is required.

Welcome Dylan
Splendid to have you join us,
Welcome aboard!

Well she may not be as far along as she looks, seems like she is carrying everything in front so naturally she looks huge when compared to her frame....William is a tall guy, baby might be good sized as well.

LaRae

As I recall, this is the stage when they try to stretch out instead of being all crammed up in fetal position, legs and feet up at the ribs, feeling like you're being hit be a truck simultaneously with the head at the cervix, feeling like a thousand needles pressing into you down there. Good times.....:whistling:

And then there's the evening.... William? As I recall, he's not even in the bed, as one tries to toss and turn all night to become comfortable, turning like the Titanic.... then turning again like the Titanic..... then finally... finally! going into a comfortable position only to realize.... one has to go to the bathroom..... And then you go to the obstetrician, and you tell him, through gritted teeth.... GET IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom