The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 2: February 2012-January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Jessica will win, and I hope she does.

Every one of the candidates definitely deserves to win but in my opinion, the most deserving are:
- Sir Chris Hoy (six Olympic medals, including five gold).
- David Weir (4 gold medals at London Paralympics and a total of 10 Olympic medals).
- Andy Murray (first British finalist of Wimbledon in decades, winner of US Open and winner of Olympic gold).

Still, it's one of those cases when whoever wins, definitely deserves it so good luck to everyone.

Last edited:
any catherine's photo yet??

:previous:

Kate hasn't arrived yet.
She will be in time to hand out awards.

Roger Mosey ‏@rogermosey Pleased to confirm that the Duchess of Cambridge has arrived at Excel for #Spoty. We're delighted she's taking part in the show tonight.

This is going to sound odd, but I love it when they introduce members of the Royal family. "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge". The HRH bit makes me smile, as it's such a privileged position. Weird, I know, but deep down I feel I would make an awesome HRH, haha.

This is going to sound odd, but I love it when they introduce members of the Royal family. "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge". The HRH bit makes me smile, as it's such a privileged position. Weird, I know, but deep down I feel I would make an awesome HRH, haha.

I agree and it gives me chills (when Catherine is announced I mean, not that I think of myself as a prince :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:

Ifeel exactly the same! I'm so impatient! :):)

I don't think it sounds odd! I feel exactly the same way!

I have to say, I fully agree with the winners of Team of the Year Award - Teams GB (Olympic and Paralympic) are more than deserving.

So cool of her to fight through and come even though she's not at the top of her game, there's to all the haters who call her lazy.

I have to say, I fully agree with the winners of Team of the Year Award - Teams GB (Olympic and Paralympic) are more than deserving.

Absolutely no contest. I had the privilege to be in England during the Olympics and was rooting for them! They were awesome!

I told my gf I would be there over an hour ago, just wanted to catch a clip of Catherine on the BBC, and now its going to be even later :lol:

She will only hand out the last award :) So she will be there a few minutes I guess.

I can't wait to see her!!!!!!

Well the voting hasn't even ended yet, so soon.

I am not sure I can stay awake much longer. Had 3 hours sleep last night, I am struggling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom