The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 01:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
Let's face it. She has all the time in the world to make herself thin and beautiful. She does not have a full time job to go out to everyday, she does not have to face a mountain of housework, ironing, cleaning, cooking shopping at weekends. She has as much money as she needs to buy healthy organic food. She has access to all the best gym equipment.

As much help as she needs with the baby. Why are the public so surprised she is back to her thin self so quickly. Her schedule is empty most of the time..It is just ---- me time for her! Am I envious, yes of course I am! She is a nice person with access to too much money and plenty of time!

I like them both as a couple, but they are spoilt and pampered which is not always a good thing!
You have no idea what her day to day life is like- and why on earth do you assume she's done nothing but work on her body? She's ALWAYS been very tall and very thin and very athletic. Women with that body type often get back into shape very quickly. I'm envious, but I don't attribute it to her having nothing to do with her life.

I imagine their day to day lives are actually a LOT busier than anyone realizes. I work on a team that manages the business life of a CEO. The amount of logistical headaches and correspondence we get every day makes my head spin- and that's a fraction of what these two get. And yes, they have a staff, but the staff can't do everything for them- all personal decisions about the direction of their office have to be done by them. Just the administrative stuff could easily take 20-30 hours a week of work with their personal office that we'll never see.

Stop assuming the only time they're working is when you see them.

Old 10-19-2013, 02:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHHermione View Post

Stop assuming the only time they're working is when you see them.
This is a major problem with some people even when it has to do with William; they assume if we can't see then working than that means they aren't working. There will never be cameras following them around 24/7 for us to judge what they do all day and if we seem it worthy. I do think there are some documentaries on the Queen and what she and other members of the family do; perhaps some should go on YouTube and look for them to see what is going on behind closed doors.

Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 10-19-2013, 03:05 AM
Courtier

Why can't people just get it for once, so here goes, when your in your mommies womb what choices do you have...........no choice of who your parents are, not what country your born into, nor the color of your skin, eyes, hair or how tall you will be, not the choice of what IQ you will have, not the most important choice of all, whether you will be born healthy or not", so get over it about W/C and what they have. W was born into this family, don't begrudge him his heritage as I am sure he won't begrudge yours. He has money, money does not buy "happiness" (this I know for sure) so go get your own money and be proud of it. Why all this jealousy is beyond me, I would not want their life for all the money in the world, I love my freedom way to much.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:57 PM
Majesty

GoldenCouple ‏@TRH_WandC 17h
The #Duchess of #Cambridge will attend 100 Women in Hedge Funds Gala Dinner in aid of Action on Addiction, Kensington Palace, October 24.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-24-2013, 07:20 AM
Serene Highness

RoyalDish - William & Kate News II - page 753
Interesting
Old 10-24-2013, 08:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post

I'd call it malicious rather than interesting. So much vitriol...
Old 10-24-2013, 10:03 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I'd call it malicious rather than interesting. So much vitriol...
So sad there are so many angry people in the world who have nothing better to do than trash other people. As we say here in the south, bless their hearts. [/sarcasm]
Old 10-24-2013, 10:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Ok - I am changing the subject just because the dish is beneath us. I was curious and so checked the Royal Family section of the British Monarchy web pages. Oddly (I think) George's birth is mentioned under the Duchess of Cambridge's write up but not Williams.

But then (and this a tad off topic, but I am trying to distract people off the dish) the Link to the POW webpage is broken and William's bio still says he is active in the Military. I'd love the job of updating that Monarchy web page.

The Cambridges' home page (on the POW site) has a lovely banner close up of Prince George in his Christening gown. The detail is lovely. Go look. Homepage

Mostly, I am sitting here waiting for photos from yesterday and from tonight. It is a lalapalooza of a Kate week!
“The two important things I did learn were that you are as powerful and strong as you allow yourself to be, and that the most difficult part of any endeavor is taking the first step, making the first decision"Robyn Davidson
Old 10-24-2013, 11:17 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
Ok - I am changing the subject just because the dish is beneath us. I was curious and so checked the Royal Family section of the British Monarchy web pages. Oddly (I think) George's birth is mentioned under the Duchess of Cambridge's write up but not Williams.

But then (and this a tad off topic, but I am trying to distract people off the dish) the Link to the POW webpage is broken and William's bio still says he is active in the Military. I'd love the job of updating that Monarchy web page.

The Cambridges' home page (on the POW site) has a lovely banner close up of Prince George in his Christening gown. The detail is lovely. Go look. Homepage

Mostly, I am sitting here waiting for photos from yesterday and from tonight. It is a lalapalooza of a Kate week!
Yes, that is odd. In fact, the last entry on William's page via the British Monarchy website, dates back to May 29th 2012.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:23 AM
Majesty

When it comes to that website there are some folks who are asleep on the job.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess of Durham View Post
So sad there are so many angry people in the world who have nothing better to do than trash other people. As we say here in the south, bless their hearts. [/sarcasm]
I know it's an evil forum but is there something bad with that invitation?
I didn't notice something strange
Old 10-24-2013, 03:53 PM
Serene Highness

Press Association Images
Black Dress Hedge Funds Gala
Old 10-24-2013, 03:57 PM
Serene Highness

Press Association Images
and Kelly Mathews ‏@allthingsregal 1m #Kate has left William in charge of babysitting sweet #PrinceGeorge tonight as she attends a charity fundraiser for @ActionAddiction

Espandi
Old 10-24-2013, 04:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

I hate when people say the father is babysitting his own child. When it's your own child, it isn't babysitting!
Old 10-24-2013, 04:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I know it's an evil forum but is there something bad with that invitation?
I didn't notice something strange
Is that what we were supposed to be focusing on? I honed on the comments.

I did not see anything wrong with the invitation.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:47 PM
Serene Highness

Yes, i was referring to the pic! I wasn'able to post that in other way
Old 10-24-2013, 04:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Yes, i was referring to the pic! I wasn'able to post that in other way
All you wrote in your post with the link, was "interesting." Did not realize you were showing us the invitation.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:57 PM
Serene Highness

Sorry, problems with the language! :-) My intention was to show the invitation and I found it interesting because it means a possible new engagement!
Old 10-24-2013, 05:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Sorry, problems with the language! :-) My intention was to show the invitation and I found it interesting because it means a possible new engagement!
I always worry that what I write will be misinterpreted due to language issues.

I think this gala is one they always attend because it is for Centerpoint. I don't think Kate attended last year as she was suffering from morning sickness.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:13 PM
Courtier

There was a time when she was in college that she did seem curvier and carried more weight....so I don't think she has always been so thin as she has been the past few years.

LaRae