The Duchess of Cambridge as Patron of Action on Addiction

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh seeing those pix made me realize how much I've missed her. Is this an Action on Addiction event? I'm rather surprised she decided to go there and show off her figure, for some reason I thought she wouldn't wear fitting clothes and opt for keeping her belly to herself. Not that I'm complaining or criticizing her.

It's so nice to see the Duchess out and about today. No hint of angst over her appearance and showing no jealousy toward other women (;););)). Some might think it is quite the social horror that she is so well adjusted and happy, that she tries to do good rather than grousing about what is not. I, frankly, cannot understand that point of view. As if when we are all miserable, it is a better world.
Slap on that lovely smile, Catherine and carry on. There is nothing of substance to criticize. :flowers:

BTW, do you think we'll see pics of her inside?

If she hasn't felt the baby move already, she should soon. They say anywhere from 16-20 weeks is when you can feel the baby move.

Last edited:
I felt my babies move at about 12-13 weeks - it's very faint but there. So she's feeling it even if she does not realize she feels it.

Now that we've seen the bump, I predict 6 more weeks of winter!

I felt my babies move at about 12-13 weeks - it's very faint but there. So she's feeling it even if she does not realize she feels it.

Now that we've seen the bump, I predict 6 more weeks of winter!

Stating such things is not how one wins friends. ;):flowers:

Thank you for the info about baby movement. Cannot even begin to imagine what that feels like, especially for the first time.

Looks like the people who told me less then an hr we just a tad off. She ended up arriving at 11:30am. First off Kate looks gorgeous deffos glowing and dunno if this has been posted but a great site to check out pics from today
william & catherine

Last edited:
I think this might be the loveliest I've ever seen her look. The slight fullness to her figure suits her beautifully and makes her look so young.

I think this might be the loveliest I've ever seen her look. The slight fullness to her figure suits her beautifully and makes her look so young.

I was thinking the same thing - I'm not sure she's ever looked better. The fullness of her face and figure certainly suit her.

I was a bit surprised to see the "bump" already - I didn't know if she'd be showing yet, and even if she was, I thought she might have covered herself more. But it's so nice to see her looking so healthy (especially after the, well, bumpy start to her pregnancy), and confident as well.

Wow her baby bump popped out quickly
Now the little one will continue to expand,yes she does healthy
Look closely at her eyes, still looks tired

Oh, I forget!

Catherine is very stunning, she is happy too. She is beautiful! :)

Catherine looks lovely. I think she looks much healthier with a little extra weight on her. The baby bump is quite adorable. Good to see she is feeling better.

It's so nice to see the Duchess out and about today. No hint of angst over her appearance and showing no jealousy toward other women (;););)). Some might think it is quite the social horror that she is so well adjusted and happy, that she tries to do good rather than grousing about what is not. I, frankly, cannot understand that point of view. As if when we are all miserable, it is a better world.
Slap on that lovely smile, Catherine and carry on. There is nothing of substance to criticize. :flowers:

Indeed! She's doing what she's supposed to do, and doing it well. People need to look at all the good she's doing, and leave her alone. No need for nastiness.

It's lovely to see Catherine out looking so healthy and happy! :)

I cannot at some people's comments over her choice of recent engagements(not here specifically) like come on forget where or how as long as she's trying her best to make even just the smallest difference in someone else's life that's all I could ever ask of her. She looks fab, and most importantly happy and I'm so happy she's feeling better.

Stating such things is not how one wins friends. ;):flowers:

Thank you for the info about baby movement. Cannot even begin to imagine what that feels like, especially for the first time.
:lol:

Having been through the same experience as Gracie, I can only share that feeling that first tiny movement was absolutely amazing.

Catherine is a very smart cookie. She wore a dress that revealed her baby bump for all to see. Now she can wear anything she wants and no one can say she is hiding. That shoud remove the media noseyness.

Catherine is a very smart cookie. She wore a dress that revealed her baby bump for all to see. Now she can wear anything she wants and no one can say she is hiding. That shoud remove the media noseyness.

While I disagree with the extent to which the media hounds her (and other public figures for that matter) I do see how "media noseyness" is a fact of life for them. I went to the supermarket today and Catherine was on the cover of 7 tabloids/magazines, only one of which appeared to be discussing the bump photos. This coverage is pretty much typical, at least here. The media likes stories about the Royals and when there isn't one they're making one up - one of the few non-pregnancy magazines was talking about how "Kate's new home bugged."

I imagine Kate would by now be well aware on how the media works and what they are after. That is needing the shot to sell publications. However, I think it is very nasty and unfair of this UK author to pick on Kate when she is in the early stages of a difficult pregnancy. Deliberately Upsetting a pregnant woman is right up there with kicking kittens and puppies in my view. I am really pleased to see that Kate looks well enough to continue her role as a royal. Keep your chin up gorgeous.

While I disagree with the extent to which the media hounds her (and other public figures for that matter) I do see how "media noseyness" is a fact of life for them. I went to the supermarket today and Catherine was on the cover of 7 tabloids/magazines, only one of which appeared to be discussing the bump photos. This coverage is pretty much typical, at least here. The media likes stories about the Royals and when there isn't one they're making one up - one of the few non-pregnancy magazines was talking about how "Kate's new home bugged."

I agree:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom